• “I think I can turn 49% of kiwi farms into a million dollars.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public SpaceWarski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Feline Darkmage, Jan 25, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. "Let me preface this by saying I like the idea of fucking underage exceptional individuals..."

If that's where you're going with it, I think it would be a good idea if you let this one go.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    Terrorist

Terrorist Osama bin Ladkin

kiwifarms.net
  2. low iq.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I swear, officer, I didn't know she was an exceptional individual! She told me she was only borderline impaired!

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Terrorist

kiwifarms.net
  4. neither the right nor the left does it

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Flawless Gazelles

The Flawless Gazelles Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit

kiwifarms.net
  5. the right does it all the time. See Steve King see Charlottesville. The NeverTrumpers. Roy Moore. The left isn't called to denounce shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The Right does it all the time. Never Trump was a thing nevermind their opinions of the alt-right

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. if they would only the janitor would be left by now, it only ever happens when outside pressure is too big. and the left currently can leverage the media better. same shit as always nothing really changes just the group in charge.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    The Flawless Gazelles

kiwifarms.net
  8. So it happens, it doesn't on the left.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. if the public out cry would be big enough it would happen. such movements never clean their asses unless being called out on it, there is always some kind of protect who is within our ranks going on no matter what they do.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    The Flawless Gazelles

kiwifarms.net
  10. If JF showed up offering me a sack of gold so that he could marry my 15 year old daughter on the spot and take her off into the sunset for impregnation then she'd have to be pretty fucking exceptional for me to accept the offer.

Also, can you stop conflating potatogate 1.0 (with courts) with potatogate 2.0 (with spraypaint and probable kosher status)

• Agree Agree x 2
    not william stenchever

not william stenchever it depends on the whale

kiwifarms.net
  11. By the looks of it the courts will be involved with potatogate 2.0 as well.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. is jf trying to create his own IRA?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    The Flawless Gazelles

kiwifarms.net
  13. Tiocfaidh ár lá, you eediot.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Thing is, the alt-left and alt-right are united in what they hate (the other side and the mainstream), but can't agree on a positive platform bc those movements attract people with hero complexes who all wanna be big billy badass. So you get a lot of infighting, a lot of disavowals, but few people get straight up kicked out bc in the end, nobody else will take 'em.

This is also true for the mainstream right and left but less so, since those people know the wealthy interests who butter their bread and form common goals around that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Terrorist

kiwifarms.net
  15. "Slap her she's French-Quebecois"
    "Revenge of the potato women"
    JF seems to be ignoring the never stick your dick in crazy rule. Zees eez a kaybecwaah pataytoe wiz sprey pent also, veeree danzheroos.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  16. jf would be the most french create, if it wouldn't be for the fact that he owned kraut.

• Agree Agree x 1
    The Flawless Gazelles

kiwifarms.net
  17. While I agree with you for the reasons of eugenics and the fact that the state would probably have to help pay for the kids, there is a bit of a moral conundrum there. 10yr olds aren't always 10yr olds while tards are always tards. A 10yr old will mature and develop physically and mentally to the point where sexual intimacy becomes appropriate, but tards while developing a little will then be stuck. It's kinda shitty to tell someone with a strong urge to do something that everyone else is doing and is constantly rubbed in their face in media that they can't their whole life. Maybe they should get sterilized ane date other tards, but that seems like a recipe for disaster. I guess while I wouldn't want the laws changed aside from forced sterilization, I'm still gonna judge the fuck out of someone who fucks tards.

I do think JF goes for your above avg potato though in terms of int. Driving cross country on your own and going to uni away from home aren't really something a high grade tard does. The quebecoise one seems dumb but probably not below 86iq. In potatogate 1 I am more concerned about the age difference between him and the autist because when you add that modifier things become much more clear.

kiwifarms.net
  18. I just want to say I disagree with the notion that a normal adult and a veetarded adult can't have a relationship if both sides consent. Yes, there's a power dynamic issue, but the alternative is telling the tard that in addition to being a tard they have to live their whole life without intimacy or love. A relationship between a tard and a normal person should be given extra scrutiny, sure, but it shouldn't be banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. ár lá ackbar

• Agree Agree x 3
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.

kiwifarms.net
  20. I guess on the bright side it proves definitively that JF is not a Nazi. No self-respecting follower of Adolf Hitler would try to have babies with a exceptional Jewess.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.