Jessica Price and others facing lawsuit - Former ArenaNet feminist sperg in trouble for running her mouth.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Heh. She's mentioning "a narrative about overzealous Feminists forcing help on his victim accuser." Is that being repeated elsewhere, or could she be reading this thread (and the others that mentioned it)? I know I repeated that a few times here and in the WW / Rekieta threads when this all first came out; I think I got that information from TheRPGSite forums, so... maybe?

I ask because I actually caused BatWu to do something similar years ago during GG -- rant about something I said while intentionally avoiding discussing who/where she heard it from -- and it would amuse me to find out that was what Price is doing.

Edit: Edited to be less autistic and dumb.

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
this is a very embarrassing post. pls dont be a faggot like this anymore.
Fair enough. I do have to wonder if she's hearing it elsewhere, saw it on the farms, or what have you.

i know this isnt really on topic, but looks like Zak S is finally ramping things up
With people in here suggesting Zak S is actually as slimy as they say he is... well, they'd still have to have actual evidence. Him going the lawfare route would be pretty darned interesting.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Goober_au

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
With people in here suggesting Zak S is actually as slimy as they say he is... well, they'd still have to have actual evidence. Him going the lawfare route would be pretty darned interesting.
Zak is as manipulative, snarky, smarmy, and shitty as they come. He will morph into whatever kind of mentality he needs to suit his purposes. His books are VERY good which makes separating art from the artist hard as his personality comes off as smugger than Milo Yanopolis judging a Chip n' Dale show.

Zak has his parent's money and lots of it. He doesn't need to work, he's looking for libel wherever to make an example of someone. Then he will sic his pack of daddy's lawyers on people and it'll be a full blown legal wrangling.

The only evidence is two women who were with him for a long time sexually and intimately and told their story. I believe there is truth in their words and probably some exaggeration. Middle ground is somewhere.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
So we haven't heard any thing about this in a while, but Jessica Price somehow got her claws into PAX, where she promptly started gatekeeping the panels:

Immediately started bitching about how there were all these stinky straight white males who kept trying to have panels, the stupid subhuman mongoloids.

I bring this up because Colin Moriarty had a panel set up for PAX, which got mysteriously canceled out of the blue and they're refusing to give him a reason why.

Colin, for those not in the know with your GG Season 4 shenanigans, is a center-right conservative games journalist who made a dad joke on one of the near infinite woke holy days which resulted in IGN and all the woke vipers in the industry turning on him en mass. So he fucked off and went on to do his own thing and is generally more successful now than any of the people who backstabbed him ever could be.

Well, Colin has mentioned he's considering legal action against PAX, because hey, turns out he brought a shitload of attention to the con, and a lot of people were going to the con to see his panels, and they're refusing to honor refunds.

Which would mean that Jessica may have caused yet another lawsuit. And if it turns out she was sneaking around bitching about him, welp, that's TI with a Business Contract.

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Zak S. has had a bad reputation even before the allegations, and not just from the SJW's either. In fact, he used to be on good terms with the SJW's since he shares a lot of their ideas, but became persona non grata to the woke crowd when he made the dire mistake of disagreeing with one of the troon mods at RPGnet.

When the allegations of abuse from his ex-wife came out to the public, nobody was surprised.

Even The RPG Pundit believes he is guilty despite having defended his work in the past. Pundit always considered Zak to be an asshole, but was willing to defend his work in the RPG hobby since it was unrelated to his odious personality and bad behavior.

For context, Zak S. is the only person who has been permabanned from RPG Pub, shortly after Mandy went public with her allegations.

Keep in mind that RPG Pub was launched in 2017 as an explicitly apolitical gaming forum by regulars from both The RPG Site and RPG.net who were tired of the political sperging and endless drama that had overtaken RPG.net and countless other forums. It's a very laid back community focused primarily on gaming, and deliberately so. The only real rules are don't do anything illegal and don't bring up IRL political issues with certain exemptions allowed, such as historical ones

As such, Zak was allowed to create an account and promote his games since the admins figured that as long as everyone obeyed the gentleman's agreement of "Don't be a political sperg" and just talked about RPG's, everything would be fine, right? Wrong.

Zak S. was banned after the allegations went public, but apparently the admins at RPG Pub were already contemplating on whether or not to drop the banhammer on Zak for at least several weeks before the accusations, solely due to how toxic and insufferable Zak was to nearly everyone on the site.

So, I can definitely believe the stories about Zak Sabbath being an abusive asshole.

As for Bill Webb and B.J. Hensley, they both made a mutual agreement to leave each other alone and want both sides of the debate to drop the idiocy and leave them out of it.

But ideological zealots like Jessica Price and the RPG.net chucklefucks can't take a hint...

• Agree
Reactions: Reverend

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
So we haven't heard any thing about this in a while, but Jessica Price somehow got her claws into PAX, where she promptly started gatekeeping the panels:

Immediately started bitching about how there were all these stinky straight white males who kept trying to have panels, the stupid subhuman mongoloids.
How the fuck does she keep getting hired for these roles when she is the absolutely OPPOSITE of being an inclusive welcoming individual in the gaming community. All her actions show her as a racist, sexist, bigoted human being who hates people for who they choose to love or the (god forbid) color of their skin which they had NO choice in.

I thought this cunt fucked off to the edge of Seattle and fell into a dumpster with all her other troon fuckwits who cancer up the RPG industry. Seems PAX is following the "get work go broke" train as they hate both money and men.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Goober_au

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I want to trust Zak S but I've had dealings with him and he is an incredibly narcissistic asshole. I believe he's cool with trannies, but honestly him being an abusive boyfriend is something I can totally believe. Normal people don't set Google alerts to tell them whenever someone mentions his name so they can go argue with them.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does she keep getting hired for these roles when she is the absolutely OPPOSITE of being an inclusive welcoming individual in the gaming community. All her actions show her as a racist, sexist, bigoted human being who hates people for who they choose to love or the (god forbid) color of their skin which they had NO choice in.

I thought this cunt fucked off to the edge of Seattle and fell into a dumpster with all her other troon fuckwits who cancer up the RPG industry. Seems PAX is following the "get work go broke" train as they hate both money and men.
Just bury her in a pile of debt and sand. She's a spiteful shit who hates RPGs and yet works on them at the same time.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Just bury her in a pile of debt and sand. She's a spiteful shit who hates RPGs and yet works on them at the same time.
Sadly she will always have a job because there are people who take the "White Guilt" to the next level.

Yeah, I want to trust Zak S but I've had dealings with him and he is an incredibly narcissistic asshole. I believe he's cool with trannies, but honestly him being an abusive boyfriend is something I can totally believe. Normal people don't set Google alerts to tell them whenever someone mentions his name so they can go argue with them.
Don't trust ZakS ever. Enjoy his work and art. Do not trust him for he will be the first to turn on you whenever it suits his interest. He is the epitome of NE.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
This was covered in Nick's stream last night.

Apparently this is done -- the other defendants (Jessica Price, Stacy Dellorfano, Chris Helton) we don't know anything about, but BJ apologized apparently as part of a settlement.

But Nick mentioned something that we might find funny. He has heard through the rumor mill that the people who did this to Frog God Games, BJ included, were all fired. Including a lot of their allies they were relying on to prevent them from being punished.

For sexual misconduct.

I can't find any details -- Price and Dellorfano can't stop spamming social justice crap on twitter, and Price in particular would have a fucking apocalyptic breakdown on twatter if she got fired, she has every time so far as part of a Brianna Wu / Anita Sarkessian style "scorched earth PR tactic" thing.

Dellorfano remains a weird little eyebrowless goblin, but hey, it turns out she had fucking cancer, so I feel bad for mocking her for it. Oh wait, no I don't, because she's "transgender nonbinary genderfluid" and has started a fucking charity to push social justice indoctrination in gaming. The only thing we have to look forward to is if people like Dellorfano get the Marxist revolution they want, they'll be the first against the wall.

Both seem to be mentioning moving / leaving the areas they were in / taking on new jobs / etc type stuff as of the past month or so, so... maybe they did get tossed out, who knows?

BJ moved on to doing her own thing, for a new company, many moons ago. No mention of any issues on her twitter. Lots of wholesome pictures of her kids and family. I can see why she would have settled, she seems like she got caught up in some crazy shit by ideologues.

Chris Helton has me pre-blocked -- he's following the Weeb Wars as part of Law Twitter's threadnought and has HUGE amounts of TDS, so that makes sense -- but he is now listed as Ex-EN World, which IIRC is newish. He's also a MASSIVE faggot with pronouns in the bio despite having a giant fucking beard, so... kay.

Pronouns in the bio make sense for chicks, because there are no girls on the internet, and these types usually use the promise of a blowjob to get people to respect them and their vapid opinions more, so they HAVE to put pronouns in the bio to regain their female privilege. But guys doing it? Who use their real name "Christopher" on their twitter account? hahahaha, what a cuck.

tl;dr: Frog God Games lawsuit petered out nice and quietly, unlike the Weeb Wars, which sucked all the autism out of the room. Apparently Paizo (creators of pathfinder) recently had a purge of Male Feminists and SJWs for Sexual Misconduct.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr: Frog God Games lawsuit petered out nice and quietly, unlike the Weeb Wars, which sucked all the autism out of the room. Apparently Paizo (creators of pathfinder) recently had a purge of Male Feminists and SJWs for Sexual Misconduct.
You wonder when they'll learn that their soy fueled virtue signaling doesn't actually distract attention from their own misdeeds but exactly the opposite.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
You wonder when they'll learn that their soy fueled virtue signaling doesn't actually distract attention from their own misdeeds but exactly the opposite.
I wonder when society will gain the same disdain for these hypocritical shit goblins that we have for Brimstone preachers who got caught huffing smokestacks and companies start avoiding them.

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
I wonder when society will gain the same disdain for these hypocritical shit goblins that we have for Brimstone preachers who got caught huffing smokestacks and companies start avoiding them.
I'd say in a few years when they take a few more hits to the wallet, and I'd say it would happen sooner if Trump wins in 2020 because then they'll have to realize that 2016 was not a fluke and corporate censorship won't be enough to preserve the narrative. The corporatists will see that the SJW's are just the loudest voice in the room and not the majority, same as they did with the Religious Right in the past.

• Optimistic
Reactions: moocow
Tags
None