Jessica Yaniv set new york fries in her/his lolsuit sights -

din365

kiwifarms.net

So, update on our favorite lolcow and her/his latest legal frintier, he/she has decided to go after new york fries by crying "discrimination". Well, this is going to be a lulz in the making because unlike the little women who don't have the resources to fight him, if JY does decide to take a swing at a corporate giant, that giant will reign all holy hell on his/her transgendered head.

Watching this one with interest. once the truth comes out that JY was kicked out for other reasons(likely), do you think it will throw a dampener on his/her lolsuit tirade?

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
This thread needs a poll.

What actually happened with Jon at New York Fries?

- Creeping out kids and their parents with his distinctly male gaze

- Trying to use the female bathrooms

- Trying to take selfies in the female bathrooms

- Asking women for tampons in the female bathrooms

- Faking a seizure on the restaurant floor

- Genuinely refused service simply for being transgender (because Yaniv is delusional and actually thinks this happens outside of Muslim countries or the deep South, apparently)

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
My assumption is, he went in acting belligerant to get denied service intentionally so he can claim its due to his trans identity. Likely corporate will in some way cave to him. Unless they, and any other corporate identities, are made aware of Yaniv's history its too much potential bad press in Canada to get a headline of denying service to a trans person. I feel like they will offer him some token hush money, not the im sure many hundreds of thousands Yaniv is imagining he will get, but I think Yaniv will take whatever handout he is offered. Why? Because he knows letting it go to even the BCHRT kangaroo court will end up having him get defeated once the corporation actually looks into the allegations.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
If they refused him for anything it was probaby because he was being his usual racist self to the staff, but in all likelyhood, they probably didn't refuse the hambeast at all and he made it all up.
Quite. I'm willing to bet a month's paycheck that this never happened.

OTOH, I've myself only just yesterday been atrociously discriminated against and denied service because I'm transchronological. See, when you insist that it's 2am because you've cischronological privilege and care nothing about equality, to me it's actually Happy Hour - and not only will I NOT be disrespected and thrown out of that bar but I WILL also insist on the discount.

I SHALL sue that bar!

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Quite. I'm willing to bet a month's paycheck that this never happened.

OTOH, I've myself only just yesterday been atrociously discriminated against and denied service because I'm transchronological. See, when you insist that it's 2am because you've cischronological privilege and care nothing about equality, to me it's actually Happy Hour - and not only will I NOT be disrespected and thrown out of that bar but I WILL also insist on the discount.

I SHALL sue that bar!
Cis chronological are totally oppressors. The linear, fixed notion of time is a western concept. Colonial of those "cissies" to impose it on those of us who embrace the universal wisdom of temporal relativism

[citation available, but I won't force it on you.]

I fucking hate Yaniv for making me watch Rebel Media shit.
I chose to watch. I hate Yaniv for making me agree with Rebel Media.

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'm positive JY is hoping for a double dip ala Metrotown. Going after the mall as one respondent, and then NYF as the second. Jy is hoping they'll see them as a tiny peon and just pay to go away.
I don't think that's going to happen with the amount of evidence mounting against you....

Munchma Quchi

Elmo loves threesomes.
kiwifarms.net
New York Fries is a cafeteria chain; so the complaint is unlikely to involve the bathrooms because New York Fries won't have their own bathroom; it would be the mall bathrooms involved.

So he was either acting beligerant, or just lying. He likely fabricated the service refusal, or he asked for a product they don't provide like a pizza or a ballwaxing.

Munchma Quchi

Elmo loves threesomes.
kiwifarms.net
New York Fries goes trans fat free.

Solved that little mystery for ya.
JY: Hello um uhh I want an extra large fries and um an extra large coke. Do you serve trans?

Cashier with English as a second or third Language: No trans in our fries. We use canola oil.

JY: I'm a girl!

Cashier: ?

JY: No trans???

Cashier: No trans.

JY: see you in court! (Rides away in a cloud of pepper spray)

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they refused him for anything it was probaby because he was being his usual racist self to the staff, but in all likelyhood, they probably didn't refuse the hambeast at all and he made it all up.
You'll notice Yaniv didn't record the alleged assault involving David the Menzoid Menzies, or this alleged denial of luxury fries, either. JY has a habit of only filming the aftermath of shit if xir films at all and making it all up as xe goes along. And of course he didn't film any interaction at new york fries, because of all the things that didn't happen, that didn't happen the most.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan therapist
kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to put a limit on how many lawsuits these troons can file in a year. Lols are great for us but I feel bad for ever person who has the unfortunate curse of walking on the same sidewalk of this fool. The fact that no one has actually hit him with a car is oddly surprising. Someone needs to give him a legitimate reason to call the cops, right after giving him a legitimate reason to go to the hospital. His karma is truely overdue, but the fact that he is going after a larger cooperation may have positives in exposing him as being a fraud.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino