Horrorcow Jessica Mélançon and Coriander Golden - Parents of 8 year old drag queen "Lactatia". Sexualizing minors for fun, profit, and asspats

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
Nemis and his parents were recently interviewed in Huck mag https://www.huckmag.com/art-and-culture/style/queen-lactacia-child-drag-queen/ (https://archive.fo/hl5L9)I like how the only example of criticism they cite in the article is "alt-right mouth piece Ben Shapiro" (isn't he just a neo-con?) and draw parallels between this and drag queens being murdered in South Africa as if there isn't an ocean of differences between beheading drag queens and opposing sexualization of children
So we’re at a point where these idiots are calling an Orthodox Jewish man they don’t agree with “alt-right.” Though, technically, knowing how much the left “loves” Jews, I shouldn’t be surprised.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we’re at a point where these idiots are calling an Orthodox Jewish man they don’t agree with “alt-right.” Though, technically, knowing how much the left “loves” Jews, I shouldn’t be surprised.
TFW you call everyone a Nazi but openly hate Jews.

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
Are there any photos of these drag kids where they don't look like they've been...well...dragged into it?

8 year olds aren't known for keeping their emotions in check. If there's such exuberance and joy in this totally innocent hobby, why do we see none of it? I get that real-life models often have a face like a smacked ass for some fashion reason that's beyond me, but those expressions seem glued to these little boys, even in candid shots.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ, this shit just sickens me. Just about every kid in the world has had a fun laugh dressing in a friend's big sister's shit, flouncing down the neighborhood going 'hiya there big boi!' to whoever they see and laughing, that's called fucking PLAYING. Something every healthy kid does.

But when 'woke' parents start SQEEEEEING at the sight of their kid playing around in drag one day with friends, shocking the hell out of said kids, who then start thinking this is something they should do for approval, then you get situations like this.

For fuck's sake, let your kids be kids, not cash-generating vehicles that will almost certainly expose them to pedophile freaks who will be jacking off over your son at best, kidnapping and raping him at worst.

GodBEARit I hate people sometimes. Need more beer.

Last edited:

Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
It's going to be interesting to hear their defense if/when the kid will die of AIDS two years from now.
Or, more likely, go missing during some late night “gig” and later be found raped and strangled in some land-fill. Can’t you just picture the back-pedaling and damage control the left will be doing when all of this “woke support” blows back in their faces once all this virtue signaling ends up getting a child killed?

Last edited:

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Or, more likely, go missing during some late night “gig” and later be found raped and strangled in some land-fill. Can’t you just picture the back-pedaling and damage control the left will be doing once all of this “woke support” blows back in their faces once all this virtue signaling ends up getting a child killed?
They won't back-pedal, they'll double down.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean?
They'll say that toxic masculinity and racism against trannies are what led to his death and the only way to counter that is to encourage even more kids to be like him. The left is perfectly fine with endangering children if it means scoring woke points and sticking it to "the man".

Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ, this shit just sickens me. Just about every kid in the world has had a fun laugh dressing in a friend's big sister's shit, flouncing down the neighborhood going 'hiya there big boi!' to whoever they see and laughing, that's called fucking PLAYING. Something every healthy kid does.

But when 'woke' parents start SQEEEEEING at the sight of their kid playing around in drag one day with friends, shocking the hell out of said kids, who then start thinking this is something they should do for approval, then you get situations like this.

For fuck's sake, let your kids be kids, not cash-generating vehicles that will at the very least expose them to pedophile freaks who will be jacking off over your son at best, kidnapping and raping him at worst.

God I hate people sometimes. Need more beer.

Peepoo

Happy to burn it all down with a good-natured grin
kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I should say every suburban and/or small town kid, then. But seriously, if you didn't have friends with sisters or mothers who had a bunch of excess ''costume' type clothes and you all dressing up like idiots once or twice for a laugh while growing up, you had a less rich childhood then I did.

Peepoo

Happy to burn it all down with a good-natured grin
kiwifarms.net
Bad Drag Kid Daddy. I used to love adding coriander to my curries and stir fries. What a faggot name. Change your name to Colander the faggot bitch boy who fucks up a kid's life for your own fucked up fame.

FB Doggggz

FB Pages liked .pdf corresponds with the FB pages liked screenshot in the order they are listed in. Removed some of the more uninteresting/ common pages like Metal bands, major mainstream news etc.
Coriander drummer 2012.jpg Coriander faggot 2006.png Coriander faggot 2007.PNG coriander faggot 2010 2.PNG Coriander Faggot 2010.PNG mutton chop faggot 2012.PNG pages liked coriander.png Places Liked coriander jpg.jpg Places visited coriander.PNG upside faggot 2012.PNG

I'll havae a look at Horrorbloat Cow mommy tomorrow.

Attachments

Purple Threat

A Deadly Fuschia, if you will
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of a couple years back when you had feminists/woke moms complaining how their son was into masculine stuff or daughter liked feminine stuff.

I see the drag kids phenomenon as the result to that.

I bet all they've ever gotten for Christmas was makeup and heels, and were told that this was better for them than playing with a dumb old toy car.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino