Jewish group calls on Congress to make Holocaust education mandatory in US schools - First three weeks? Holocaust.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Iwasamwillbe

Indra's net
kiwifarms.net
So @CitizenJane is having a bit of a tizzy over people like myself disagreeing with his Holocaust denial on this thread. And it is Holocaust denial, since @CitizenJane has unironically referred to it as the "holohoax" in tandem with shilling the "Holocaust revisionist" site CODOH (Center for Open Debate On the Holocaust).

And an image on the profile post he made on @TheImportantFart 's profile (in case @CitizenJane deletes his shit):

• Informative
Reactions: PsychoNerd054

CitizenJane

Very naughty girl
kiwifarms.net
So you'd rather we not spend any time teaching kids about the Holocaust?
How about we teach it in context with the international Jewish involvement in the Bolshevik Revolution and the Holodomor, and what was done in the Weimar Republic, as well as the numerous Jewish assassins who killed Nazi diplomats in the lead up to WW2? In addition to other relevant information concerning why the United States entered both world wars? Presenting it without context does not educate, it merely indoctrinates in Jewish victimhood -- which is precisely what the world's most powerful and tightly-knit racial group wants to deflect from any and all criticism of its behavior.

So @CitizenJane is having a bit of a tizzy over people like myself disagreeing with his Holocaust denial on this thread. And it is Holocaust denial, since @CitizenJane has unironically referred to it as the "holohoax" in tandem with shilling the "Holocaust revisionist" site CODOH (Center for Open Debate On the Holocaust).

And an image on the profile post he made on @TheImportantFart 's profile (in case @CitizenJane deletes his shit):
Why are you crying to mama like some little faggot? Did I trigger you, you pathetic little snowflake? Does Kiwifarms not support free speech of its users?

ProgKing of the North

21st Century Schizoid Manchild
kiwifarms.net
How about we teach it in context with the international Jewish involvement in the Bolshevik Revolution and the Holodomor,
Which the average Jew in Germany had nothing to do with

and what was done in the Weimar Republic,
Weimar had its issues but it in no way justified what happened afterwards

as well as the numerous Jewish assassins who killed Nazi diplomats in the lead up to WW2?
Yes, killing agents of a genocidal dictator hellbent on taking over all of Europe is generally seen as a good move. If they'd gotten to your buddy Adolf in time a lot of suffering would've been avoided
In addition to other relevant information concerning why the United States entered both world wars?
Damn, the Jews bombed Pearl Harbor AND convinced Hitler to declare war on the US for declaring war on Japan? They certainly were busy that December!
Presenting it without context does not educate, it merely indoctrinates in Jewish victimhood -- which is precisely what the world's most powerful and tightly-knit racial group wants to deflect from any and all criticism of its behavior.
Even if everything you've said is true, it still doesn't explain how exactly genocide was justified or why your average Jew on the street deserved to be persecuted for their ethnic heritage. By the same logic you use to cherrypick bad things done by Jews, every murder of a white person by a black person is justified. Hell, every murder of a black person by a white person would also be justified.

Why are you crying to mama like some little faggot? Did I trigger you, you pathetic little snowflake? Does Kiwifarms not support free speech of its users?
You're expected not to act like a butthurt faggot when somebody disagrees with your sub/pol/ rhetoric.

Now answer me this, how did you become so obsessed with our long-nosed friends?

CitizenJane

Very naughty girl
kiwifarms.net
Oh boo hoo, those poor Nazi diplomats.
1540210803139.jpg
The gas chamber myth died decades ago and you still believe it like a lemming.

I'm not "crying" to anybody, but your own ass is clearly sore as fuck. :story:
You came in here crying like a little Jew who just got his shit kicked in by the Aryan next door.

Iwasamwillbe

Indra's net
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 835879
The gas chamber myth died decades ago and you still believe it like a lemming.

You came in here crying like a little Jew who just got his shit kicked in by the Aryan next door.
Seems like the mask fell off rather fucking fast, sperg. :story:

The gas chambers aren't a "myth". There are fucking photographs of them.

Nice try, though.

CitizenJane

Very naughty girl
kiwifarms.net
Seems like the mask fell off rather fucking fast, sperg. :story:

The gas chambers aren't a "myth". There are fucking photographs of them.

Nice try, though.
This is why you would be banned by Codoh's forums. If you had the moral courage to investigate the links I left on your profile instead of coming here and whining about them, you'd know that those are delousing chambers for clothes and bedding. This was necessary due to the spread of lice which carried typhus. Typhus is a deadly disease that spreads rapidly in camp conditions (including on ships at sea) and killed millions of people in the first world war and tens of thousands in the American civil war. In other words, Germany was trying to prevent mass deaths from typhus in its concentration camps. They were a life-saving measure. There is no evidence, as admitted by one of the foremost authorities on the Holocaust, the Jew Raul Hilberg, that any delousing chamber was ever used to kill a human being during the war.

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why you would be banned by Codoh's forums. If you had the moral courage to investigate the links I left on your profile instead of coming here and whining about them, you'd know that those are delousing chambers for clothes and bedding. This was necessary due to the spread of lice which carried typhus. Typhus is a deadly disease that spreads rapidly in camp conditions (including on ships at sea) and killed millions of people in the first world war and tens of thousands in the American civil war. In other words, Germany was trying to prevent mass deaths from typhus in its concentration camps. They were a life-saving measure. There is no evidence, as admitted by one of the foremost authorities on the Holocaust, the Jew Raul Hilberg, that any delousing chamber was ever used to kill a human being during the war.
Wow, I remember seeing this bullshit posted on LiveJournal in 2009.
This is why we need mandatory Holocaust education.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I don't see any problem with this.
i do tho

from TTS board:
I don't usually publicly backtrack a mod decision, I try not to, but I really vehemently disagree with locking a thread just because "you don't see any problem with it".

Congress wants to change all education across the country to talk more about the fucking holocaust. 90% of my history lesson in Florida about WW2 was about the fucking holocaust, and since then they've opened up entire year-long classes specifically about the holocaust. How much more holocaust education do we need in the US before the Jewish population is satisfied, and why can't it be discussed?

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's motherfuckers like this is why we end up being taught about the Holocaust every fucking year from 3rd grade on.

Wow, I remember seeing this bullshit posted on LiveJournal in 2009.
This is why we need mandatory Holocaust education.
Wow classy, get in the last word then get the thread locked... That is some skilled debating...

Heh, guess there was no need for a lock after all, the thread died a few hours later...

EDIT: Thank you for the doublepost merge, sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino