Orbiter Jessica vs The Physiotherapist Corp - 04Sep2019 » YANIV, Jessica v H MORRIS & N SZUCS PHYSIOTHERAPIST CORP

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So yes, they know roughly what sorta shit he's up to, and they referred to KiwiFarms in our phone conversation several times, although I did seed it in my letter inquiring if they were dealing with Yaniv's matters. I will be happy to keep everyone in the loop, but I'm looking for the source for the python scraper that processes the court websites, because the matter was before the courts almost two weeks ago, and I was only today alerted to this firm's involvement by chance.

I don't want to miss this again, so could someone please post a link to the repo?

It's not Python it's a Bash script, and there's no repo just a post

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
It's not Python it's a Bash script, and there's no repo just a post

...and it only looks at criminal dockets, not civil dockets. Feel free to modify.

ProletariatMook

kiwifarms.net
Dr J. Jonathan Yaniv, PhD
controlling the narrative by preventing free speech

I was reviewing the narcissistic wannabe litigant and his proclivity for abuse of process, I was uploading some videos for a future piece on this piece of shit and I attempted to upload the JJYaniv-Falls-Gracefully-and-Unexpectedly.mp4 to YouTube earlier, and they denied me by claiming that it's Copyright protected.

Yaniv is trying to control the narrative, maybe because that video can hurt him, but more likely because he's a Super Sized Turd Burger with a side of Chins. Long story short, anything he tries to DMCA should be put on the front burner and made to go viral. I'm uploading these to alternate video repos so they can be embedded into articles or posts on a site.

November 14th, 2019
I made contact with a law firm working on something I've come to be calling Yaniv's Christmas Surprise on November 14 after my statistics scripts picked up some traffic from what I'll call Firm XY. I'm posted the partial transcript elsewhere on the site, so I won't repeat. The general gist was "Yes, we're working on some undisclosed litigation matters related to the arsehole Yaniv, but nobody is supposed to know, but we'll tell our client you want to speak with them".
(I guess you could say it falls under the rubric of Citizen Journalism, but I'm no journalist. We're all technically researchers/publishers to one degree or another.)

November 19th, 2019
I noted a single visit from the BC Courts network at IP 142.22.78.121 which is coyly named 'vpn.courts.gov.bc.ca' which sorta defeats the purpose of a VPN.

DNSLYTICS 142.22.78.121 SUMMARY.jpg

STATCOUNTER 142.22.78.121 SUMMARY.jpg

This request was for J YANIV vs MORRIS & SZUCHS - Update which simply alluded to the previous conversation. It however, appears to be initiated by member of the Court initially from their personal phone, then shared the link via email from their personal device to a computer on the Vancouver Courts internal network.

In speaking with Firm XY last week, I conveyed the ability to act as connection with a certain "collective" of interested parties. The Partner I spoke with assured me that albeit he could not disclosure anything substantive or formative, or even confirm/deny, without his client's go-ahead.
In closing, I requested that he convey my wishes to his client, and he assured me he would pass this on to his client, and thatthey would be in touch if the client consented.

It's been about a week, and I have yet to hear from them, which leads me to fear that they may have instituted legal proceedings, and that they may have issues a baseless publication ban to protect our favourite Munchie and his precious privacy. Like he shared a visual recording of him falling unexpectedly, and with the utmost gentleness.
This kind of video that he could provide to his GP in an effort to get "exception individual" parking status, but most definitely does not want ICBC to see, as they would likely open an investigation and possibly pull his license.
ICBC-GP-Reporting-Patient-Summary.jpg

So generally speaking, I think Yaniv was subconsciously telling us what could happen if he had a seizure while driving when he posted this little clue:
Troon's Clues.jpg

It's a cry for help, because we can all see the cracks forming in the photoshopped face. Peace out, cute little fuzzy creature collective. We are not a we, remember? Follow your own lead, do as thou wilt with this article. There are a lot of holes in this, as it's just a rough draft I typed up. I'll proof it and likely publish the finished version at some point. I'm rambling.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Dr J. Jonathan Yaniv, PhD
controlling the narrative by preventing free speech

I was reviewing the narcissistic wannabe litigant and his proclivity for abuse of process, I was uploading some videos for a future piece on this piece of shit and I attempted to upload the JJYaniv-Falls-Gracefully-and-Unexpectedly.mp4 to YouTube earlier, and they denied me by claiming that it's Copyright protected.

Yaniv is trying to control the narrative, maybe because that video can hurt him, but more likely because he's a Super Sized Turd Burger with a side of Chins. Long story short, anything he tries to DMCA should be put on the front burner and made to go viral. I'm uploading these to alternate video repos so they can be embedded into articles or posts on a site.

November 14th, 2019
I made contact with a law firm working on something I've come to be calling Yaniv's Christmas Surprise on November 14 after my statistics scripts picked up some traffic from what I'll call Firm XY. I'm posted the partial transcript elsewhere on the site, so I won't repeat. The general gist was "Yes, we're working on some undisclosed litigation matters related to the arsehole Yaniv, but nobody is supposed to know, but we'll tell our client you want to speak with them".
(I guess you could say it falls under the rubric of Citizen Journalism, but I'm no journalist. We're all technically researchers/publishers to one degree or another.)

