Horrorcow Jessica Mélançon and Coriander Golden - Parents of 8 year old drag queen "Lactatia". Sexualizing minors for fun, profit, and asspats

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
So this kid has his own merch (well of course he does) and when I searched his name on Twitter... the kind of people who turned up pushing his merch were... interesting. I’ll post some screen caps just as soon as my Yaniv induced Twitter jail time is up in a bit.

Edit: Out of Twitter jail (and a big fuck you to that little pussy Yaniv who hides behind his protected account).

So here are some choice pictures of Lac’s fans:
E8544591-7063-4B76-A24B-857E6F5B73D5.png 6BF28DA7-E4E8-4DF9-BF18-4E20D366EAB4.png 5F7D6FB9-EDD7-4B12-9CB9-F1215B7BA385.png B567AF18-7587-492A-BB45-5E19985F570C.png C3BC4B64-5527-4CA0-9CF2-7CF3FC86B1F8.png

Love the shirtless tattoo guy who looks like he could be part of the Aryian brotherhood in some prison.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
So here is the thread about Lactatia, for some reason it doesn't show up when I do a search. Now that I found it I will post here the follow up on Jessica's shady business associate "Ms Candy Blog" of the Baby Drag Artists Youtube channel, an obscure Youtube Livestream channel that features nothing but streams between Ms Candy Blog, Jessica and Lactatia by a woman claiming to be a drag coach for kids.

I did some digging and Ru Paul apparently does know who this "Ms Candy Blog" woman is because she attended Ru Paul's Drag Con and is registered on the site as an representative for Lactatia. At the con Ms Candy Blog posed for selfies with drag queens and drag kids. She also has this picture of herself with Ru Paul taken at the con that she re-uses on all her social media accounts to prove her association to him. I am starting to see how this Lactatia business operation works. Lactatia's mom is this biracial, overweight, tattooed, pierced, antifa patch wearing, barely socialized SJW moron, but Ms Candy Blog the impressario with her tacky Pee-wee Herman-esque image is the more clean cut, more mainstream, more presentable front for the Lactatia business ops, with connections to all these drag queens around Ru Paul. So was it Ms Candy Blog's idea to pair up Lactatia with a naked drag queen with a mangina for a photoshoot?

"Ms Candy Blog" has an entry on her Medium.com blog where she admits that this is not her real name but a persona she invented for the internet. She also makes more unsubstantiated and seemingly inflated claims about her professional background claiming to have worked for Google, Yahoo and JPMorganChase:

I’ve been livestreaming since May 2015 after spending half of a year on YouTube. As a result of the now popular medium, I’ve seen the character I’ve created, Ms. Candy Blog, evolve from a concept into what’s become a business.

With 2 degrees in theatre, I’m a SAG-ATRA card holder with a background as a corporate trainer and instructional designer for global brands like Google, Yahoo and JPMorganChase.

https://medium.com/@MsCandyBlog/data-is-a-4-letter-word-b981b2c36731 BU http://archive.ph/cU772

What the hell is an "instructional designer" anyway? This is just a bio full of fluff and it makes me wonder whether any of it is true at all. BTW, the actors' union acronym is SAG AFTRA, not "SAG ATRA". She doesn't even know how to spell the acronym correctly in her online bio, but she is supposedly an actress who is now "coaching" femme boys that it's normal and healthy to pose with naked drag queens?

She claims on Twitter to be based in New York so I went over to the Corporation & Business Entity Database to see whether either "Candy Blog" or her website "Baby Drag Artists" have been registered as a Fictitious Business Name or DBA (Doing Business As) in New York but neither has. Or she registered with another county or state.

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net
Or, more likely, go missing during some late night “gig” and later be found raped and strangled in some land-fill. Can’t you just picture the back-pedaling and damage control the left will be doing when all of this “woke support” blows back in their faces once all this virtue signaling ends up getting a child killed?
Have we learned nothing from the Bennett Ramsey case? Jesus christ this world.

This is how it started with her and she was found strangled dead in a basement. Mark my words it's going to be the same for these children.

MuhPlight

kiwifarms.net
So here is the thread about Lactatia, for some reason it doesn't show up when I do a search. Now that I found it I will post here the follow up on Jessica's shady business associate "Ms Candy Blog" of the Baby Drag Artists Youtube channel, an obscure Youtube Livestream channel that features nothing but streams between Ms Candy Blog, Jessica and Lactatia by a woman claiming to be a drag coach for kids.

I did some digging and Ru Paul apparently does know who this "Ms Candy Blog" woman is because she attended Ru Paul's Drag Con and is registered on the site as an representative for Lactatia. At the con Ms Candy Blog posed for selfies with drag queens and drag kids. She also has this picture of herself with Ru Paul taken at the con that she re-uses on all her social media accounts to prove her association to him. I am starting to see how this Lactatia business operation works. Lactatia's mom is this biracial, overweight, tattooed, pierced, antifa patch wearing, barely socialized SJW moron, but Ms Candy Blog the impressario with her tacky Pee-wee Herman-esque image is the more clean cut, more mainstream, more presentable front for the Lactatia business ops, with connections to all these drag queens around Ru Paul. So was it Ms Candy Blog's idea to pair up Lactatia with a naked drag queen with a mangina for a photoshoot?

"Ms Candy Blog" has an entry on her Medium.com blog where she admits that this is not her real name but a persona she invented for the internet. She also makes more unsubstantiated and seemingly inflated claims about her professional background claiming to have worked for Google, Yahoo and JPMorganChase:

I’ve been livestreaming since May 2015 after spending half of a year on YouTube. As a result of the now popular medium, I’ve seen the character I’ve created, Ms. Candy Blog, evolve from a concept into what’s become a business.

With 2 degrees in theatre, I’m a SAG-ATRA card holder with a background as a corporate trainer and instructional designer for global brands like Google, Yahoo and JPMorganChase.

https://medium.com/@MsCandyBlog/data-is-a-4-letter-word-b981b2c36731 BU http://archive.ph/cU772

What the hell is an "instructional designer" anyway? This is just a bio full of fluff and it makes me wonder whether any of it is true at all. BTW, the actors' union acronym is SAG AFTRA, not "SAG ATRA". She doesn't even know how to spell the acronym correctly in her online bio, but she is supposedly an actress who is now "coaching" femme boys that it's normal and healthy to pose with naked drag queens?

She claims on Twitter to be based in New York so I went over to the Corporation & Business Entity Database to see whether either "Candy Blog" or her website "Baby Drag Artists" have been registered as a Fictitious Business Name or DBA (Doing Business As) in New York but neither has. Or she registered with another county or state.
I don't think RuPaul has much to do with this. He barely remembers the names of the drag queens on his own show. I highly doubt he knows who some YouTube candy blogger is. It looks like the picture of them together is from a paid meet and greet.
World of Wonder is the company that puts together drag con.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Ms Candy Blog is like a twisted version of a stereotypical stage mom, only she doesn't appear to have any children of her own to turn into drag so she goes after other people's kids. I discovered on Facebook that she not only coaches Lactatia but has a bunch of other drag "kids" under her wing, some of whom look more like teenagers or adolescents with Lactatia being her youngest "student":

Erica Havoc
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091562474417849/?type=3

Charli
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091562757751154/?type=3

Athena
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091563264417770/?type=3&theater

Ethel LaVain
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091563401084423/?type=3&theater

Lactatia
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091563627751067/?type=3&theater

LoonaTunes
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091563941084369/?type=3&theater

Glitter Baby
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091564064417690/?type=3&theater

Delylah Wylde
https://www.facebook.com/mscandyblog/photos/a.1447462412161195/2091564404417656/?type=3&theater

This is Ms Candy Blog's roster of drag kids that she made a photobook about with Lactatia featured on the cover, clearly Ms Candy's favourite because the other kids are kinda chubby and older whereas Lactatia is still young and waifish. Was Ms Candy Blog the one who introduced Lactatia to sick fuck photographer Jonathan Frederick Turton and that sick fuck Violet Chachki with the mangina?

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
This is the sick fuck in the picture with Lactatia. His name is Jason Paul Dardo ("the perfect Boston/Italian mafia name" according to reddit). He uses the stage name Violet Chachki. He did a Buffalo Bill spoof earlier in his career:

"Queer, Southern, Experimental, Filthy", I suppose this is how he would describe his picture with Lactatia, as a Southern inbreeding re-enactment. Inevitably, this sick fuck had an academic essay written about him on the topic of genderfluidity.

How quickly would he exchange his mangina for a neo one if he went to jail for that picture and faced the prospect of getting raped by the other inmates, so he would promptly announce his gender transition hoping to make an escape into the women's wing? He says he lives in Los Angeles, I guess the LAPD are fans to let him walk after this.

Zach_Kun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
This is the sick fuck in the picture with Lactatia. His name is Jason Paul Dardo ("the perfect Boston/Italian mafia name" according to reddit). He uses the stage name Violet Chachki. He did a Buffalo Bill spoof earlier in his career:

"Queer, Southern, Experimental, Filthy", I suppose this is how he would describe his picture with Lactatia, as a Southern inbreeding re-enactment. Inevitably, this sick fuck had an academic essay written about him on the topic of genderfluidity.

How quickly would he exchange his mangina for a neo one if he went to jail for that picture and faced the prospect of getting raped by the other inmates, so he would promptly announce his gender transition hoping to make an escape into the women's wing? He says he lives in Los Angeles, I guess the LAPD are fans to let him walk after this.
Jeez you’re angry.

Violet’s actually done a lot more than make a Buffalo Bill parody. He’s won Rupaul’s Drag Race season 7 and has a large following because of it. Minus the whole Lactacia thing, Violet is probably one of the less spergier queens and, as far as I can remember, hasn’t expressed or implied being a pedophile. I thoerize that maybe Violet was taken off guard and was screeched at by the harpy mom to take a picture of her beautiful drag daughter while Violet was changing. I mostly think this since Violet’s in full makeup and wig, is tucking (the black stuff on his crotch is tape), and doesn’t really seem to be in a comfortable pose (this bitch is known to be a good model, he can fucking pose better than that). If he wanted this, she would’ve looked way better and would probably be fully nude as well.

That being said, Violet should’ve denied the photo until he was properly dressed. There’s absolutely no excuse to not being dressed, regardless of wanting to take the photo ot not, especially since he’s in front of a child. Everyone involved should’ve known better and should’ve created a less pedophilic picture. It’s fucking gross.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
What a piece of work that Violet Chachki is. Definitely one you want to have naked around 10 year old children:

Gets kicked out of a BDSM club in France, lies about why it happened:

Why Violet just doesn't admit she's a spoiled brat who doesn't accept the rules in the establishment she's in ? She's been dragged out just because she filmed the cruising space, which is forbidden, plus she was drug hammered. This has nothing to do with transphobia or not because she was too feminine. Get over it and get the second version of the story.

He wasn't kicked out for being too feminine, he broke the clubs rules by filming in a darkroom, where men go to cruise. He violated not only the clubs policy, but the privacy of the men in that room who wouldn't want to be filmed for thousands to see. It's absolutely disgraceful.

This individual clearly has no sense of propriety, privacy or of personal boundaries, their own or those of others. What kind of mother puts her 10 year old kid anywhere near this sociopath?

Last edited:

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
What a piece of work that Violet Chachki is. Definitely one you want to have naked around 10 year old children:

Gets kicked out of a BDSM club in France, lies about why it happened:

Why Violet just doesn't admit she's a spoiled brat who doesn't accept the rules in the establishment she's in ? She's been dragged out just because she filmed the cruising space, which is forbidden, plus she was drug hammered. This has nothing to do with transphobia or not because she was too feminine. Get over it and get the second version of the story.

He wasn't kicked out for being too feminine, he broke the clubs rules by filming in a darkroom, where men go to cruise. He violated not only the clubs policy, but the privacy of the men in that room who wouldn't want to be filmed for thousands to see. It's absolutely disgraceful.

This individual clearly has no sense of propriety, privacy or of personal boundaries, their own or those of others. What kind of mother puts her 10 year old kid anywhere near this sociopath?
A naked sociopath.

But at least he didn’t spend 17 years in prison for bludegeoning and dismembering his ex-boyfriend over a drug dispute, so at least there’s that.

Jeez you’re angry.

Violet’s actually done a lot more than make a Buffalo Bill parody. He’s won Rupaul’s Drag Race season 7 and has a large following because of it. Minus the whole Lactacia thing, Violet is probably one of the less spergier queens and, as far as I can remember, hasn’t expressed or implied being a pedophile. I thoerize that maybe Violet was taken off guard and was screeched at by the harpy mom to take a picture of her beautiful drag daughter while Violet was changing. I mostly think this since Violet’s in full makeup and wig, is tucking (the black stuff on his crotch is tape), and doesn’t really seem to be in a comfortable pose (this bitch is known to be a good model, he can fucking pose better than that). If he wanted this, she would’ve looked way better and would probably be fully nude as well.

That being said, Violet should’ve denied the photo until he was properly dressed. There’s absolutely no excuse to not being dressed, regardless of wanting to take the photo ot not, especially since he’s in front of a child. Everyone involved should’ve known better and should’ve created a less pedophilic picture. It’s fucking gross.
The only problem with that theory is that the photo in question was part of a set shot for a spread with Huck Magazine. This photo didn’t make it to the actual magazine article (for obvious reasons), but it did cause a shit storm once it got leaked.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
the photo in question was part of a set shot for a spread with Huck Magazine. This photo didn’t make it to the actual magazine article (for obvious reasons), but it did cause a shit storm once it got leaked.
I don't see why it would matter whether the picture was actually published in the magazine itself or not. The intent behind the photograph was clearly commercial and therefor exploitative of a minor, regardless of whether this specific picture itself was used in the end or not. For all we know there might many other pictures like this one from the same shoot that have not (yet?) been leaked and are privately being circulated amongst online perverts as we speak. If it was shot in the context of a photoshoot for a magazine, ie a photoshoot for a commercial purpose, wouldn't this apply?

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
I don't see why it would matter whether the picture was actually published in the magazine itself or not. The intent behind the photograph was clearly commercial and therefor exploitative of a minor, regardless of whether this specific picture itself was used in the end or not. For all we know there might many other pictures like this one from the same shoot that have not (yet?) been leaked and are privately being circulated amongst online perverts as we speak. If it was shot in the context of a photoshoot for a magazine, ie a photoshoot for a commercial purpose, wouldn't this apply?
No, I agree with you. I just thought it was funny that the magazine dropped the photo to avoid more backlash, but the photographer decided to leak it anyway on his Instagram, as if it was his proudest artistic achievement.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I went through some the Livestreams with Ms Candy Blog the self-styled "drag coach for kids" and I discovered a part that's seriously messed up in light of recent events, we can watch this now with the benefit of hindsight and cringe knowing what was to come. Lactatia's mom is talking about "inappropriate" drag and makes a - turns out false - assurance not to present Lactatia in a sexual way:

Lactatia: Yeah, like, they don't really shield me from most of the more adult things in drag.

Mom: Yeah, well, kind of. You are gonna grow up and have a minj, it's part of life.

Lactatia: NO I'M NOT! No I'm not! Stop it!

Mom: (laughs)

Ms Candy Blog: (hiding her face behind her hands) What a great video when you're not in the room.

Then you should've just ended the fucking Livestream right there and then. You're a part of this exploitation of Lactatia and you know it. Don't hide behind your hands Ms Candy Blog, we see you.

Mom: I mean, obviously there are aspects of drag that aren't appropriate. Like, he doesn't, he won't start controuring breasts [LMAO, that's exactly what the sick fuck from the picture does for his drag show, as if she doesn't know that with her encyclopedic knowledge of queens.] until he is old enough to grow them himself as a, you know, in the age woman.
Whoa, this is really messed up you guys. This mom is already implanting the idea in her 10 year old son's head that he, as a boy, can "grow breasts as a woman".

Lactatia: Like, we will never portray anything, as, like, sexy.

Mom: Yeah.

Lactatia: It's always, like, beautiful.

Mom: Yeah. Exactly. But the stuff that Ginger Minj's name, like, we all have pubic hair. I mean, he knows what a human body is. He knows what a bush is. I am his mother and obviously I have a bush. He has a sister that has a bush too. And a father, who has his own bush. So, yeah, it's just his puberty.

That's not the point, you stupid woman. The point is not whether your kid knows what a bush is. The point is that a drag queen who is referencing his bush in his nickname is doing so for sexual reasons, it's a sexual reference, what the hell do you think a name like "Alaska Thunderfuck" is in reference to? Likewise, a naked gay man tucking his dick and covering it with a merkin is not a neutral/"medical textbook" image of an adult body with body hair, but an adult sexualized image. That gay man is sexualized because he is presenting his tucked dick as if it were a vagina, he is impersonating a naked female stripper so it's an explicitly sexualized image. It doesn't matter whether that picture with your kid in was shot backstage or center stage, it's an inappropriate context for a child to be placed within and associated with. Your child is sexualized by association and implication, simply by being in such a picture next to naked gay man impersonating a naked female stripper. Damn, how fucking stupid is this woman? Lactatia is surrounded by stupid women who are just intelligent enough to financially exploit him. Someone please save this poor kid.

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
I've been reading up on that sick fuck in the picture with Lactatia, and it seems like he's a massive asshole and everybody who already knew him already hates this guy. He just gave a whole new group of people who were unfamiliar with him a reason to hate him. The old respected drag queens consider him an unworthy heir to their queendom, the woke intersectionals hate this fuck ("if Violet Chachki had been of color, she would've been loathed"), the libfems hate this fuck ("As a winner, she brought confidence and sickening couture, but that was just about it, barring a fairly flat personality, condescending attitude and unwavering belief in her own superiority"). With so many people hating him, how does he have a career again?

I think the most rewarding part of DragCon for any of the queens is — because it's an all-ages event — you really get to see the young demographic and the young fans and the lives that you have influenced or touched or inspired, and the supportive parents as well. Like I was saying in regards to the fashion industry, I think things are changing slowly and that definitely is happening really prevalently in the drag community. A lot of my fan base is really young, and it's really cool to get to meet them, inspire them and influence them, which I didn't have access to when I was their age.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rupaul-drag-queen-violet-chachki-her-new-music-video-dragcon-2018-1108550

Oh, he likes the kids and the kids like him, oookaaaayyy. LMAO, this Violet Chachki guy is clearly a sociopath. He doesn't even seem to care about what happened, no public statements, no apologies, no public relations repair, nothing. Let's wait and see if mainstream brands like Schwarzkopf will work with him ever again after that leaked picture with Lactatia. Will Dita von Teese continue to employ him?

Emotional Prolapse

Cow Psychologist
kiwifarms.net
God, that interview with the mom is insane. Like a little boy knowing what a Merkin is somehow equivalent to sex ed from medical textbooks.

These people genuinely scare me. Like, what does anyone even do if they suspect he's been molested? He's not beaten or starved, so CPS will probably leave...whatever this is... alone. But what if you're this kid's teacher and see behavior that makes you worry? Seems doubtful the parents would listen, since they're clearly enjoying riding his coattails.

This whole thing is a recipe for disaster. Frankly I'm surprised it hasn't blown up in Mom & Dad's faces. Seems like a matter of time. (:_(

Nykysnottrans

kiwifarms.net
Jason Paul is still MIA in the social media, maybe he's fled the country, or maybe he had another one of his nervous breakdowns? Still no apology, no "I am sorry I let down the LGBT community and disgraced drag artists" or anything like that. His fans on Youtube are trying to spread the rumour that he was supposedly pressured (by whom?) into doing that picture with Lactatia. I am not buying that at all because he doesn't exactly strike me as a doormat or the kind of person who allows himself to be pressured. He said in an interview that he once walked off a Hollywood filmset because he felt humiliated:

Chachki said drag helps her explore her identity, though sometimes even the drag world can be confining, as she found when she showed up for a recent Hollywood role that called for "Jackie O. in drag."

“They basically just wanted a man in a dress. But they got Violet Chachki,” she said. After two days of shooting, she ended up leaving, feeling humiliated, she said.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_c7eaa54a-7230-11e6-94a4-eb6d58eae8ae.html

If he can walk off a Hollywood film shoot because he feels "humiliated", then he can walk out of a photoshoot "pressuring" him to be naked with his tucked mangina next to a drag kid's face (someone said that the black stuff isn't a fake bush but black ductape, whatever it was, it was gross and unacceptable). Doesn't he think that's "humiliating" to the kid? He should have had the presence of mind to put his foot down and say: "I am not doing this, this is going to far.". I suppose some people are ethically bankrupt to the point where they can justify this kind of exploitation to themselves.

Not to make any excuses for him, but I learned that his first homosexual experience as a gay boy at 13 was an abusive one.

At 18 he did gay porn under the pseudonym "Frankie Malone". This gay porn film was leaked to the internet while he was a contestant on Ru Paul's Drag Race, with several people suspecting that he had leaked it himself to boost his ratings because of all the hate he was getting. He was a self-abusing cutter at the time and his scars from self-cutting are purportedly visible in the video:

She has acne in these clips--clearly super young. It makes me uncomfortable that everyone is having a circlejerk over her possible sexual exploitation (yes, these companies exploit young gay kids, and yes, we don't know how she really feels beyond a self-confident facade)

https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/35uevl/isis_that_violet/?sort=top

I was actually about to post that I was so happy Violet didn't get this critique. I find Violet to be very vulnerable...She has essentially admitted that acting like she doesn't care is her defense mechanism. She acted like she gave 0 fucks about making no friends in the first half of the competition, only to admit that she would go home to her hotel and cried about it.

Also, the porn. She's eighteen and vulnerable as fuck and very shy/nervous in it. Also she's covered in self-harm scars. I like that she hasn't talked about this yet, too. Vulnerability doesn't have to be screaming and in your face. I think what makes Violet most vulnerable is that she won't necessarily admit that she's feeling a certain way, which is a very normal and real habit. Violet clearly has a past, and I actually really admire that she doesn't unload her entire history on everyone she meets.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/comments/360wvw/whats_violets_vulnerability/cr9rfxx/

Jason Paul was sexualized and exploited as a gay boy, but instead of ending the cycle of abuse, he passed it on by willingly participating in the sexualization and exploitation of another young femme boy. He had a chance to end the cycle of abuse, to make sure another boy was spared the exploitation he himself was once subjected to, but he chose not to. It was almost like the picture was a re-enactment of what he describes here:

Q: What role has Kink played in your life?

I worked in one of largest [BDSM] dungeons in the southeast in drag, primarily doing “forced feminization,” which is basically taking a straight dude and putting him up in drag as a form of humiliation, as a form of subversive dom.

I worked under a dominatrix and helped her dress up these dudes and parade them around as a kink of theirs which I think is amazing. It’s really cool to see the role reversal and have the masculine businessman be demasculinized and paraded around. It's actually an amazing thing to be a part of.

https://www.metro.us/new-york/photos-violet-chachki-talks-nyc-pride-kink-and-modern-lgbtq-culture/zsJofq---E1i316TXAXXtk

Feminization is clearly an act of submission and humiliation for Jason. He learned how to feminize other men in the context of BDSM: you feminize a man in order to humiliate him. When you feminize a young boy like Nemis, he too is humiliated and made into a submissive.

I noticed that Jason has a tattoo on his right arm that is a daffodil growing out of a bulb. The daffodil is the symbol of Narcissus. With this tattoo he is openly letting us know that he is a narcissist.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino