JFG / Jean-Francois Gariepy / jfgariepyneuro / The French Pervert / The Public Space - Warski's Abusive Ex-BF, Racist Streamer, Failed Academic, Potato Masher, Kristi Winter's BFF, Kero Defender

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
JF himself is pretty boring, and mama JF's retardation is the only thing bringing us semifrequent content. Sad news the mama might be gone.

In four hours we will see if this is clickbait or not. I'm pretty 50/50 on this. In case this is true, it is probably worth a forum feature. JF could potentially make good content, if he didn't have to cuck himself by staying on youtube. JF fucking his fans got us mama JF so the next one is going to be something special. Hopefully Venti.

Wild CRP spotted in the chat
1626547050855.png

Whoring for attention like this seems fishy, but he did the same thing last time his girlfriend left him. Video description: "Since I was abandoned and am now single, I am starting a wheel-of-fortune-type international call for girlfriend applications. "

Last edited:

Exelxi

kiwifarms.net
JF himself is pretty boring, and mama JF's retardation is the only thing bringing us semifrequent content. Sad news the mama might be gone.

In four hours we will see if this is clickbait or not. I'm pretty 50/50 on this. In case this is true, it is probably worth a forum feature. JF could potentially make good content, if he didn't have to cuck himself by staying on youtube. JF fucking his fans got us mama JF so the next one is going to be something special. Hopefully Venti.

Wild CRP spotted in the chat
View attachment 2355637
Whoring for attention like this seems fishy, but he did the same thing last time his girlfriend left him. Video description: "Since I was abandoned and am now single, I am starting a wheel-of-fortune-type international call for girlfriend applications. "
For someone who just got dumped and abadonned he sure moves fast onto the next girl. I remember him claiming at some point that he fucked about 1k girls.

WeWuzFinns

kiwifarms.net
For someone who just got dumped and abadonned he sure moves fast onto the next girl. I remember him claiming at some point that he fucked about 1k girls.
Believe it or not. He made a similar stream and got together with Mama just few days after his girlfriend left him with their baby. The guy is quite fast life history strategist.

The claim about over 9000 women is probably BS. I unironically think that there are at least 10, as exceptional women as mama JF, lining up to fuck him at this very moment. He will probably find his next mama within few weeks. I'm coming back here to cash my clout when that happens.

soy_king

Rule of Daxquisition Number 817: Always be seethin
kiwifarms.net
So is this the beginning of JF's metamorphosis into a Pajeet and he'll begin soliciting random women to show bob and vegana?

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I watched some of the stream and all that I could think of was, why would anyone subject themselves to this? Why would anyone broadcast their love quest for all to see? The answer is record levels of autism.
For a potato farmer like JFG, there are some girls who will pursue _anybody_ for just a little bit of e-fame. I have no doubt he will find someone soon and it’s surprising he held onto the last one as long as he did.

WeWuzFinns

kiwifarms.net
For a potato farmer like JFG, there are some girls who will pursue _anybody_ for just a little bit of e-fame. I have no doubt he will find someone soon and it’s surprising he held onto the last one as long as he did.
There is no end to the clout chasers who would pursue a relationship even with D-tier stremers. The biggest problem for JF, is that all the clout chasing retards are quite mentally unstable. It is really no surprise that he is having a disaster after another, by tapping into that pool. With the ex-mama the red flags were all over the place, from having a schizoid breakdown over nowhiteguilt, to spray painting her love for Warski and JF all over the town, to having nude bike rides.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
From the stories I have heard from these guys, there seems to be a surprising amount of women - mainly tradspergs and art hoes - who are really into these scenes. All the weird psycho women who fall for their professors or anyone who seems to command some sort of intellectual authority, you're gonna find a very specific sort of lower-tier skank really into ecelebs.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
For her to stick around after the first Christmas dinner Kino, I very legitimately thought she was incapable of noticing when people are displeased with her or make fun of her. The idea that she actually did, held onto all the grievances and there was some last straw at the end is fascinating, and I hope she reopens the mama Jf channel to tell us what it was

True Friend

kiwifarms.net
There is no end to the clout chasers who would pursue a relationship even with D-tier stremers. The biggest problem for JF, is that all the clout chasing retards are quite mentally unstable. It is really no surprise that he is having a disaster after another, by tapping into that pool. With the ex-mama the red flags were all over the place, from having a schizoid breakdown over nowhiteguilt, to spray painting her love for Warski and JF all over the town, to having nude bike rides.

So Pantsu is the next mama JF?

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jul 19, 2021 at 11:31 AM: JFG's barely functional potato woman girlfriend "Mama JF" has left him.
Mama JF has left the building ladies and guntlemen, JF gives some thoughtful advice for all the bros out there as well. Here's some a few choice clips.

Truly Rural

Stray cat
kiwifarms.net
Der iz at least ONE single women out of 10 watching my show, if you want to make a life project I'll use my bitcoin to fly you over to my location where I'll provide you with the Internet to communicate with the rest of the world. Accepting only Internet women from abroad. If there is no ocean between me and your father your application will not be considered.

instythot

kiwifarms.net