Horrorcow Jessica Mélançon and Coriander Golden - Parents of 8 year old drag queen "Lactatia". Sexualizing minors for fun, profit, and asspats

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
https://www.facebook.com/thereallactatia/?fref=mentions

Jessica and Coriander are parents to "Lactatia," an 8-year-old drag queen being driven into internet fame by their desire to be seen as progressive. They encourage their kid to act out sexually and the Facebook fan page is all "8 year old boy dresses as girl and does 'sexy' poses," basically a pedo bait page, and the comments are literally things like "So brave!"

Here's footage of the kid:

Lactatia -- born Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden -- was nowhere to be found online before 2017, but now his mom has created a full-on media blitz that started with the voguing contest above. Just in the last few months, the mom has made sure to get huge amounts of press coverage, complete with little Lactatia saying "If your parents won't let you be a drag queen, get new parents."

https://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2017/7/03/8-year-old-drag-queen-lactatia-visits-cast-kinky-boots-nyc

http://bestkeptmontreal.com/werq-the-world-rupauls-drag-race/

Obviously, we’re not like most moms and dads. Instead of Saturday morning soccer practice, we have Vogue classes. When we go clothes shopping it’s equal parts black skinny jeans and skulls as it is sequins and tulle. We talk ollies, grinding and dropping in- he’s pretty dedicated to his skateboard, just as much as contouring and tuck tape!

We are huge allies in this scene. At the end of the day, I’m hoping that Nemis inspires more parents to be unconditionally accepting of their children and inspires more kids to embrace themselves completely!
He performs regularly at Montreal drag shows, where creepy adults ask for photos with him:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvHm0aBNYF/

Lactatia.png

Doesn't he look so happy and fierce about the grownup drunk creeps exploiting him?

Parents' Facebook pages look pretty locked down, but I bet there's a goldmine there for anyone who friends them. The mom seems to have just figured out in late May that this kid could be nationally or internationally exploitable, so I expect to see their web footprint grow over time.

https://m.facebook.com/jgerdzzzz?rc=p
https://www.facebook.com/ImInLoveWithJimmyTony

Last edited:

Miss Hortensia

Yet another Eurofag
kiwifarms.net

Horrorcow tag, please. Really, this boy is basically a living puppet, used by his mother as a cash cow and attention magnet.

Has this "mother" ever heard of "bacha bazi"? Say, what you want, but for me it looks like she'a selling him out to a audience that also contains some paedos. Fuck this earth, we're lost.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
Mmmmh, let get me this straight. Parents who stuff their daughters into sexy outfits and drag them to child beauty pageants contests are horrible, exploitive, hockey-parents. Parents who stuff their sons into drag and drag them to fucking Drag Queen shows (that are often very sexually suggestive) are oh so progressive and supportive of the (assumed) inner gayness of their little "princess".

Shit is broken as fuck. (:_(

Bombolo J. Crawford

kiwifarms.net
To give those parents "credit": They seem to be exploiting their son primarily for money, not like Gendermom, who seemed to be into it for sexual thrills.
That being said, the absolute disregard Jessica and Coriander (what kind of name is that anyway? I thought coriander was a spice) have for their son's well-being (both in terms of psychological well-being and not-being-lusted-after-by-paedophiles-well-being) is really disgusting.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
Lactacia? Like Lactation? Jesus Christ. And wow, it was very classy of the drag queen in OP's video to say the f word in front of a child.

Mmmmh, let get me this straight. Parents who stuff their daughters into sexy outfits and drag them to child beauty pageants contests are horrible, exploitive, hockey-parents. Parents who stuff their sons into drag and drag them to fucking Drag Queen shows (that are often very sexually suggestive) are oh so progressive and supportive of the (assumed) inner gayness of their little "princess".

Shit is broken as fuck. (:_(
Man, I don't know why everyone always assumes drag queens are gay. Can't straight dudes wear dresses too? *sigh*

Miss Hortensia

Yet another Eurofag
kiwifarms.net
Man, I don't know why everyone always assumes drag queens are gay. Can't straight dudes wear dresses too? *sigh*
I don't care about what adults do as long as they don't hurt anyone. My problem with "Lactatia" is not the "gayness" but the sexualising of a boy that is too young to really understand what he's doing. I mean, we aren't talking about a youngster that's horsing around in his mom's or sister's clothes. The kid shouldn't be there. That's nothing for children.

Hypodermic Johnny

I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.
kiwifarms.net
I don't care about what adults do as long as they don't hurt anyone. My problem with "Lactatia" is not the "gayness" but the sexualising of a boy that is too young to really understand what he's doing. I mean, we aren't talking about a youngster that's horsing around in his mom's or sister's clothes. The kid shouldn't be there. That's nothing for children.
Y'know. Years ago, my mother once said, in regards to the parents of some of the dysfunctional crackwhore kids she used to teach, "By all means, if you're an adult, you can make the choice to drug yourself up stupid. Smoke the wacky weed or the meth or shoot up heroin, whatever, that's your business. But do not have children. Don't do it around any children you may currently have, do not have any more children if you start, because either way you're going to be causing significant mental and emotional damage either secondhand or directly through pregnancy and in-vitro."

I can only imagine what she would say today, now that gender is the new drug of the "progressive" parent. Christ, I think I'd almost welcome a crackwhore mom rather than risk exposing my kid to some fucking pedoshit.

Mark my words, at some point, we're gonna see this thread update in ways no one wants.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net

Horrorcow tag, please. Really, this boy is basically a living puppet, used by his mother as a cash cow and attention magnet.

Has this "mother" ever heard of "bacha bazi"? Say, what you want, but for me it looks like she'a selling him out to a audience that also contains some paedos. Fuck this earth, we're lost.
Well, I'm pretty sure all those oh-so-peaceful and serene Muslim migrants will apprecate the parents honoring one of their beloved customs!

I'd have the parents of ‘Lactatia’ physically removed.
...straight into a concentration camp.

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck names an 8 year old "Lactacia"?
That's his stage name him and his older sister came up with and he calls his fans "lactaters". His name is Nemis, and his sister has an equally uwu name, Kashmyr.

Apparently the kid is worried about not being accepted by the drag community because he doesn't "feel gay" and his parents speculate about making him gay somehow.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lgbt-community-celebrates-8-year-old-drag-queen.-critics-call-it-child-abus

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino