Orbiter Jessica vs The Physiotherapist Corp - 04Sep2019 » YANIV, Jessica v H MORRIS & N SZUCS PHYSIOTHERAPIST CORP

Caltrop

400 grasshopper urine
kiwifarms.net
This was a photo on the Facebook page for the location JY likely went to. These tables are heavy duty and meant to withstand a lot and judging by the support structure, it would be next to impossible for it to have happened the way JY describes it.

View attachment 927109

I’m familiar with these kinds of tables. A similar table has a working weight of 450lbs, for example.

Cant imagine any physio using a flimsy table, leaves one open to lawsuits dontcha know. The ones in the photo above are anything but flimsy.

Poopstain

kiwifarms.net
Well, that's the insane thing about the ball waxing case. If the waxers had let him in and waxed him despite not knowing how to do male genitalia and injured him, he'd have sued them. As John Carpay alluded to in the hearing actually.

And we can see from the psychotherapy case that if you let him he'll sue for some other bogus reason. I.e. under Canadian law it seems like there's no way you can avoid being sued.

So you've got someone who doesn't work and lives in a luxury apartment and spends his time suing people who do work and potentially shutting down their businesses in order to fund his wholly parasitic existence.

I"m not sure he is so much trying to fund his existence per se as he is trying to fund his existence in the pool with 12 year old topless girls with no adults allowed "because it is considered safe and inclusive."

Amya Spedonym

5G Virus Maintenance Tech
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's the insane thing about the ball waxing case. If the waxers had let him in and waxed him despite not knowing how to do male genitalia and injured him, he'd have sued them. As John Carpay alluded to in the hearing actually.

And we can see from the psychotherapy case that if you let him he'll sue for some other bogus reason. I.e. under Canadian law it seems like there's no way you can avoid being sued.

Put it like that, and it sounds like some sped troon attempt at a Xanatos Gambit.

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
The CSO file was updated yesterday... Response maybe? Does anyone have access or should I pay the 6 bucks?

JY CSO.png

Sintharia

Burn it all down
kiwifarms.net
It appears that Jocelyn is simply another rando with the same initials and last name. I also suspect that suing the strata was either a retaliatory act for not investigating @WGkitty or a futile means of intimidation, if not both.
The Strata case was from December last year, and IIRC was regarding cleaning supplies. It has nothing to do with anything current.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
This is his second bed claim, the first being that workmen got on his bed that he got from Yitzhak and broke it.

Note also that he himself used the word "seizure" for himself in an official public document. I wonder if anyone's forwarded it to the Canadian DMV equivalent.

And ETA, 8840 210nd St Langley 505 is a UPS store maildrop https://www.madvix.com/CA/Langley/531020210242988/The-UPS-Store-Langley. A maildrop that replaced his Vancouver one?

Screen of what this potato said, taken from the pdf

View attachment 925393
He is suing them because his fat ass broke the bed. Welp.

ProletariatMook

kiwifarms.net
The CSO file was updated yesterday... Response maybe? Does anyone have access or should I pay the 6 bucks?

View attachment 940399
The docket was updated on Nov4. Do we have details?
Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 145445H.jpg

EDIT1:
Just got off the phone with the firm representing Szuchs and additionally preparing a special Christmas present for Jonathan. The takeaway I can talk about is that they're most definitely NOT going be settling like Johnny-Boy expects, and they may or may not already be frequenting the Farms.

EDIT2:
Should have more reliably authentic information after I'm able to speak with counsel for Morris & Szuchs.

EDIT3:
On 10-Oct-2019 the Respondents named MEDELCO and KOR INNOVATION as Third Party Respondents andsubmitted their response shifting the liability to the equipment manufacturers. As a result, we've got a few more playerson the field.
Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 05 - Third Party Notice.jpg

Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Medelco Inc.jpg
Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Kor Innovations Inc.jpg

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
This is his second bed claim, the first being that workmen got on his bed that he got from Yitzhak and broke it.

Note also that he himself used the word "seizure" for himself in an official public document. I wonder if anyone's forwarded it to the Canadian DMV equivalent.

And ETA, 8840 210nd St Langley 505 is a UPS store maildrop https://www.madvix.com/CA/Langley/531020210242988/The-UPS-Store-Langley. A maildrop that replaced his Vancouver one?

Screen of what this potato said, taken from the pdf

View attachment 925393
JohnBoy if you're reading this, seriously mate you need a Hästens Bed. Starting at $15,000.00 for a basic mattress, they are the favourite of sheiks and drug lords. and fat fucks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 7.51.53 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 7.51.53 am.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 179

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1010042

EDIT1:
Just got off the phone with the firm representing Szuchs and additionally preparing a special Christmas present for Jonathan. The takeaway I can talk about is that they're most definitely NOT going be settling like Johnny-Boy expects, and they may or may not already be frequenting the Farms.

