"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
I really don't care about age gaps, but like 4str4staleatherbelt inferred, people will praise an e-celeb who they worship and in the same breath damn an e-celeb they're an alog of, for both doing the same thing. Mental gymnastics can contort reality in conveniently flexible ways.
Its almost like people like some people and dislike others. Crazy, amirite?

Also IIRC with Jade, the vids she uploaded circa Gamergay were sexy cosplay videos that were thirsty for attention while Jim was Gamergay's glorious leader. It wasn't surprising at all when those two hooked up and it was really funny/sad when all of Jade's simps freaked out over Jim's Lazy Sunday Fingerfun Stream.

Table Country

Its brakes severed, the rape train thunders onward
kiwifarms.net

Peter Piper

kiwifarms.net
As Null mentioned, Jade/Jem has "strong" opinions on other Asia people, to the point of being a veritable Chink Staffel officer raging about other Asians being
"Jungle Niggers". Ironically she's (allegedly) Hmong, the quasi gypsies best known from "Gran Torino" where Clint Eastwood spouted ancient slurs, like
"What the hell are you spooks up to?".

I'll check in on this doomer faggot in, say 6 months to see if he's produced anything worthwhile.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
As Null mentioned, Jade/Jem has "strong" opinions on other Asia people, to the point of being a veritable Chink Staffel officer raging about other Asians being
"Jungle Niggers". Ironically she's (allegedly) Hmong, the quasi gypsies best known from "Gran Torino" where Clint Eastwood spouted ancient slurs, like
"What the hell are you spooks up to?".

I'll check in on this doomer faggot in, say 6 months to see if he's produced anything worthwhile.
Just as with the rest of the Old World, people from any given ethnicity in Asia tend to have disparaging opinions of people from other ethnicities. And immigrants sometimes bring those opinions with them when they migrate and sometimes pass them off to their kids. It's kinda weird to us native-born Americans because we don't have a recent history of people from two ethnicities who look the same to everyone outside of them or two religious groups which share 90-98% of their doctrine shooting up and bombing each other, but it's how the rest of the world works.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Its almost like people like some people and dislike others. Crazy, amirite?

Also IIRC with Jade, the vids she uploaded circa Gamergay were sexy cosplay videos that were thirsty for attention while Jim was Gamergay's glorious leader. It wasn't surprising at all when those two hooked up and it was really funny/sad when all of Jade's simps freaked out over Jim's Lazy Sunday Fingerfun Stream.
Here's a video where she admits she posted to Reddit Gonewild.
Screenshot_20200722-002558_YouTube.jpg

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Here's a video where she admits she posted to Reddit Gonewild.
View attachment 1464529
Hadn't seen that before - she wasn't on my radar during the GG days, but then again, I was happily married then (or so I thought). That video was kinda cringey, but I'm still gonna simp for her. The controller fumbling bits made me laugh. Congrats on your qtπ azn waifu, Jim.

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
Considering the content it was making fun of and that it was just a video shitpost, it wasn't that bad. It was pretty damn ballsy and funny back then when the subject hadn't been fucked into the dirt by years of autism. Plus its kind of nice to think that of all of the living garbage fires that attached themselves to Gamergate, her and Jim settled down and lived relatively normally as far as the rest of the world can tell for a couple of anon shitters. Its sweet.

Purple Threat

A Deadly Fuschia, if you will
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking in the Floyd riots thread and based on what I've seen, a metokur stream on it would not be a good idea.

If you thought corona streams where 2doomer4me then a riot stream would just be a funeral. People rightfully point out that normies haven't drunk the Koolaid and the antifa turds are a minority but it doesn't change all the property and lives destroyed by it.

Plus, his dox is out and still lives in Minnesota where this all happened. All it takes is one tweet to have people bashing his door in.

itskaon

kiwifarms.net
just remembered that metokur existed, i stopped watching him ever since he was obsessed with corona, i remember when he made fun of anyone who suggested this chink virus to be a nothing-burger. well look where we are now it turned out to be not only a nothingburger but fake and gay maybe thats why he went dark due to massive embarrassment for overwhelmingly overestimating this gay virus