"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

johnisdeer

FLEXING IN RALPH"S HOOD, A Deer Friend, A B-Boy
kiwifarms.net
I think what happened with Dlive was a perfect excuse to stop streaming, atleast to himself.
Has merch up now, he will likely only stream every now and then to stay fresh but I really hope Im wrong, hes entertaining.
Even his tweets have gone down.
Well he said he was enjoying it, I assume it'd be a situation where dlive soured itself for him by doing that. He mentioned on his twitter that he wasn't gonna make an alt account too because he didn't want people donating only for it to be sheckled by the chinks. Which is probably why he doesn't wanna stream over there if it's just gonna be taken and shut down.

Reactions: HollaGemini

Stalovna

kiwifarms.net
There is a mental condition that makes people want to remove certain body parts. I forget the name but I met a guy with it once. Told me a story of how one guy stuck one leg in a tub full of liquid hydrogen and had to get it amputated.
This guy is a furry. Mental illness isn't much of a stretch.
Body Integrity Identity Disorder is what it’s called. There’s also apotemnophilia.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Well he said he was enjoying it, I assume it'd be a situation where dlive soured itself for him by doing that. He mentioned on his twitter that he wasn't gonna make an alt account too because he didn't want people donating only for it to be sheckled by the chinks. Which is probably why he doesn't wanna stream over there if it's just gonna be taken and shut down.
I think he's cynically trying to invent conflict and drama for his fanbase to consume and also so he can sell hats

Hoss

Freelance Programmer (Unemployed)
kiwifarms.net
Jim's fans are the lowest IQ people I am routinely exposed to. Every time I get tagged back into this thread by some whinging faggot like you I want to just cut the cancer out. You people congregate here because it's the only safe place to spout your room temperature takes in A&H and this is the only website that'll tolerate you and which hasn't imploded on its own.

You shit on my porch, then cringe as if I actually wanted to talk to you.
Null are you a Masochist? Cause I get the feeling you like this autistic shit. I mean yeah sure the whole CWC thing and shitting on New Zealand, but fuck man. Come on. At least give this thread a new label...."Metokured".

johnisdeer

kiwifarms.net
I think he's cynically trying to invent conflict and drama for his fanbase to consume and also so he can sell hats
I could see how one would think that but it doesn't really make sense. He's been keeping up with current news and there's been plenty to talk about. Like he commented on one of the stream how he hasn't been able to do the streams he wants because of all the big news like the epstein shit,

Null are you a Masochist? Cause I get the feeling you like this autistic shit. I mean yeah sure the whole CWC thing and shitting on New Zealand, but fuck man. Come on. At least give this thread a new label...."Metokured".
Of course he likes it, he runs this place.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pontiff Sulyvahn

Hoss

Freelance Programmer (Unemployed)
kiwifarms.net
He started this gangsta shit,
And this the motherfuckin thanks he gets?
Assorted_8da814_6257661.jpg

Hello

It's called Blackpilling and he's a goddamn master at it. Just chain smoke Lucky Strikes and tell us the same shit for years....puts food on the table, like any other fucking media strategy.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I think what happened with Dlive was a perfect excuse to stop streaming, atleast to himself.
Has merch up now, he will likely only stream every now and then to stay fresh but I really hope Im wrong, hes entertaining.
Even his tweets have gone down.
Yeah, Dlive just almost took him down completely without explaining shit and with leaving all lemons to themselves. Jim is just a fucking pussy, because he is afraid it can happen again. And the only viable alternative is to stream on YouTube, which can't end in something disastrous, Null can confirm.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 903369
Hello

It's called Blackpilling and he's a goddamn master at it. Just chain smoke Lucky Strikes and tell us the same shit for years....puts food on the table, like any other fucking media strategy.
I mean, he's playing up how pissed he is at DLive to sell hats.
He literally said "the only way to make me feel better is to buy my hats".

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
About that furry. He says, that he used dry ice in towels for 10 minutes before bed to treat pain from his arthritis, but this time he passed out from painkillers and wasn't able to take it away. Eh, why would he need dry ice, if he already took painkillers? To treat edema? Well, regular ice or frozen hotty would be enough. Even wet towel would do. Either he is dumb or fucked up, but I don't believe it was an accident.

johnisdeer

kiwifarms.net
I mean, he's playing up how pissed he is at DLive to sell hats.
He literally said "the only way to make me feel better is to buy my hats".
Yeah...The KickFund Me. Gib me money...I'm so sad. It's a running joke that literally NO ONE in his fanbase has got the punchline.
What people get the joke, even when he got doxed it was obvious it was a joke. some of these criticisms just seem like genuinely autistic people who can't discern sarcasm or dry humour or even hyperbole.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
What people get the joke, even when he got doxed it was obvious it was a joke. some of these criticisms just seem like genuinely autistic people who can't discern sarcasm or dry humour or even hyperbole.
Or they just don't like Metokur and look for reasons for other people to hate him. Like with those fucking articles about dilation stations. "This is so hypocritical and dishonest!!!" Yeah, if you found a 4 Chan manual "How to drill 3.5 jack in your IPhone X" and went along with it... Damn, the author of that manual is a read art.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are/were people that believed the GSQ dilation Stations were real. There are people who got mad about that. They are in this thread.
This seems less like "grr, I'm so mad it's fake" and more like "oh, it was fake."
About that furry. He says, that he used dry ice in towels for 10 minutes before bed to treat pain from his arthritis, but this time he passed out from painkillers and wasn't able to take it away. Eh, why would he need dry ice, if he already took painkillers? To treat edema? Well, regular ice or frozen hotty would be enough. Even wet towel would do. Either he is dumb or fucked up, but I don't believe it was an accident.
It's not out of the realm of the possibility, but I doubt any of this is real. The image itself could easily be either taken from online or just snapped of somebody else, and the idea he wants to swap his hands for paws is not only absurd, but also impossible. It's either attention seeking, trying to fulfill a fantasy by this idea, or trolling.

Also you cannot just touch dry ice for any period of time. You get ice burn, which is obviously called such because it feels equivalent to being on fire as your skin cells rapidly die from extreme cold. The wounds do appear to be somewhat similar to severe (well, "minor" severe, if that makes sense) frostbite, but not what I'd expect from sustained exposure to dry ice. That on top of him reportedly using it to treat his supposed arthritis when the act in of itself would be even more painful is undoubtedly a bold-faced lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: HollaGemini

johnisdeer

kiwifarms.net
This seems less like "grr, I'm so mad it's fake" and more like "oh, it was fake."

It's not out of the realm of the possibility, but I doubt any of this is real. The image itself could easily be either taken from online or just snapped of somebody else, and the idea he wants to swap his hands for paws is not only absurd, but also impossible. It's either attention seeking, trying to fulfill a fantasy by this idea, or trolling.

Also you cannot just touch dry ice for any period of time. You get ice burn, which is obviously called such because it feels equivalent to being on fire as your skin cells rapidly die from extreme cold. The wounds do appear to be somewhat similar to severe (well, "minor" severe, if that makes sense) frostbite, but not what I'd expect from sustained exposure to dry ice. That on top of him reportedly using it to treat his supposed arthritis when the act in of itself would be even more painful is undoubtedly a bold-faced lie.
He posted a video where you can see his hands for most of it, it could be makeup/prop stuff but it looks pretty real in the video. Also if you look up dry ice and arthitis theres a lot of suggestions for cold therapy on joints and arthitis although the dry ice is a bit over the top.

• Agree
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He posted a video where you can see his hands for most of it, it could be makeup/prop stuff but it looks pretty real in the video. Also if you look up dry ice and arthitis theres a lot of suggestions for cold therapy on joints and arthitis although the dry ice is a bit over the top.
I don't doubt those wounds are real, I just doubt it's him. I haven't seen the video, though.

And it is true that people use cold to alleviate arthritis. But with dry ice? No. If you have sinus congestion, people suggest a hot bath, but shoving your face into a fire obviously wouldn't help and is painful enough that you wouldn't try it again or do it for any time longer than a split second. Using dry ice for aching pain is directly analogous, just with cold instead of hot.