Jillian Burke-Epperly / Mai Burke / Mai Tai & Her Poop Cult - Coprophilliac Ring Leader and Delusional, Desperate Nu-Medicine Cult Members

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plant or not (I think he was) it was kinda funny how he stormed the stage right after she talked about how her juice could cure Teh Gay.
I found her constant laughing and smiling to be very abrasive. Like she was merely allowing Dr Phil to question her, like she was doing him a favor by being there at all. The man obviously was a plant, she wasn't shocked or surprised by him, and the fact that she will rant and rave at people on Facebook for questioning her shows that she doesn't do well "off the cuff" or in short notice occurances.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
I do wish Dr. Phil would've gone all in and BTFO'd her, but I guess he thought he'd get through to persuade more people if he was a little milder and more balanced since most of the people consuming Jilly Juice are BIG PHARMA REEEEEEE- kinda types. If he was just like "lmao you're all full of shit" they'd take that and then defensively spin it to fit their own opinions, like how flat earthers always default to the earth being flat even if copious amounts of evidence is given to show that the opposite is true.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do wish Dr. Phil would've gone all in and BTFO'd her, but I guess he thought he'd get through to persuade more people if he was a little milder and more balanced since most of the people consuming Jilly Juice are BIG PHARMA REEEEEEE- kinda types. If he was just like "lmao you're all full of shit" they'd take that and then defensively spin it to fit their own opinions, like how flat earthers always default to the earth being flat even if copious amounts of evidence is given to show that the opposite is true.

Bingo.

Jillian is crazy and and so are the idiots who believe her bullshit works, and the best thing to expose a lunatic is to just let them rant while you smile and nod.

Shows like Dr. Phil are public pillories where loons basically get to show the world what they are and guys like Phil are just the stage managers trying to keep it orderly enough to broadcast.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The woman who wrote that book already has had someone killed and now wants to drum up support for a lolsuit against a Robin Freytag who has been "gang stalking" her about how she killed Bruce Wilmot.

CYBERBOWLIES.png

Grave dancing.png

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JJ shoot the mutants.png

This is slightly worrying. She actually believes that mutated / parasite infested people are out to get her, and that non-consumers of salty cabbage juice cannot be trusted. This, and she's apparently just come off a 30 day Facebook ban, implies a level of paranoid delusionality.

Maybe being a bit leery here, but I suspect there may be a mass shooting in her future.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 616844

This is slightly worrying. She actually believes that mutated / parasite infested people are out to get her, and that non-consumers of salty cabbage juice cannot be trusted. This, and she's apparently just come off a 30 day Facebook ban, implies a level of paranoid delusionality.

Maybe being a bit leery here, but I suspect there may be a mass shooting in her future.
For me, this just translate to: "If you don't drink my Jilly Juice, your a dangerous horrible person and you don't deserve to protect yourself, so drink my salted cabbage juice you mutant!"