November 19th, 2019
I noted a single visit from the BC Courts network at IP 142.22.78.121 which is coyly named 'vpn.courts.gov.bc.ca' which sorta defeats the purpose of a VPN.

This request was for J YANIV vs MORRIS & SZUCHS - Update which simply alluded to the previous conversation. It however, appears to be initiated by member of the Court initially from their personal phone, then shared the link via email from their personal device to a computer on the Vancouver Courts internal network.

In speaking with Firm XY last week, I conveyed the ability to act as connection with a certain "collective" of interested parties. The Partner I spoke with assured me that albeit he could not disclosure anything substantive or formative, or even confirm/deny, without his client's go-ahead.
In closing, I requested that he convey my wishes to his client, and he assured me he would pass this on to his client, and thatthey would be in touch if the client consented.

It's been about a week, and I have yet to hear from them, which leads me to fear that they may have instituted legal proceedings, and that they may have issues a baseless publication ban to protect our favourite Munchie and his precious privacy. Like he shared a visual recording of him falling unexpectedly, and with the utmost gentleness.
This kind of video that he could provide to his GP in an effort to get "exception individual" parking status, but most definitely does not want ICBC to see, as they would likely open an investigation and possibly pull his license.

So generally speaking, I think Yaniv was subconsciously telling us what could happen if he had a seizure while driving when he posted this little clue:

It's a cry for help, because we can all see the cracks forming in the photoshopped face. Peace out, cute little fuzzy creature collective. We are not a we, remember? Follow your own lead, do as thou wilt with this article. There are a lot of holes in this, as it's just a rough draft I typed up. I'll proof it and likely publish the finished version at some point. I'm rambling.

Not all VPNs are for anonymity, they can be used to connect to an internal network securely, while being physically connected from somewhere else.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor posits:

Yaniv had his driving privileges suspended this summer but has now had them restored because he stopped claiming to have seizures.

The parking tag is a separate matter and will be allowed to expire rather than getting revoked.
No seizures, no scooter, no reported ambulances, no reported hospital stays, no reported cancer scares or new tumours or anorexic episodes etc etc since the BCHRT. Devyn's cured him. Hallelujah.

(just the PMS to go)

Inspector Skidmark

kiwifarms.net
It would seem Jonathan is trying to get a bigger pay out so he can cover the costs of his ball waxing debacle. I hope he loses this and is forced to pay damages.

Indeed, it would. As an update, MEDELCO INC. filed their response yesterday 2019Dec02. As soon as I receive my copy, I'll post it here. They don't like to do things quickly, it'd seem.
CSO-SUR-P-C-85518-DOCUMENTS-12.jpg

That's the only update on the small claims issue ( CSO-SUR-P-C-85518 ), but it looks like Crown may have amended its information on 2019Nov29 ( CSO-237425 ).
CSO-237425-1 Information.jpg

Inigo Loyola III

kiwifarms.net
Indeed, it would. As an update, MEDELCO INC. filed their response yesterday 2019Dec02. As soon as I receive my copy, I'll post it here. They don't like to do things quickly, it'd seem.
There was an update today, with the response of KOR INNOVATIONS, one of the manufacturers. Updated ScribD package to follow, here or elsewhere, tomorrow.

Party representation:

In other news, Alex Holburn are handling 3+ separate matters regarding Yaniv, including the one listed here by Abrioux. There's a transcript of a phone-conversation in October that's relatively entertaining. Directly involved partners being Derek Frenette, Lanny Robinson, Justine Abrieau.

CSO won't fax it to us until tomorrow, but I've already dropped the mandatory offering of Canuckle Shekels (6+10CAD) so don't bother doing anything more and wasting your money. I'm going to update the package on ScribD tonight, and I'll add the response from KOR tomorrow. If this account gets burned tonight, I'll prolly get it published by MeowMix or on the Riot channel. The updated docs are:

CSO-SUR-PC-19-85518-20200120-DOCUMENTS-14-0-DETAILS.jpg

We have most of the important ones, and will continue to add them to the package on ScribD before Yaniv's tendrils reach to prevent publication.

The Medelco response is attached, the SkidMark account was banished before we could drop the doc here. Peace out motherfuckers.

Attachments

• CSO-SUR-PC-19-85518-20191203-DOCUMENTS-12-REPLY-TO-THIRD-PARTY-NOTICE-SANS-COVER.pdf
    365.6 KB · Views: 116
  • CSO-SUR-PC-19-85518-20190904-DOCUMENTS-01-NOTICE-OF-CLAIM.pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Hesa

kiwifarms.net
Party representation:

In other news, Alex Holburn are handling 3+ separate matters regarding Yaniv, including the one listed here by Abrioux. There's a transcript of a phone-conversation in October that's relatively entertaining. Directly involved partners being Derek Frenette, Lanny Robinson, Justine Abrieau.

