"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
I have nothing against Jim, but jesus christ, his paypigs are autistic as hell. I collected a cache of screenshots that captures the exceptionalism of Jim's two most notorious paypiggies: Son of Tiamat and ImmaLittlePip

This first one shows Son of Tiamat showing some romantic interspecies affection for a female monitor lizard
Stop Son of Tiamat.png

Here ImmaLittlePip and Son of Tiamat come in for the defense of daddy jim and the sweetie squad
attwhore sweetie squad 1st division.png

You can thank Tea Clips for collecting all of these comments
son of tiamat tea clips.jpg

This one adds to the second screenshot, also Son of Tiamat is most likely a Scalie that wants to fuck lizards
7c253f2c82e266059c5877ca1b181cb3-imagepng.png

This last one is just hilarious, apparently one of PPP's fans found out about Tiamat's Scale fetish and made article and petition on him LOL
Scale of Tiamat, Jim biggest fan.png

GedsForth

Lapsing libertarian
kiwifarms.net
I have nothing against Jim, but jesus christ, his paypigs are autistic as hell. I collected a cache of screenshots that captures the exceptionalism of Jim's two most notorious paypiggies: Son of Tiamat and ImmaLittlePip

This first one shows Son of Tiamat showing some romantic interspecies affection for a female monitor lizard
View attachment 1490101

Here ImmaLittlePip and Son of Tiamat come in for the defense of daddy jim and the sweetie squad
View attachment 1490106

You can thank Tea Clips for collecting all of these comments
View attachment 1490109

This one adds to the second screenshot, also Son of Tiamat is most likely a Scalie that wants to fuck lizards
View attachment 1490112

This last one is just hilarious, apparently one of PPP's fans found out about Tiamat's Scale fetish and made article and petition on him LOL
View attachment 1490118
This is something I've never been able to fully understand. Jim spent a decade making fun of all sorts of internet weirdos, whether they be furries, DeviantArt degenerates, tumblrinas, skitzos, or anything in between, yet there is a sizable minority of his fanbase that ARE these kinds of people. It's not like the average fan of Jim is one of these things, but if you spend enough time around sweetie squad types, you'll definitely notice the presence of weirdos like this. I don't know if it's some form of troll shielding, in that a furry may think if they try to blend into the sweetie squad nobody will mess with them, but it's just fucking off putting. It also seems disproportionate. Obviously furries and other degenerates latch onto stuff outside their own circles all the time, it's what they're known and most reviled for on the internet, but it seems like there's a much higher percentage of them orbiting Jim than almost any other internet personality.

Source: I've been archiving Jim's twitter for over a month now. There's no shortage of people you'd think he'd lambaste simping for him in the replies.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
This is something I've never been able to fully understand. Jim spent a decade making fun of all sorts of internet weirdos, whether they be furries, DeviantArt degenerates, tumblrinas, skitzos, or anything in between, yet there is a sizable minority of his fanbase that ARE these kinds of people. It's not like the average fan of Jim is one of these things, but if you spend enough time around sweetie squad types, you'll definitely notice the presence of weirdos like this. I don't know if it's some form of troll shielding, in that a furry may think if they try to blend into the sweetie squad nobody will mess with them, but it's just fucking off putting. It also seems disproportionate. Obviously furries and other degenerates latch onto stuff outside their own circles all the time, it's what they're known and most reviled for on the internet, but it seems like there's a much higher percentage of them orbiting Jim than almost any other internet personality.

Source: I've been archiving Jim's twitter for over a month now. There's no shortage of people you'd think he'd lambaste simping for him in the replies.
Don't worry, he is a conservative scaly

Son-of-Tiamat-YouTube.png

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Its not like these communities are some solid monoliths. Some furry might be happy about Jim shitting on other furries because for one reason or another he hates them as well. And well obviously everyone thinks that he is smarter or better than the retards on the other side of the fence so whatever bad shit Jim says about these retards clearly does not apply to him.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
People like to parrot "JIM DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ALL HE DOES IS TROLL FOR THE LULZ" but even when bringing up lolcows, I feel its obvious that a lot of them he makes videos on largely out of outrage.
This is even more obvious if you look at his spax3 videos, which were before he was even the Internet Aristocrat. He sounded legitimately angry on those. Granted, I remember spax3's autism, and I feel like the anger was warranted at the time, but wew. It wouldn't be hard for someone ITT to look at those and think "lol calm down"

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

You'll notice this a lot; a lot of modern internet is people who think if they identify with something "cool", it makes them "cool" by association. Team Fortress gets it bad, Red Letter Media gets it bad, and "trolling", naturally, gets it bad. I don't think any of them consciously know what they're doing, like I don't believe they actively decide "I will like this cool videogame, and that will make me part of a cool club!", but it seems to be, if not more likely to occur, far more noticeable to watch happen in the "always online" social media era.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I know it's late and gay but seriously, when Jim started doing the super chat bull shit his content took a serious nose dive. Occasionally it would bringup interesting shit to watch but like 90% was just kids too young for when 4chan was aight trying to kiss up to senpai old fag in order to get what they feel like is interwebz street cred.

Honest question, has any farmer out there spotted any of his dog shit merch in the wild? I've got farms and cumtown merch and have yet to have anyone say anything about it.

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net
I know it's late and gay but seriously, when Jim started doing the super chat bull shit his content took a serious nose dive. Occasionally it would bringup interesting shit to watch but like 90% was just kids too young for when 4chan was aight trying to kiss up to senpai old fag in order to get what they feel like is interwebz street cred.

Honest question, has any farmer out there spotted any of his dog shit merch in the wild? I've got farms and cumtown merch and have yet to have anyone say anything about it.
I saw what might have been a black Metokur cap in Halifax last year. Could have been a random sports team or something though, but it looked like one of those 4 / 5 star hats.

If you're wondering, it was an overweight guy in his 30s wearing it.

Dixieland Buckaroo

A 12-piece bucket o' trouble
kiwifarms.net

Not in the wild. The closest I've seen is one of the Screenwave leeches wore the star hat during a rental review episode with the AVGN.

GedsForth

Lapsing libertarian
kiwifarms.net
I do own one of those 4/5 star hats, some of Sam Hyde's merch, a DVDASA shirt, and an old O&A WOW shirt. I did once get a comment on the WOW shirt from a guy in his 40s or 50s who I think was mostly just surprised to see somebody wearing one. Never got comments on anything else. I think that's because of audience share. 300,000 subs may seem like a lot, but it's ultimately just a tiny drop in the ocean. Most people really don't know anything about any of this.