Manosphere Jim Donald (Jim's Blog) - "If you don't rape her you're beta"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Le Redditeur Part Deux

The Person WIth Most Upboats
kiwifarms.net
>200-300 years of thought (depending on where you draw the line)

>1 sperg

Yeah, I think the sperg's going to come out on top.

EDIT: One page. One page which contains no argumentation or citation for either side and which boils down to "I'm right, I don't agree with the Enlightenment, QED the Enlightenment is wrong!" Fuck, at least people like Moldbug put in EFFORT.

Reminds me of this Christian journalist/philosopher who used to call out everything that came out of the Enlightenment as "intellectually inferior" to whatever bullshit the Catholic Church spread during the Middle Ages, because fundamentalist Christian intellectuals where obviously superior to non-fundamentalist/Deist intellectuals. Among some, he called out Galileo (he was obviously wrong about the heliocentrism stuff. the Catholic scholars were also wrong about geocentrism, but they were basing their theory in the Bible, so of course it made more sense!), Newton (his physics are all wrong as proved by Einstein and others!), Darwin (of course the evolution theory is full of holes, don't you know that?), and even mathematicians like Cantor (set theory is wrong because it can be used to attempt to disprove God, somehow!).

The guy is a Catholic fundie who, nonetheless, got divorced, twice (that's a big no-no for Catholics!), thinks smoking cigarettes makes you smarter (because nicotin stimulates the brain cells, and the gay globalist agenda is trying to ban cigarettes around the world to make people stupider), that Pope Francis is a Communist and so, not a legitimate Pope (so he can ignore the fact that the papal edicts are supposedly "divine inspired" and part of the Catholic doctrine), among other craziness that I'm not even aware of because I don't follow his antics anymore.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of this Christian journalist/philosopher who used to call out everything that came out of the Enlightenment as "intellectually inferior" to whatever bullshit the Catholic Church spread during the Middle Ages, because fundamentalist Christian intellectuals where obviously superior to non-fundamentalist/Deist intellectuals. Among some, he called out Galileo (he was obviously wrong about the heliocentrism stuff. the Catholic scholars were also wrong about geocentrism, but they were basing their theory in the Bible, so of course it made more sense!), Newton (his physics are all wrong as proved by Einstein and others!), Darwin (of course the evolution theory is full of holes, don't you know that?), and even mathematicians like Cantor (set theory is wrong because it can be used to attempt to disprove God, somehow!).

The guy is a Catholic fundie who, nonetheless, got divorced, twice (that's a big no-no for Catholics!), thinks smoking cigarettes makes you smarter (because nicotin stimulates the brain cells, and the gay globalist agenda is trying to ban cigarettes around the world to make people stupider), that Pope Francis is a Communist and so, not a legitimate Pope (so he can ignore the fact that the papal edicts are supposedly "divine inspired" and part of the Catholic doctrine), among other craziness that I'm not even aware of because I don't follow his antics anymore.

Patrick Scrivener? Profligate with new paragraphs and exclamation marks, really hates the British Monarchy because they secretly control the world?

Transvaalan

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Note he also doesn't believe that women or blacks should be allowed to vote. Sounds like a wonderful human being.

Even a powderized, buried and shat upon clock with nothing left of its hands save a small pointy tip occasionally points in the vague direction of the Sun.

But man, as young as ten?! More scared than interested at 13. I mean come on man, just knock your estimation up four years, all the way to 14! and you might have an argument.

Most of the rest of his stuff is a longform explanation of his pedophilia, using and abusing information in order to justify it to himself. Alert authorities if we can.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
Why we need the double standard.

http://blog.jim.com/uncategorized/why-we-need-the-double-standard/

Chastity should be imposed on women, not men. A key that opens many locks is an awesome key. A lock that can be opened by many keys is a crappy lock.

The problem is that women are hypergamous, while men are polygynous. A man wants to possess many women, while a woman wants to be possessed by the best possible man. Which means that if we let nature take its course, a few men will have most of the women. Notice surveys in which many women report having boyfriends, and considerably fewer men report having girlfriends, even though we would expect the lying to go in the opposite direction.

Of course each of the top male’s many girlfriends will be causing much drama, as each seeks to get a higher position in his booty call list, with the result that they keep shifting from one alpha male to the next. So though they are only sleeping with one male at a time, they have numerous male orbiters, and are continually shifting from one male to the next to get a better deal. The male defects by being a jerk, by never being available, by never providing resources, the female defects by dumping him. So though in this system women do not particularly want to be serially monogamous, defect/defect equilibrium means that in practice they are serially monogamous.