CSO won't fax it to us until tomorrow, but I've already dropped the mandatory offering of Canuckle Shekels (6+10CAD) so don't bother doing anything more and wasting your money. I'm going to update the package on ScribD tonight, and I'll add the response from KOR tomorrow. If this account gets burned tonight, I'll prolly get it published by MeowMix or on the Riot channel. The updated docs are:

We have most of the important ones, and will continue to add them to the package on ScribD before Yaniv's tendrils reach to prevent publication.

The Medelco response is attached, the SkidMark account was banished before we could drop the doc here. Peace out motherfuckers.
Are you allowed to drive in Canada if you are prone to seizures?

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net

Generally speaking, no. Yaniv's license should have been suspended pending the outcome of a neurologist examination and report along with a seizure-free period of no less than six months.

Also, driver licensing is Provincial. Just like it's state-governed in the USA. The above may only hold true for BC as that's what I'm familiar with.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
Short answer? A person can drive if the seizures can be controlled and prevented. Medium answer? No, people who suffer seizures generally can't drive.
Troon answer? JV has special seizures that confound medical science in that they're only uncontrolled by Jonny when he needs them for an ulterior motive.
Long answer: The specific details of seizures and driving in British Columbia can be found here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/...delines-quick-access/17-seizures-and-epilepsy

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Short answer? A person can drive if the seizures can be controlled and prevented. Medium answer? No, people who suffer seizures generally can't drive.
Troon answer? JV has special seizures that confound medical science in that they're only uncontrolled by Jonny when he needs them for an ulterior motive.
Long answer: The specific details of seizures and driving in British Columbia can be found here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/...delines-quick-access/17-seizures-and-epilepsy
Damnit. You best me to the link. Thanks for digging that up.

Inigo Loyola III

kiwifarms.net

A longer answer was provided by the Proletariat Mook, farther up the thread here:
Like he shared a visual recording of him falling unexpectedly, and with the utmost gentleness.

If you really want the long-ass winded answer.

NOTE
TLDR: Sorry about the nesting, here's the relevant snippet from ICBC:
ICBC-GP-Reporting-Patient-Summary.jpg

The video's elsewhere on the farms, but it's also attached for contiguity.

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
I so hope the defendants have all the pics and vids of him standing and chasing/beating people, running after the walker, etc. If I was a defendant, I would have scoured teh interwebz for anything I could find.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I so hope the defendants have all the pics and vids of him standing and chasing/beating people, running after the walker, etc. If I was a defendant, I would have scoured teh interwebz for anything I could find.
3 law firms...We KNOW he has no case & won't win.... & then he'll be liable for court costs & costs to 3 law firms.
Add that to the 6K he owes the waxers
Looks like his grift is going into the red quite quick
There's still Keene, Amy & the weapons charge in the wings...His head has to be spinning
I'm also curious about his silence?

MuuMuu Bunnylips

kiwifarms.net
I never even bothered learning to drive. Being behind a couple of tons of speeding metal when my higher functions decide to go get a slurpee won't end well.

The video's elsewhere on the farms, but it's also attached for contiguity.
I want to kill him just for that.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv appeared to have lost his driving privileges during his seiz-o-mania months last year (roughly June - August) when he was either on public transit or being driven around by Miriam. In mid-September 2019, he began driving again.

It's probable his doctors signed off in the belief that whatever treatment he was receiving would prevent further seizures or that Yaniv would "have" no further seizures because he preferred driving to being a patient for that particular problem.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
I never even bothered learning to drive. Being behind a couple of tons of speeding metal when my higher functions decide to go get a slurpee won't end well.

I want to kill him just for that.

Amen to that shit, if you even get the inkling of a suspicion that you might have the habit of blacking out or spazzing out, then it's a civil duty to not be a fecking moron and get behind the wheel. That, and being in a metal coffin while doing so is just common sense to avoid it. But not for tubs, apparently.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Amen to that shit, if you even get the inkling of a suspicion that you might have the habit of blacking out or spazzing out, then it's a civil duty to not be a fecking moron and get behind the wheel. That, and being in a metal coffin while doing so is just common sense to avoid it. But not for tubs, apparently.
It is VERY difficult to get someone else's license revoked in Canada. I am unclear on where the problem is, but we managed to get a relative to submit to a doctor's order and stop driving. He went down to the US and paid a new doctor to say he was fine. Canada re-issued him a license. The insurance companies can't turn down those sweet, sweet premiums on elderly people with no specific diagnosis.

I know a person who has been suffering unexplained seizures, and dutifully complies with the incredibly inconvenient driving bans (likely now permanent, just not well enough controlled) People who do the right thing on this front are heroes. I mean it. My relative shows that you definitely don't HAVE to, and our enforcement isn't enough to keep chronically unsafe people from potentially killing others.

--

This physiotherapy lawsuit had me conflicted. I don't want a medical supply company to win. But I want JY to lose more. This was an interesting personal conflict for me. I normally cheer ambulance chasers, to a certain extent. Big Pharma deserves to lose more than a few...