Jessica Price and others facing lawsuit - Former ArenaNet feminist sperg in trouble for running her mouth.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

Chris Helton, aka the owner of Dorkland, a "Tabletop Games Journalist," who is a star from a new branch of the culture wars. I don't know much about Christopher Helton and Dorkland, except The RPG Pundit -- an infamous old school Tabletop gamer who also happens to be conservative, which means he's a NAZI WHO MUST BE DESTROYED -- mentions Chris tried to blacklist him when he was found to be consulting on D&D5e.

This all dials back to some insane troons in Tabletop gaming, including Jessica Price (previously seen in GamerGate cussing out the largest Youtuber for Guild Wars 2 for politely disagreeing with her publicly and getting fired for it) trying to destroy the life of some man who got in their way one day.

Basically there's this company called Frog God. The owner, Bill Webb, offended some lady named BJ Hensley -- or perhaps offended some troons who decided to be offended on her behalf -- because he gave her a cigarette while storing his hotel room key, where his wife and child were waiting, in the celephane.

This, obviously, was sexual harassment, because everyone knows men want to fuck all the time, especially in front of their families. This makes sense to the SJWs, who will never have families of their own, I'm sure.

This involved at least one culture warrior troon that is uh... well... look:

Basically, a small cabal of 3 people (+ a few others, since it's a SJW mob) have been following around this guy named Bill Webb blackmailing people into cutting him off from tabletop conventions and contracts and generally trying to ruin his life.

EDIT: This is apparently one of the top posts of the new thread on this, so let me link a few of my posts on it from the other threads. I'll also consolidate what information I have:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/tabletop-roleplaying-games-d-d-pathfinder-coc-etc.737/page-122#post-4622054
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-114#post-4622008
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-113#post-4621275
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-110#post-4620061
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jessica-price-and-others-facing-lawsuit.55755/#post-4620035
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-110#post-4619980
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-109#post-4619887
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-109#post-4619774
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-108#post-4619739
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-108#post-4619713
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-108#post-4619704
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-107#post-4619688
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-107#post-4619663
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-107#post-4619657
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-106#post-4619641
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nick-rekietas-weeb-wars-videos-livestreams.55354/page-106#post-4619622

So here's about what I know, as far as I know it.

DUNGEONS AND DANGERHAIRS

Bill Webb is a tabletop game designer and owner of a company called Frog God Games. FGG sells a bunch of books for Pathfinder, D&D, et cetera, that detail specific adventures, specific dungeons / towns / nations, lists of interesting pre-made villains, et cetera. Bill Webb has been doing tabletop stuff since at least early 2000, working in D&D, Pathfinder, White Wolf, et cetera.

At some point, Bill Webb attracted the attention of the SJWs attempting to take over Tabletop gaming. Calling him a "missing stair" -- their codeword for someone on their hit list, using the flowery language of "he's a missing stair, someone you just learn to work around because it's too much trouble to fix the situation," -- some form of SJW hatedom or outrage mob began forming around him. I do not know the specifics of exactly when this conspiracy to destroy him began, but by 2017 it was in full swing.

In 2017, Paizocon, the official Pathfinder convention ran by their publisher, Paizo Publishing, there was an incident. The details are hard to pin down specifically because the people listed above have been exaggerating, misrepresenting, and outright lying about what happened, but as far as I can tell, the general incident ran down like this.

Edit: Bill Webb has posted a statement about the event.

Bill Webb and BJ Hensley were both working for Frog God Games, with Bill Webb being the owner. They were attending this Pathfinder event as a vendor. During this event Bill put his arm around BJ Hensley and called her "sweetie," which some SJWs in attendance found offensive. This may or may not have included Jessica Price, who was working for the Pathfinder publisher Paizo at the time.

At some point BJ Hensley asked Bill Webb for a cigarette. He handed her his cigarette pack, which he had stored the hotel keycard he, his wife, and their children, were using at the convention, in the cellophane wrapper of the cigarette pack. This is EXTREMELY common for smokers, as you may lose everything else, but your smokes will not leave your sight.

These are the two incidents that were cited in FGG's post on the matter, which they had to make publicly in 2017 (and later delete) after "social media postings." I have not found said social media postings, but this may be one of the defendants, I am not sure.

According to the SJW worldview, Bill Webb handing her this cigarette pack with his hotel key attached was apparently sexual harassment, an invitation to enter his hotel room and have sex. This despite his wife being with him. This despite his children being in the hotel room. Because SJWs don't know how human beings actually interact and obviously all straight white men think about fucking women 24x7, RITE?!

It is important to note that Frog God Games originally posted a report on the incident, wherein BJ Hensley, not mentioned by name at the time, admitted that a gaggle of female bullies -- Jessica Price et all, possibly? -- were misrepresenting what occurred to defame and smear Bill Webb. A screenshot of which was saved by the GamerGate forum KIA at the time and remains the only screenshot of this available.

Effectively, the original statement seems to be that BJ Hensley was upset that Bill made a fool of himself in front of Paizo, and a gaggle of SJWs was attempting to twist this into being some grand victimhood narrative about her against her will. She later forced FGG to remove this statement and then changed her story, joining the victimhood narrative.

It is interesting to note that FGG mentions in the report that "a complaint was made with Paizo about Bill" and that apparently this person -- BJ Hensley -- spoke to three other companies that were working with FGG to complain about the incident. In other words, either the SJWs were spreading this around to FGG's business partners who then reached out to BJ Hensley for confirmation, or BJ Hensley was reaching out to FGG's business partners herself.

In both cases, this would be TI Interference with a Contract, although it is important to note that it is through one of these communications that we got the below screenshot, detailing the previously mentioned mean girls et all.

FGG does mention that they understand that Bill Webb may have "took an action and engaged in speech that could be construed as a sexual advance or as gender-dismissive" -- i.e., he offered someone a cigarette while his hotel key was attached to the cigarette pack. (Edit: And called a female coworker "sweetie.")

It is also important to note that the SJWs in question, Jessica Price particularly, have spread a rumor that Bill Webb was intoxicated at this (and other) events), that a Paizo employee was hurt when attempting to restrain him from sexually assaulting / molesting BJ Hensley at the event, and several other defaming statements. It is important to note that FGG mentions this in their original report on this, but notably the lawyer was unable to verify this information with Paizo. Edit: With the most recent updates, both Bill Webb AND BJ Hensley deny he was stalking her / sexually assaulting people / drunk / etc.)

Now, it is important to note that Jessica Price, at the time, was a Paizo Employee. Jessica Price is well known to GamerGate as she worked for ArenaNet as part of Guild Wars 2's team. At some point the largest Youtuber for GW2 publicly and politely disagreed with her on twitter, which resulted in her having a complete and utter meltdown and being fired for it. Of course, because consequences are for lesser beings, this resulted in the SJWs in the industry circling the wagons and attempting first to blackmail and later ruin ArenaNet for doing so.

We do not know why Jessica was fired from Paizo. There are three events that have been brought up by Jessica that may have resulted in her termination:

• At one point, Jessica went on a twitter rant about how the SJWs at Paizo had repurposed conference rooms to use to take naps in, and her boss had taken steps to prevent this. Jessica countered claiming the rooms needed to remain private -- not for the abuse they were being used for, but for all the crying that employees were performing in the rooms. While a direct quote isn't available, her boss very clearly didn't believe her.
  • At one point, Jessica went after Frank Mentzer, one of the oldest names in Tabletop gaming. Frank's sin appears to be that he is white and male, and at one point flirted with Jessica, calling her a pretty lady. Frank is 70 years old and has a beard with more respect than Jessica will ever gain in her life. According to Jessica's twitter rants, at one point Paizo leadership told her to stop harassing Mentzer, as there are certain things even they would not ignore.
  • Jessica claims her termination was in retaliation for the BIll Webb incident. Specifically, one of her coworkers was the one that "pulled a drunk Bill Webb off of BJ Hensley at Paizocon 17," an incident that did not actually occur. She was denied medical for her injuries for this event that did not happen. Jessica discovered this, and went with this woman (possibly Crystal Frazier, another SJW troon in tabletop), and attempted to blackmail her boss over it, who terminated her employment over it.
I do not know exactly where Stacy Dellorfano -- that's the Tranny without eyebrows up there -- comes into play. Looking at his twitter feed, he appears to be something similar to Renfamous / MarzGurl -- basically, stirring up shit for asspats, social justice street cred, and because harassing people helps him achieve orgasm since he chopped his dick off.

Edit: According to later information, Stacy used to work for Frog God Games. She infamously shit up their flagship product with Social Justice bullshit. When fans rebelled, she insulted and harassed them, then quit FGG and stabbed them in the back on the way out.

Regardless of all this, ever since the above incidents, Jessica Price, Troon Joker, and the Dorkland guy, have constantly repeated these claims about Bill Webb and Frog God Games. This appears to have included having them directly go after conventions and companies that have entered business relationships and contracts with FGG and Bill Webb and harassed them into breaking contracts and blacklisting them -- For those counting at home, that means we're looking at the standard Four Pack: Defamation Per Se, Conspiracy, TI Interference with Contract and TI Interference with Potential Business Relationship.

It seems that after Ty Beard and Nick Rekieta started covering these legal issues, with Ty Beard helping Vic Mignogna (a famous voice actor, the voice of the main character of Full Metal Alchemist amongst others) sue a gaggle of SJWs for the same thing, Bill Webb and Frog God Games have reached out to Ty Beard. Unlike Vic, who is reigning in Ty and his legal team, Bill Webb apparently has given Ty free reign to destroy the SJWs.

tl;dr: SJWs have been conspiring to ruin the life of an old school Tabletop games designer / publisher. He's suing the fuck out of them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Negromancer

Practices Black Magic
kiwifarms.net
A new branch of the culture wars. Some insane troons in Tabletop gaming, including Jessica Price (previously seen in GamerGate cussing out the largest Youtuber for Guild Wars 2 for politely disagreeing with her publicly and getting fired for it) and this guy, who runs some tabletop RPG blog.

View attachment 736587

Basically there's this company called Frog God. The owner, Bill Webb, pissed off some lady named BJ Hensley, because he gave her a cigarette while storing his hotel room key, where his wife and child were waiting, in the celephane.

View attachment 736585

This, obviously, was sexual harassment, because everyone knows 40 year old females who have hit the wall at 50 mph are so desirable that you'd literally try to fuck them in front of your wife and kids.

View attachment 736586

Basically, a small cabal of 4 people have been following around this guy named Bill Webb blackmailing people into cutting him off from tabletop conventions and contracts.

At some Paizo (Pathfinder RPG) convention, he got into an argument with BJ Hensley, who accused him of sexual harassment for giving her a cigarette, which involved Jessica Price (who worked from Paizo) assaulting him to defend the old hag's honor, which resulted in her getting fired from Paizo. You may be noticing a theme -- she's been fired from every job she's had for being a woke cunt.

The uh... creepy fucking meth addled troon there, I'm not sure exactly where he comes into play, but if you google his name / twitter handle and Frog God / Bill Webb, there's a LOT of hits, so he seems to be the Tabletop version of Renfamous / MarzGurl -- just swooping around stirring up shit and making sure everyone nad their mother knows that Bill Webb committed a sin against his cult.
oh my fucking god i just realized it DOESNT HAVE EYEBROWS

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
A new branch of the culture wars. Some insane troons in Tabletop gaming, including Jessica Price (previously seen in GamerGate cussing out the largest Youtuber for Guild Wars 2 for politely disagreeing with her publicly and getting fired for it) and this guy, who runs some tabletop RPG blog.

View attachment 736587

Basically there's this company called Frog God. The owner, Bill Webb, pissed off some lady named BJ Hensley, because he gave her a cigarette while storing his hotel room key, where his wife and child were waiting, in the celephane.

View attachment 736585

This, obviously, was sexual harassment, because everyone knows 40 year old females who have hit the wall at 50 mph are so desirable that you'd literally try to fuck them in front of your wife and kids.

View attachment 736586

Basically, a small cabal of 4 people have been following around this guy named Bill Webb blackmailing people into cutting him off from tabletop conventions and contracts.

At some Paizo (Pathfinder RPG) convention, he got into an argument with BJ Hensley, who accused him of sexual harassment for giving her a cigarette, which involved Jessica Price (who worked from Paizo) assaulting him to defend the old hag's honor, which resulted in her getting fired from Paizo. You may be noticing a theme -- she's been fired from every job she's had for being a woke cunt.

The uh... creepy fucking meth addled troon there, I'm not sure exactly where he comes into play, but if you google his name / twitter handle and Frog God / Bill Webb, there's a LOT of hits, so he seems to be the Tabletop version of Renfamous / MarzGurl -- just swooping around stirring up shit and making sure everyone nad their mother knows that Bill Webb committed a sin against his cult.
Oh man, I remember getting pissed off at the stupid shit Jessica Price said back during the GW2 situation. It's honestly enlightening to see that she's probably going to get hammered in court after failing to learn from any of the jobs she lost for doing the exact same stupid shit each and every time. I actually didn't know the part about assaulting Webb being the reason she got fired from Paizo, I just remember she was saying the same stupid shit back then.

Any idea if she was involved in that exceptional quest in a Paizo Adventure Path (Wrath of the Righteous, if I recall correctly) where there was some lesbian orc who wanted to sell her father's old heirloom sword in order to buy a sex change potion so she could be with her girlfriend? That seems like the kind of garbage she'd live for.

oh my fucking god i just realized it DOESNT HAVE EYEBROWS
You know, I couldn't quite put my finger on why this particular creature was so unpleasant looking to me. Thanks for nailing it right on the head.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 736587
This psychotic cunt needs a "Twitter/Reality" face off.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I remember getting pissed off at the stupid shit Jessica Price said back during the GW2 situation. It's honestly enlightening to see that she's probably going to get hammered in court after failing to learn from any of the jobs she lost for doing the exact same stupid shit each and every time. I actually didn't know the part about assaulting Webb being the reason she got fired from Paizo, I just remember she was saying the same stupid shit back then.

Any idea if she was involved in that exceptional quest in a Paizo Adventure Path (Wrath of the Righteous, if I recall correctly) where there was some lesbian orc who wanted to sell her father's old heirloom sword in order to buy a sex change potion so she could be with her girlfriend? That seems like the kind of garbage she'd live for.
Let me be clear, someone needs to confirm the Jessica Price assault thing. I found it mentioned somewhere in the ~30 or so links I pasted in the Nick Rekieta Weeb Wars thread, but I'm hearing from someone I do trust that Bill Webb apparently (or at least was accused of, by noted liar Jessica Price amongst others) got drunk at Paizocon and did something stupid.

Negromancer

Practices Black Magic
kiwifarms.net

You know, I couldn't quite put my finger on why this particular creature was so unpleasant looking to me. Thanks for nailing it right on the head.
i didn't realize it at first myself, and neither did you, so that confirms we were glancing at it's face once, very quickly, then immediately trying to forget the details of how it looks out of disgust.
amazing. a unified response to the revolting.

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Let me be clear, someone needs to confirm the Jessica Price assault thing. I found it mentioned somewhere in the ~30 or so links I pasted in the Nick Rekieta Weeb Wars thread, but I'm hearing from someone I do trust that Bill Webb apparently (or at least was accused of, by noted liar Jessica Price amongst others) got drunk at Paizocon and did something stupid.
Assault or no, I can tell you that Jessica Price is prime A1 bitch and nobody would miss her if she got fired again, from wherever she's working now. Considering the stupid things she's done while completely sober, I'll believe nearly anything anyone says she does in that regard.

i didn't realize it at first myself, and neither did you, so that confirms we were glancing at it's face once, very quickly, then immediately trying to forget the details of how it looks out of disgust.
amazing. a unified response to the revolting.
Pretty sure it's simply one of those biological responses - like an uncanny situation where it almost looks human, which makes it all the more unpleasant.

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Assault or no, I can tell you that Jessica Price is prime A1 bitch and nobody would miss her if she got fired again, from wherever she's working now. Considering the stupid things she's done while completely sober, I'll believe nearly anything anyone says she does in that regard.
She also publicly celebrated TB's death. Not sure though if the tweets are still around or have been deleted.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A new branch of the culture wars. Some insane troons in Tabletop gaming,
And yet amazingly the same names and (/shudder) faces. The game changes but the players remain the same. When you step back and take a really broad look at all these “Culture Wars” conflicts, especially those that seem rooted in Intersectional Feminist BS, you see the same names everywhere. Always shouting in outrage. You start to realize that those driving these invasive behaviors and the resulting conflicts are much smaller in number than anybody thinks. Maybe 3-5000 dangerhairs, troops and white knighting beta cucks in total. Spreading and sprawling across media and niche, heavily nerd, communities.

It was something I noticed during Gamergate. The peak numbers of the “anti-Gamergate Types, such as gamer ghazi, were pretty clearly somewhere between 3000-5000 individuals. Whereas the “Gamergaters” could be roughly estimated at around 350,000 based just on social media engagement. You see the same pattern with Comicsgate. Any dangerhaired Woke Book seems to very quickly find a natural ceiling between 2500-5000 readers or engaged “fans”. Whereas the more traditional comic stuff, such as the Comicsgate books do about 10x that.

