• ”Um, who borrowed a pair of my panties withoot asking, crapped in them and returned them? I might still wear them if it was someone cool.”

Jetrex / Jetrex56 / Logan Alan Westfallarrested on suspicion of sexually molesting 8 year old

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Cherie Bomb, May 18, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. (edited by neger to make OP)

TLDR: Jetrex was some guy involved with Jonathan Ross who was involved with the Sons of Kojima who were involved with DSP. He has been arrested on suspicion of molesting an 8 year old child.

[​IMG]

• Bail increased to $4,000,000 from $2,100,000
    • SEX PENETRATION BY OBJECT was dismissed
    • L&L W/CHILD -14:FORCE/ETC F was added
    • The charges now have X2 and X3 after them which I assume is for multiple charges or multiple victims?
    http://inmates.tehamaso.org/inmates/ICUD0274.HTM
    http://archive.fo/72dw6

"His charges include sex penetration by object, lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years old, sexual acts with a child 10 years old or younger, and sodomy with a child under 10 years old."
    http://www.actionnewsnow.com/conten...n-for-Sex-Crimes-with-a-Minor--482958541.html
    http://archive.fo/HySsW

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

----------------

While probing the Queer-O-Sphere of Rosstists and the Time Cube, I came across this piece of news regarding Logan Westfall, more commonly known to Kiwi Farms as Jetrex.

In addition to being a DSP a-log, he's also been known for a-logging the SoK along with The Saints. More recently, he a-logged the Artist Formerly known as King of Pol, Bryan Dunn with a video response you can find here and in Boon's thread. Come for the reveal of the masked man in the Spider-man suit, and stay for some infighting and 5D chess.

Jetrex is known to have spoken in defense of both Boon and Ross, who have both been exposed as sexual deviants in their own threads. It turns out that birds of a feather flock together, because Jetrex appears to have some serious issues of his own.

Like Bryan, TriggRNC, The Guardian, etc., Jetrex has been known to make some pretty flimsy allegations regarding pedophilia. Jetrex accused Ross of being attracted to his own kid sister. Chances are, he's projecting his own problems. It turns out, Jetrex himself has been arrested by police in Red Bluff, California for allegedly molesting an eight year old. He was reported by a family member.

I'm placing the graphic nature of the charges against Jetrex under a spoiler.

Jetrex Arrested.png Jetrex Arrested 2.png Jetrex Arrested 3.JPG
    Jetrex Arrested 4.jpg

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/content/news/482958541.html
    http://archive.is/qx7yq

• Informative  x 18
    • Winner  x 5
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    #1 Cherie Bomb, May 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh my god!!!
    I can't believe this.
    https://my.mixtape.moe/znucgu.mp4

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    James Earl Cash

James Earl Cash Fuck Starkweather

kiwifarms.net
  3. lol seems everyone from that spergy circle is tainted by at least some severe form of autism

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Didn't jetrex have a username on here?

• Informative Informative x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I believe it was this. @Turn the Frogs Gay https://kiwifarms.net/members/21887/
    Unfortunately, I think he removed his account awhile back. Unless one of you mods can dig up on what he has said on here.
    Unless that account was Neil's, then it should've been that one. My memory is kinda fuzzy.

• Feels Feels x 1
    James Earl Cash

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think that account was Neils

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah that's a Neil account, it got merged into his verified account. You can see that in the slapfights he had with Bryan in the Boon thread.

• Agree Agree x 3
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I see.
    I thought that account was his because I remember that account posting messages between Jetrex and Bryan/Ross. So I assumed that it was Jetrex's account. My bad.

James Earl Cash

kiwifarms.net
  9. There was an account that reached out to me to complain about some of the saints autism. But I can't remember if it was Jetrex or someone else.

• Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Am I the only one who finds it darkly comedic that one of the people who claimed to have hard evidence against Ross was actually guilty of the exact same crime? That's projection for ya.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. It's surprising to say at least. Here's an update video that he did over a week ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOVpDCKNRq8

James Earl Cash

kiwifarms.net
  12. I wasn't surprised that he turned out to be a deviant, though I am surprised at the depravity of the crimes he committed, I expected something similar to what we now know about Bryan or Boon, which while cringeworthy, doesn't break the law. Also, that video you posted was very hard to listen to, I honestly feel for that girl, especially if she turns out to be his sister as we've been speculating.

@Cherie Bomb can you walk us through the dox process? I am interested in seeing how the dots connect.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. "i'm building a shed...or at least it's called one but it's gonna be more like a little...."special room"."

Is it just me or does this sound creepy as fuck for a multitude of reasons?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I need to go back and listen to this fully or at least make a transcription of this video.

• Agree Agree x 1
    James Earl Cash

kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh boy. Let me find you a link.

• Feels Feels x 2
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. @neural

upload_2018-5-18_11-37-4.png
    upload_2018-5-18_11-37-37.png

DSP-related autism is one of a kind.

• Winner  x 42
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. What the fuck is with people and DSP?

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Autism magnet.

It should be noted that Jonathan Ross was only known because of the Sons of Kojima who were only known because of DSP.

This is really all DSP related autism.

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I swear the fucking god I just want to see a bloated laughing seal fuck up at video games/life and not have pedos or spergs ruin it.

How did SoK find Ross? because he is his own thing at this point

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.