EDIT2:
Should have more reliably authentic information after I'm able to speak with counsel for Morris & Szuchs.

Excellent, excellent EXCELLENT!! Please keep us updated when you learn more. The harder every victim kicks back at this predatory spunkbag in a dollar store wig, the sooner he gives up being an embarassment and a leech or necks himself, either outcome being 100% fine with the ol' un-clit.

ProletariatMook

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1010042

EDIT #1:

EDIT #2:

Okay, it looks like what happened in the recent hearing was that the defendants named the manufacturer as a liable third party. That increased the number of players on the field by at least two legal teams.

Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Index.jpg
Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Yaniv.jpg
Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Physiotherapist Corp.jpg
Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Medelco Inc.jpg

Sur-P-C-85518 | Player List - Kor Innovations Inc.jpg

1. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 01 - Notice of Claim.jpg
  2. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 02 - Company Search.jpg
  3. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 03 - Company Search.jpg
  4. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 04 - Reply.jpg
  5. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 05 - Third Party Notice.jpg
  6. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 06 - Company Search.jpg
  7. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 07 - Company Search.jpg
  8. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 08 - Certificate of Readiness.jpg
  9. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 09 - Correspondence.jpg
  10. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 10 - Certificate of Service.jpg
  11. Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 11 - Certificate of Service.jpg

Attachments

• Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 05 - Third Party Notice.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 05 - Third Party Notice.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 06 - Company Search.jpg
    Sur-P-C-85518 | Document 06 - Company Search.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net

EDIT1:

EDIT2:

EDIT3:
On 10-Oct-2019 the Respondents named MEDELCO and KOR INNOVATION as Third Party Respondents andsubmitted their response shifting the liability to the equipment manufacturers. As a result, we've got a few more playerson the field.
View attachment 1010614
Thanks for the info. I know it's best if you don't divulge too much here but can I ask are these people aware of the kind of arsehole they're dealing with here? Suffice to say I hope someone, somewhere, has made them aware of his behaviour particularly his "health problems".

ProletariatMook

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the info. I know it's best if you don't divulge too much here but can I ask are these people aware of the kind of arsehole they're dealing with here? Suffuce to say I hope someone, somewhere, has made them aware of his behaviour particularly his "health problems" with canes.

I was just going to cover this, I had an interesting conversation with a law firm dealing with two legal matters regarding our body Jonathan today. This firm is representing the Physiotherapist Corporation of Morris & Szucs, but the partner I spoke with was dealing with a private matter not (yet at least) on the public record.

He was pretty sufficiently aware of who Jonathan is, and here are a couple good quotes from our phone call:

• "So yeah, I'm well aware of Jessica, or as you say, Jonathan Yaniv... I do have a litigation matter.. it's not before the courts, I do have a litigation matter that involves Yaniv but, to my knowledge, it's not public, but where were you able to get my name?"
  • "..you're right, Mr Yaniv as you say, or Ms Yaniv as he says, she says, has a bunch of litigation matters before the Court and Human Rights Tribunal, and she, or he has just gone crazy..."
  • "Yeah, he's a real character, he's a real bad guy, I know what you mean. So I, this other lawyer, I can't unfortunately give you any information cuz the file that I'm involved with is confidential, and has not been released, so it's not a court matter before the courts, so you look kinda behind what I'm saying and probably guess what it is, and where it is, it's not public record so I can't tell you anything about it..."
  • "I hear yah, let me say, I can't confirm or deny anything about that, but what I'll tell you is, I'm of exactly the same opinion as you. I agree entirely with you.. I would strongly advise any client against settling with this person."
  • "I hear you, and depending what happens with my file, I appreciate that offer and I may be interested, my client may be interested, so I will keep that in mind depending on what happens, I may contact you again..."

So yes, they know roughly what sorta shit he's up to, and they referred to KiwiFarms in our phone conversation several times, although I did seed it in my letter inquiring if they were dealing with Yaniv's matters. I will be happy to keep everyone in the loop, but I'm looking for the source for the python scraper that processes the court websites, because the matter was before the courts almost two weeks ago, and I was only today alerted to this firm's involvement by chance.

I don't want to miss this again, so could someone please post a link to the repo?

Last edited:

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net
  • "Yeah, he's a real character, he's a real bad guy, I know what you mean. So I, this other lawyer, I can't unfortunately give you any information cuz the file that I'm involved with is confidential, and has not been released, so it's not a court matter before the courts, so you look kinda behind what I'm saying and probably guess what it is, and where it is, it's not public record so I can't tell you anything about it..."

All I want for Christmas is for this case to be about Yaniv's pedocreeping.

Nice work Mook.