And the producers ideologues and twitter warriors on the SJW dangerhaired side have a very definite small pool of names that keep cropping up from industry and community to industry and community. Kate Leth, Jessica Price, Zoe Quinn, Renfamous, the Channel Autism dangerhairs, Jake Alley etc. It’s literally the same pack of shrieking hags pulling the same extortionist bullshit and grift across industry after industry. And there aren’t that many of them. It’s why they can just barely beg bus fair but not so much a legal defense fund or an actual product.

Diabolical diabetic

The two pillars of civilization: God and Gaming
kiwifarms.net
And yet amazingly the same names and (/shudder) faces. The game changes but the players remain the same. When you step back and take a really broad look at all these “Culture Wars” conflicts, especially those that seem rooted in Intersectional Feminist BS, you see the same names everywhere. Always shouting in outrage. You start to realize that those driving these invasive behaviors and the resulting conflicts are much smaller in number than anybody thinks. Maybe 3-5000 dangerhairs, troops and white knighting beta cucks in total. Spreading and sprawling across media and niche, heavily nerd, communities.

It was something I noticed during Gamergate. The peak numbers of the “anti-Gamergate Types, such as gamer ghazi, were pretty clearly somewhere between 3000-5000 individuals. Whereas the “Gamergaters” could be roughly estimated at around 350,000 based just on social media engagement. You see the same pattern with Comicsgate. Any dangerhaired Woke Book seems to very quickly find a natural ceiling between 2500-5000 readers or engaged “fans”. Whereas the more traditional comic stuff, such as the Comicsgate books do about 10x that.

And the producers ideologues and twitter warriors on the SJW dangerhaired side have a very definite small pool of names that keep cropping up from industry and community to industry and community. Kate Leth, Jessica Price, Zoe Quinn, Renfamous, the Channel Autism dangerhairs, Jake Alley etc. It’s literally the same pack of shrieking hags pulling the same extortionist bullshit and grift across industry after industry. And there aren’t that many of them. It’s why they can just barely beg bus fair but not so much a legal defense fund or an actual product.
Gonna have to disagree with you here, sure the big figure heads are always the same people leading the charge but they still have tens of thousands of foot soldiers ready to brigade any fandom they believe needs to be purged out of its problematic ways, going after the figure heads is the way to go but sadly it won't fully get rid of the problem.

to be fair in their attempts at looking unique the dangerhair foot soldiers end up all looking exactly the same so i can understand then blending together and making it seen like its just 3-4 people

Last edited:

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net

You got it, and this is why lawfare is what's going to put an end to this. Consequences that can't be blocked or reported as harassment are they key to removing dangerhairs from the field. Each dangerhair lost is a serious loss for them and the imposition of consequences will prevent them from replenishing their numbers along with scaring other dangerhairs away.

They have a choice to make. If they want to go farm woke points they'll have to give up:
Ever owning a home
Buying a new car
Financing anything
Having a bank account

If grinding poverty is the known consequence to being woke, you'll see fewer people choosing to be woke.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
You got it, and this is why lawfare is what's going to put an end to this. Consequences that can't be blocked or reported as harassment are they key to removing dangerhairs from the field. Each dangerhair lost is a serious loss for them and the imposition of consequences will prevent them from replenishing their numbers along with scaring other dangerhairs away.

They have a choice to make. If they want to go farm woke points they'll have to give up:
Ever owning a home
Buying a new car
Financing anything
Having a bank account

If grinding poverty is the known consequence to being woke, you'll see fewer people choosing to be woke.
Oh but they can be reported as harassment. If by "reported" we mean "shrieked into the twatter void". I'm hardly the first to say this but on their way into the dumpster the SJWs will start screaming until their faces match their hair that the justice system doesn't believe victims and that evil inbred redneck incels oppressed wahmen. Bonus points if it's drumpf's fault/a symptom of drumpf's amerikkka

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ever owning a home
Buying a new car
Financing anything
Having a bank account

Going woke already has grinding poverty bundled in. The only thing keeping most of these fools fed and housed is the largess of relatives.

Here's how it has worked for a LOOOOOOng time. I learned this back when dealing with the eco nutcases. Numbers are just an example to easier explain:

You have group A with 1000 members on a subject.
Group B has 1000 members on a related subject.
You have 8 more groups with 1000 members each, all likewise.
There is now a power bloc thats 10,000 strong able to throw some weight around and influence policy. They march, they protest, they file petitions et all the standard 'community organizing' radical leftist bullshit.

There's just one problem. There are really only the original 1000 plus a few actual 'new' people' in each individually defined group. With internet 'organizing' it's even easier to mask the actual numbers due to sock accounts and it's why you see the same names show up over and over.

Where people make the greatest mistake is in thinking that a Renfamous or a Marzgurl are the top tier directing the program. For that, you have to keep going up the intersectional ladder where the various feminist/political groups/parties set the agendas.

The people are the same and the tactics are the same because they all ultimately share the same sources. Where people constantly screw up is in convincing themselves that it's 'only comic books' or 'only anime' and that there is nothing more than that with a bunch of spergs behind it. Sure there are spergs. But those spergs are being directed.

All the videos you have seen of eco nuts crying over dead trees were members of Earth First or another radical left eco group. Earth first in turn was (at one time) run by sitting Sierra Club board member Dave Foreman. Sierra received significant funding from and overlap with the Tides foundation and miraculously parroted the policies pushed by the Democrat party. Thats not an Alex Jones conspiracy theory. It's well documented history.

So if you want to get to the root of the idiocy in Weeb Wars/comicsgate et all, just keep following the money and the politics. All these exceptional individuals are just directed cannon fodder to fulfill agendas.

Edit: Here's an example pulled from current events, Namely Alberta, Canada

Last edited:

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Here's how it has worked for a LOOOOOOng time. I learned this back when dealing with the eco nutcases. Numbers are just an example to easier explain:

There is now a power bloc thats 10,000 strong able to throw some weight around and influence policy. They march, they protest, they file petitions et all the standard 'community organizing' radical leftist bullshit.

There's just one problem. There are really only the original 1000 plus a few actual 'new' people' in each individually defined group. With internet 'organizing' it's even easier to mask the actual numbers due to sock accounts and it's why you see the same names show up over and over.

Where people make the greatest mistake is in thinking that a Renfamous or a Marzgurl are the top tier directing the program. For that, you have to keep going up the intersectional ladder where the various feminist/political groups/parties set the agendas.

The people are the same and the tactics are the same because they all ultimately share the same sources. Where people constantly screw up is in convincing themselves that it's 'only comic books' or 'only anime' and that there is nothing more than that with a bunch of spergs behind it. Sure there are spergs. But those spergs are being directed.

All the videos you have seen of eco nuts crying over dead trees were members of Earth First or another radical left eco group. Earth first in turn was (at one time) run by sitting Sierra Club board member Dave Foreman. Sierra received significant funding from and overlap with the Tides foundation and miraculously parroted the policies pushed by the Democrat party. Thats not an Alex Jones conspiracy theory. It's well documented history.

So if you want to get to the root of the idiocy in Weeb Wars/comicsgate et all, just keep following the money and the politics. All these exceptional individuals are just directed cannon fodder to fulfill agendas.
Add to that: all these people need to pose as is paying customers. If you're a CEO who's not very internet savvy, you won't know that these same people have been infiltrating interest groups for decades now. And every time they get their way, profits plummet suddenly and mysteriously.

Just imagine how many of these KickVic accounts have never once in their lives bought a box set, let alone a $5/month Crunchyroll account.

DeadFry

I am Rick Nekieta
kiwifarms.net
Add to that: all these people need to pose as is paying customers. If you're a CEO who's not very internet savvy, you won't know that these same people have been infiltrating interest groups for decades now. And every time they get their way, profits plummet suddenly and mysteriously.

Just imagine how many of these KickVic accounts have never once in their lives bought a box set, let alone a $5/month Crunchyroll account.
Or dropped the cash to go to a convention.

Nobleberry

"Ron Toye rapes babies." -Judge Chupp
kiwifarms.net

This.

I still remember these greybeard fanatics brigading DDT. Toxicity studies aside, the real world death toll of malaria and other insect borne diseases due to this policy decision is unforgivable to me. But you know, the deaths of countless third world brown people that the SJWs claim to love so dearly is just a statistic next to any screeching victory they can claim.

Tags
None