"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock. Jim a-log safespace.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mister Metokur has more than one channel. He uses a voice changer so the question remains... Does he use the voice changer for Mister Metokur or for his Mgtow channel? lol. He was in the military and was a contractor for the department of defense. That is all the clues you will get.
I'm sure you'll forgive us if we don't immediately take your word for that, new guy.

TenMilesWide

It's a communist plot!
kiwifarms.net
Same accent, same speed of speech. He uses a voice changer. I don't know which one is closer to his real voice. They have some of the same vocabulary as well. Murdock could also be him. He can do voices pretty good and change it up just enough to keep people guessing.
I'm thinking you're touched by atsimu my guy, their mannerisms and accent really aren't that similar. Even if we're gonna assume there's voice changer fuckery going on they're still p different.

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Dp5nHOnX0AAgCRU.jpg
    Dp5nHOnX0AAgCRU.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 199

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
I've never understood how a YouTuber can save you from suicide or change your world view. Yet people allege it happens all the time.

I have a feeling that goes something like this in reality.

*Is sad, had a bad day, girlfriend ignored me* Life sucks.
*Visits (favorite youtuber)* Lawl that's funny.
*for a while isn't sad*
DEAR (favorite youtuber) YOU SAVED MY LIFE!

These are people who've been so pampered and coddled that the least bits of adversity are world ending to them.

Applejack

Double parked on the street.
kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to watching the last Ralph stream. Listen, I have absolutely no relation to null, and I do not care about him outside of creating/running the site. But my fucking god that last Ralph stream was a fucking slog. Null was the only reasonable person there.

Ralph and his goons were just sucking Jim's dick while Null patiently answered all of their dumbass questions.

I literally could not listen to that shit after null left, cuz it was just pure brownnose noise at that point. Which is sad cuz appearently Bryan showed up and he's my favorite cow.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to watching the last Ralph stream. Listen, I have absolutely no relation to null, and I do not care about him outside of creating/running the site. But my fucking god that last Ralph stream was a fucking slog. Null was the only reasonable person there.

Ralph and his goons were just sucking Jim's dick while Null patiently answered all of their dumbass questions.

I literally could not listen to that shit after null left, cuz it was just pure brownnose noise at that point. Which is sad cuz appearently Bryan showed up and he's my favorite cow.
I mean, no one actually finds Ralph entertaining(or any eDrama channel for that manner). The “appeal” of that show is what other people bring to the table, in this case it was Null.

Applejack

Double parked on the street.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, no one actually finds Ralph entertaining(or any eDrama channel for that manner). The “appeal” of that show is what other people bring to the table, in this case it was Null.
He's just another condom Jim is gonna throw away when he finds the time. It's kinda sad that these streamers think that sucking a log out of his ass is gonna make them permenent fwends.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just another condom Jim is gonna throw away when he finds the time. It's kinda sad that these streamers think that sucking a log out of his ass is gonna make them permenent fwends.
No matter how much Ethan sucks Jim's dick, Jim would be the first one lining up to rip off his head and shit down his neck were he to fuck up.

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listening to Ralph makes me want to eat a bullet. I like the co-hosts, though, and a lot of the guests are entertaining.

Edit: To be fair to Ralph, though, he does seem somewhat organized, as opposed to several of the other groups Jim 'sponsored'. The audience would probably drop off a bit if Jim stopped coming on, but I doubt it would completely implode.

Last edited:

Isolated Incident

three point one four four four four four four
kiwifarms.net
As much as Ethan does sick Jim's cock, his stream seems to hold up on its own. When jim was gone before the mundane matt deal, it was pretty steady. I wonder if he can keep it going like that if Jim does decide that the killstream is too gay for him or leaves the internet. That's only if Ethan isn't the one to completely shit the bed first.

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net

There's plenty of health problems that are crippling that aren't aggravated or accelerated by drinking and/or smoking. Whatever the problem he's got is, it's probably something that causes extreme fatigue if the person who has it over-exerts (like standing up for prolonged periods of time) or some such symptom.

Also with the T.B. thing, it's worth it to note that people with T.B. aren't usually chronically ill. It either kills you outright or you get over it in 2-3 months, and either way smoking or drinking can result in a quick visit from the grim reaper due to already fucked up airways being further hindered.

All the weird autistic speculation about Jim's identity is just as bad as the Zoosadism thread.

@emspex connected all the dots. @zedkissed60 confirmed the dox, & the man's doxing abilities are without peer.

Just give it up, guys.

Some people just desperately want to know what the guy looks like, imo. Still pretty :autistic: though.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net

No matter how much Ethan sucks Jim's dick, Jim would be the first one lining up to rip off his head and shit down his neck were he to fuck up.

Listening to Ralph makes me want to eat a bullet. I like the co-hosts, though, and a lot of the guests are entertaining.

Edit: To be fair to Ralph, though, he does seem somewhat organized, as opposed to several of the other groups Jim 'sponsored'. The audience would probably drop off a bit if Jim stopped coming on, but I doubt it would completely implode.

I don’t blame him for being such a cocksucker. Like Veeh, he needs someone more popular to leach off of in order to get an audience that is willing to pay for super chats. Jim, despite not having a massive subcount, has a very loyal following that is willing to cross pollinate with other channels he endorses. And Jim’s occasional appearances is what makes people come back in anticipation for. Ralph isn’t dumb enough to see that, and he’s just utilizing a tactic to make money with little to no actual work himself. Good for him to be able to do so.

As much as Ethan does sick Jim's cock, his stream seems to hold up on its own. When jim was gone before the mundane matt deal, it was pretty steady. I wonder if he can keep it going like that if Jim does decide that the killstream is too gay for him or leaves the internet. That's only if Ethan isn't the one to completely shit the bed first.

I don’t think it’ll last when Jim gets tired of him. And knowing Jim’s track record, Ethan will probably be the cause of whatever it is that makes him leave. The success of any channel like this is having a flurry of other more popular people willing to show up and shoot the shit or argue. Jim occasionally being their gives killstream a high viewership, which makes it attractive for people to come on. Once that spike drops off, he won’t be able get the bigger names to make appearances, which will make supercharged less likely.

Really, I don’t understand this form of content creating as a long-term eCareer. Traditionally, the talk show is what someone does after they’ve mostly retired from what made them a thing, doing it as your beginning just makes it harder for an audience to want to watch you branch out.
But I could be wrong. We have yet to see what it’s like for the average youtuber with moderate success to survive in the long term.

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think it’ll last when Jim gets tired of him. And knowing Jim’s track record, Ethan will probably be the cause of whatever it is that makes him leave.

It'll be the hugging of Jim's nuts that does it, he's already being a bit like Donga used to in that him and his co-hosts are acting a bit too friendly towards the guy. I give it about a month, maybe two tops before they start trying to sell merch with his logo on it or some other shit that crosses the line with the guy.