Sperm is cheap, eggs are dear. Therefore we should guard eggs, not sperm. What this means is that it only needs a small number of badboys to render a very large number of women unmarriageable. Thus curtailing male badboy behavior is not going to succeed. And if we restrain prosocial well behaved upper class men from being badboys, the girls are going to get their kicks with Jeremy Meeks and Muslim rapeugees. Restraining male behavior results in upper class women fucking men low IQ men who live on towel folding jobs, petty burglary, drug dealing, and sponging off their numerous high IQ high socioeconomic status girlfriend, men whose careers are not going to be adversely affected by a few rape charges, underage sex charges, child support orders, and domestic violence restraint orders. The lawyerette does not fuck her fellow lawyers, she does not fuck judges, she fucks Jeremy Meeks. If we let upper class men be badboys, if we stopped afflicting judges with rape charges, underage sex charges, child support orders, and domestic violence restraining orders, at least she would be fucking judges.

The problem is that law and society strengthens shit tests against well behaved, respectable, affluent men, but has limited success in strengthening shit tests against Jeremy Meeks. She fucks men against whom rape charges, underage sex charges, child support orders, and domestic violence restraining orders have limited effect, because they can pass her shit tests, and you, even if you have a nicer car and a nicer hotel room than Jeremy Meeks, cannot. Plus the police and the courts just don’t seem to be pursuing rape charges against rapeugees, perhaps because of disparate impact.

All these laws have the effect of holding men responsible for female bad behavior. It is a lot more effective to hold women responsible for male bad behavior, because women, not men are the gate keepers to sex, romance, and reproduction. If you stop some men from behaving badly, women will just find men you cannot or dare not deter.

The problem is that we need to guard what is precious, guard eggs, not sperm. We need to restrain female sexual behavior, not male sexual behavior.

First, we need to change the social order so that the lawyerette fucks the judge instead of Jeremy Meeks. Then we can address the much harder problem of preventing her from fucking either one.

Rabbit without a hat

I'm here 'cause why not?
kiwifarms.net
Someone's mad salty that no one wants to fuck him... of course it has NOTHING to do with him being an insufferable asshole, it's because women suck and need to be controlled by men... right?

I mean if these people didn't have such hideous personalities they'd have an easier time getting laid. Of course that would require a hint of self awareness.

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
Also, the funniest thing? Jim himself has admitted he's "old, fat, no one terribly important, and looks like Jabba the Hutt."

http://archive.md/52I90

Jim said:
Now I am old, and fat, and no one terribly important, and I look like Jabba the Hut, but if I had had a few hours with that girl in my tent, she and I would have been going at it like weasels in heat.

Seems to me like a lot of this guy's writing can be explained as wishful thinking. Though, considering how much he talks about race war, I don't think he'd do so well if one actually came around.

Cyberia

"also cyberia is sus"
kiwifarms.net
jim donald 01 begin.PNG

jim donald 01.PNG

(Link, Archive)
:cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
I hate to break it to you, but most men don't feel any "attraction" to 15-year olds with well-developed bodies rather than a casual "hey, I'll tap that when it's legal, maybe". If you actually pursue a relationship with a 15-year old past the age of maybe 25 at the MOST EXTREME, you've got something wrong with you.

Also lel at the whole "all male pedos are chickenhawks", most pedophiles get a stiffy at prepubescent bodies/ the defilement of the innocent regardless of gender, and most gay dudes are into masculine men (that's kind of why they're gay). If your first thought about young boys involves pozzing negholes, it probably isn't everyone else who's obsessed with fags.

Kifflom

Kifflom!
kiwifarms.net
"the result that inferior races started to defeat whites in 1841"

I dunno, Jim, maybe it just turned out that those "inferior races" weren't so inferior after all.
Ask yourself "why is it that while whites made advances in the scientific realm, blacks did jack shit?" or "why is it that even after the troubles within Ireland or the colonization of Vietnam and the proxy war that went on there in the 1960s both nations seem to strangely be doing somewhat well for themselves (or at least better than most African countries)?".

In light of my treatment on here is there no wonder a man like Jim Donald would get his own thread with kiwi shitlibs autistically screeching?

Ask yourself "why is it that while whites made advances in the scientific realm, blacks did jack shit?" or "why is it that even after the troubles within Ireland or the colonization of Vietnam and the proxy war that went on there in the 1960s both nations seem to strangely be doing somewhat well for themselves (or at least better than most African countries)?".

In light of my treatment on here is there no wonder a man like Jim Donald would get his own thread with kiwi shitlibs autistically screeching?
how was that post "dumb"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Le Redditeur Part Deux

The Person WIth Most Upboats
kiwifarms.net
You don't understand, women are at the peak of their sexual fertility at age 14! Then they spend the next two decades in decline. Science, bitches, it just werks. Get your loli preggo as soon as possible for best results!