"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

epigenes

kiwifarms.net
Who do you think the riots are about? :^)
Something happening to some black guy very likely involving the police.
A guy got shot by a police officer apropos of nothing in Minneapolis and the usual response happened because of course it did.
race war when jfc I'm so sick of reading about poor sweet loving gentle giants who dindu nuffin (tm)

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
Something happening to some black guy very likely involving the police.
A guy got shot by a police officer apropos of nothing in Minneapolis and the usual response happened because of course it did.
race war when jfc I'm so sick of reading about poor sweet loving gentle giants who dindu nuffin (tm)
I guess it was too subtle, I was joking that the riots were about Jim.

GedsForth

Lapsing libertarian
kiwifarms.net
I gotta be honest, it just doesn't make sense to me why Jim won't go live, even to just milk superberries. I mean, we know Jim makes thousands of dollars a stream. He obviously has fans that will stick with him no matter what, even if he is living on a legacy. The Spoony comparisons seem apt, but Spoony doesn't make anywhere near what Jim makes a stream. Even if he never makes another video, even if the majority of his online presence from now until his death is shitposting on twitter, he could just stream once or twice a month and make a clean $10k. For just a few hours of bullshitting with a stream chat, not even the most lazy piece of shit would pass that up. His streams don't even have to be good. The only thing I can deduce is that he either is so well off the money is nothing to him, or there is a massive obstacle in his way, whether it be computer issues, moving complications, work obligations or whatever. I tend to believe his computer excuse because of this, and mixed with the fact he recently moved and the delays in US shipping caused by corona, Jim's current situation may very well be nothing more than a combination of computer issues, family obligations, moving, and general apathy.

I don't really want to see Jim's face, I don't really care if he has a kid, his political views don't matter to me, and his house doesn't interest me. What I've become fascinated with, is the scope of Jim's success relative to the minimal amount of effort he has to do to keep it, contrasted with the fact that he consistently leaves low-effort money on the table. I know Jim is autistically resistant to being an e celeb, but the cat's long out of the bag. Regardless of his current computer issues, now's the time to milk his e fame with low effort stream after low effort stream, make a clean million in the process, and then peace the fuck out if his fans turn on him, which is a big if. Jim isn't low-effort at this point, he's no-effort. He's taken long breaks before, but he wasn't pulling in money back then. Sure, people would accuse him of milking his fans for money if he did all this, but people already do anyway so who cares?

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its because some enterprising asshole would strike down his channel fast, the riots would be a good excuse to do it
i will say, this nigga cant even swallow his own pride

• Informative
Reactions: Michael Jacks0n