Orbiter Jessica vs The Physiotherapist Corp - 04Sep2019 » YANIV, Jessica v H MORRIS & N SZUCS PHYSIOTHERAPIST CORP

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
The 3 waxers were represented as a group.
Justice would be all those who have been harmed by him to file a class action suit against him.

& his $2500? he needs double that by the 15th if he wants to pursue his suit against Amy correct?

Seriously I'm getting confused by all his cases....Amy & JY both have suits against each other? If JY drops his against her, them he pretty much admits guilt & would have no defense in hers against him?

The party has begun

The following is dedicated to MY & JJYS

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, Jon submitted an application to seal the results of the case.
View attachment 1572334
Any chance of a link or a bigger pic please? nvm, it's ok I found a link.

1599257321451.png

What "privacy issues" is he worried about I wonder as we've read his "medical health" and his version of events/the outcome.

eta: Is he worried about some financial crap leaking? or perhaps he supplied more comprehensive health-related docs over and above his Digi Doc wailings?

edited added pic and links.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
@pr3nt177 Our boy has a time machine...He signed it Sept. 23rd 2020
View attachment 1572900
Confused. Has that date been filled in by some court official or numb nuts himself?

he writes like a retard. when you see handwriting like that you know you're dealing with a mental defect. what a waste of human life.
I can well believe the story of him having an adult accompanying him in school. He really isn't wired right.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
That's him who wrote sep 23 The "S" the "E" & the 2 are his
No idea who wrote 2020 as the "2's" are different
Yeah I noticed the "2020". I just assumed that a court admin/official gave the Langley Loon a date and they themselves added the missed off "2020"... the date and time just came across as some sort of future appt to me (you know, like booking a GP appt) so didn't really think anything of it tbh.
1599276848918.png

I truly don't understand what this application is for...the case was settled 28th August 2020 ( https://meowmix.org/yaniv-simpson-vs-amy-hamm-and-the-physiotherapists/ ) so why then apply for privacy, 6/7 days later, on 3rd September 2020?

I'm hoping some legal bod here can explain why this call for privacy after the fact. Is it in the same vein as a pub ban/ dead-naming yelps ie not to be published anywhere?

edit: added screencap/corrected a date

Last edited:

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
he writes like a retard. when you see handwriting like that you know you're dealing with a mental defect. what a waste of human life.
It would be interesting to hear from a handwriting expert about Yanivs (lack of) pen*wo*manship. Does an intellectual disability make it impossible to analyze handwriting?

I'm no expert, but his Ts pop out to me. Apparently the placement of the horizontal line in a lowercase t is indicative of whether someone thinks more in the past versus present and future. If you don't take this to be a pseudoscience, it might mean Yaniv thinks a lot about the past. Though they don't seem to learn much from their many mistakes!

Lots of capitals, especially where they are not warranted, can indicate high EGO - But in Yanivs case it might just be because they are easier to write out.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be interesting to hear from a handwriting expert about Yanivs (lack of) pen*wo*manship. Does an intellectual disability make it impossible to analyze handwriting?

I'm no expert, but his Ts pop out to me. Apparently the placement of the horizontal line in a lowercase t is indicative of whether someone thinks more in the past versus present and future. If you don't take this to be a pseudoscience, it might mean Yaniv thinks a lot about the past. Though they don't seem to learn much from their many mistakes!

Lots of capitals, especially where they are not warranted, can indicate high EGO - But in Yanivs case it might just be because they are easier to write out.
One of my favourite pieces of his narcissism...
Capture.JPG

I've also posted this before, too.
Capture2.JPG
I don't think he's autistic, though.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Any chance of a link or a bigger pic please? nvm, it's ok I found a link.

View attachment 1572393

What "privacy issues" is he worried about I wonder as we've read his "medical health" and his version of events/the outcome.

eta: Is he worried about some financial crap leaking? or perhaps he supplied more comprehensive health-related docs over and above his Digi Doc wailings?

edited added pic and links.
I guess he thinks he's pulling a fast one on the court while trying to cry poor.

Reactions: Short Stack

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't follow this disgusting scumbag in any depth but skim the threads about his legal shenanigans since that is my PL.

The $2500 was what is termed a "nuisance value settlement". Like someone else said, basically fuck off and go away. Whenever someone commences a claim, the insurer for the defendant, or their counsel or a claims adjuster will review the basic details and "value" what the claim may be worth on its face at that time. They then recommend to the insurer that a "reserve" be set for $XXX. As the claim progresses and more details are learned through document disclosure, expert or other affiant evidence or discovery (deposition) testimony, then the main person handling or "adjusting" the file may increase the recommended amount to be reserved. This is all done for financial and logistical budgeting reasons for the actual insurance company (the party who will ultimately pay the claimant).

I am kind of surprised at the amount this Jonathan GUY/DUDE/MAN accepted. I mean clearly the defendants just wanted it to go away, so if Jon was a smart MALE, he would have seen that he had the upper hand in a way as keeping the litigation going would just cost the insurers more. He probably could have got up to $7500 if he played hardball. I think someone said he was seeking 35K? $2500 is a shitty settlement for a claimant if that is the case. Maybe they threatened Jon and said if he continued the litigation they would hire experts to prove he was NOT A WOMAN!

Also, he appears to be seeking an order to seal his file. He will have to give reasons why he feels the contents of his file meet the criteria to allow for the granting of a confidentiality order. Unless its different in BC, or they just don't give a shit about this waster of court time, this is not an application that is granted on a whim. There has to be a good reason in court's view to grant it. The court would also have the option instead of sealing the entire file, to order certain portions to be redacted with the original copies placed in sealed envelope.

Regardless of the above, its a stupid thing for him to be seeking. If my understanding is correct, everything that is in this file is known or available? Like here or on that great page that details this freak's horror life? So, why seal something that is out and available? Who does he not want to be able to access it that wouldn't already know he is a depraved and deeply disturbed individual?

I know this dude's name is tarnished across the internet so anyone who may be searching his name will obviously find the Farms and all the history about this PEDOPHILE named Jonathan Yaniv, aka Jessica Yaniv, living in British Columbia who wants to insert tampons in 12 year old girls.

I still rate Russell Greer much more higher on the legal idiocy than this sloth. And that is saying something!

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
One of my favourite pieces of his narcissism...
View attachment 1573608
I've also posted this before, too.
View attachment 1573613
What was their thought process when they wrote that out? Did they not think anyone would realize that looked exactly the same as their own lettering? Did Yaniv actually think they were pulling a fast one?

Just shows how stunted and stupid they are. Most people know how to make a letter look like it was written by someone else by the time they graduate (or are old enough to drop out)

Tags
None