Horrorcow Jessica Mélançon and Coriander Golden - Parents of 8 year old drag queen "Lactatia". Sexualizing minors for fun, profit, and asspats

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Someone's parents showed him Hurricane Bianca, it seems.
I don't think so, Bianca Del Rio is one of the old school gay comedic/theatrical drag queens where it's more about having good jokes and being funny, essentially a form of clowning but with adult content for adult audiences. This kid seems to be into the new generation of Instagram queens, as represented by the likes of Violet Chachki, who have no comedic/theatrical skills at all and just want to look pretty for their followers and get fashion brand endorsements. Like Nemis said in the video, he's not taking any acting classes to learn how to present himself onstage, how to act or how to deliver a joke, he's taking vogueing classes to learn how to pose like a model. That's an indication that he only wants to be a "stunning" Instagram queen like Violet Chachki and isn't interested in the comedic history of drag represented by the likes of Bianca Del Rio. Nemis wants to learn how to pose pretty for picture, he doesn't want to learn how to be a comedian. It's a very narcissist presentation of self that his mother is encouraging in him, rather than sending him to acting school and having him learn how to be onstage before an audience, or how to be persuasive, which are good skills for a kid to learn.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I don't think so, Bianca Del Rio is one of the old school gay comedic/theatrical drag queens where it's more about having good jokes and being funny, essentially a form of clowning but with adult content for adult audiences. This kid seems to be into the new generation of Instagram queens, as represented by the likes of Violet Chachki, who have no comedic/theatrical skills at all and just want to look pretty for their followers and get fashion brand endorsements. Like Nemis said in the video, he's not taking any acting classes to learn how to present himself onstage, how to act or how to deliver a joke, he's taking vogueing classes to learn how to pose like a model. That's an indication that he only wants to be a "stunning" Instagram queen like Violet Chachki and isn't interested in the comedic history of drag represented by the likes of Bianca Del Rio. Nemis wants to learn how to pose pretty for picture, he doesn't want to learn how to be a comedian. It's a very narcissist presentation of self that his mother is encouraging in him, rather than sending him to acting school and having him learn how to be onstage before an audience, or how to be persuasive, which are good skills for a kid to learn.
Hurricane Bianca is a movie about a drag queen substitute teacher which has been available on Netflix for ages. Nemis said he wanted to be a teacher who wears drag.
That's why I mentioned it.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
A French news channel did an item on Nemis. They try to show that Nemis has a masculine side as well by showing him skateboarding like a normie boy his age. (Though the image of the young skeletal skateboarder has long been sexualized amongst homosexuals thanks to to Larry Clark movies.) I don't think we have ever seen Nemis skateboarding in a video before. What's disturbing is that Nemis refers to Lactatia in the third person but also to himself in the third person: "Nemis skateboards, Lactatia doesn't... not yet.". It's like Nemis and Lactatia are two characters that are external to himself. Rather than discovering himself like a normal kid he is discovering how to create characters for the outside world. This sounds like dissociation to me.

He also says that he wants to be a teacher in drag when he grows up: "When I am Lactatia I am happy but I don't feel much difference because I am still the same human being. (...) I wanna be a teacher that just dresses up in drag and if people don't like it they are going to have to deal with it."

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
When someone posted some Lactatia pics in another thread, it got me wondering about this poor kid's hairline. He looks like he's getting quite an early start on the troon fivehead, and I wondered why that could be, until I realized:

He may very well have traction alopecia. He's losing hair in the front of his head because of how often it's pulled back very tightly to go under wigs. Whenever you see his actual hair, it's pulled back as tight as it can go. Over time, this causes hair loss. Black women who wear weaves a lot experience this, and so do women in very strict Christian sects who have to wear their hair tied back severely all the time.

People who lose their hair this way don't grow it back if they stop tying their hair back. It's like that forever. These parents are literally deforming their kids.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
When someone posted some Lactatia pics in another thread, it got me wondering about this poor kid's hairline. He looks like he's getting quite an early start on the troon fivehead, and I wondered why that could be, until I realized:

He may very well have traction alopecia. He's losing hair in the front of his head because of how often it's pulled back very tightly to go under wigs. Whenever you see his actual hair, it's pulled back as tight as it can go. Over time, this causes hair loss. Black women who wear weaves a lot experience this, and so do women in very strict Christian sects who have to wear their hair tied back severely all the time.

People who lose their hair this way don't grow it back if they stop tying their hair back. It's like that forever. These parents are literally deforming their kids.
Yeah, there's this kids star called Jojo who since the age of 5 had a signature hairstyle with her hair pulled back. She's only 15 now and it looks very bad.

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
Most drag queens I’ve ever known would be far more likely to post here than in a SJW circle jerk of oppression and outrage.

Drag queens are generally too cynical and too good at insults to go all in for extreme SJW BS. They are the shock comics of the gay world. Ofc the young wannabes like Chachki might be different.

(But drag queens tend to post at datounge, KF’s older sassy gay uncle)
Late response, I know, but you’re right. I do know several younger SJW drag queens, and they’re all fucking awful. Complete lack of comic timing, wit, or sense of style. They can’t hold a candle to their less politically correct peers, who always happen to be older and thus above all the woke “reeeeeee feelings” bullshit.

• Informative
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Zeebie

kiwifarms.net
The mothers must realize, that their sons pics are being masturbated to by innumerable pervs and pedos, especially the kid fronting the sex shop. What kind of clientele do they think they are appealing to making him their poster boy, certainly not other children. Gross. Fenton Bailey from World of Wonder has a son the same age, that you never hear about because he's scrupulously kept out of the limelight, he wouldn't dream of doing this to his kid. It's sickening that WOW do this to other kids.

• Agree
Reactions: Fangsofjeff

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
The mothers must realize, that their sons pics are being masturbated to by innumerable pervs and pedos, especially the kid fronting the sex shop. What kind of clientele do they think they are appealing to making him their poster boy, certainly not other children. Gross. Fenton Bailey from World of Wonder has a son the same age, that you never hear about because he's scrupulously kept out of the limelight, he wouldn't dream of doing this to his kid. It's sickening that WOW do this to other kids.
Jessica has already addressed that. She rather nonchalantly stated that she can’t help it if pedophiles are getting turned on by her son’s photos and videos and that it’s not her problem.

PS - Wait, Fenton Bailey has a kid?! Never thought a flamer like him would settle down and start a family.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧
kiwifarms.net
Imagine what would happen to the entire left and the LGBT rights movement if someone took that photo back in time 20 years and said it was a vision of the world in 2019 after we'd made ourselves much more progressive about queer issues.
This may be enough to make them want to go back into the closet, slam the door, lock it tight, and purposely lose the key.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino