"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Vetti

Psychologically broken.
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, if you pay someone for doing nothing, you may be a lot of things, but smart is a one of them.
If you convince a lot of people to pay you money for doing nothing, you are a shit person and a scum, but you're definitely not dumb.
No one's a saint here, you see?
I know nobody is the saint but I don't believe in condemning some teenagers and young adults who spend stupidly more than the guy who has spent a decade blasting scummy, scammy shit on the internet, who then decides to set up a shady patreon that never delivers on what it was initially made for.

I know people will try to tell me it's my fault for making an idol out of Jim or something but he is the guy who decided he was going to be Mister Morals who blasts gamergate scams and shit like Candid. My criticism is merely dishing out to him what he's given others for years.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's not above a con but you're the guy who came in here trying to say that Jim's stupid fans are moreso in the wrong than he is for donating, when Jim is the guy running the scam Patreon.
Simps gonna simp, pigs gonna pig. If that's how these worthless people want to throw away their money, what concern is it of mine?

I know people will try to tell me it's my fault for making an idol out of Jim or something but he is the guy who decided he was going to be Mister Morals who blasts gamergate scams and shit like Candid. My criticism is merely dishing out to him what he's given others for years.
I certainly think less of him now than I did before he pulled a Spoony but not to the point of actually caring enough to be angry about it.

Vetti

Psychologically broken.
kiwifarms.net
I certainly think less of him now than I did before he pulled a Spoony but not to the point of actually caring enough to be angry about it.
Right. It's not just Jim that makes me hot though. It's Jim's business plus his audience's constant attempts to justify shit he does and explain how things that would result in any other person on the internet being mocked are fine because the cigarette smoking man is doing it.

It's not something you could ever change the fans minds on, but IBS is dying so I don't have better things to complain about.

GedsForth

Ain't I right?
kiwifarms.net
Right. It's not just Jim that makes me hot though. It's Jim's business plus his audience's constant attempts to justify shit he does and explain how things that would result in any other person on the internet being mocked are fine because the cigarette smoking man is doing it.

It's not something you could ever change the fans minds on, but IBS is dying so I don't have better things to complain about.
I get that what Jim's doing is shitty, but unless you're subscribed to his SubscribeStar this really isn't worth getting mad over. We have a situation where, minus the depression, Jim is in almost the exact same position as Spoony. That's a pretty fucking funny reality, and getting mad over it will only serve to lessen the humor.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. Jim has an obligation to the people sending him money to tell them what is going on upfront and whether or not the cash is going towards the thing they were pledging to.

Jim likes to say that he loves his fans and he has some respect for them because they give him money, but his unwillingness to give a clean cut explanation of where the videos went is totally scummy.
You sound like one of his dissented paypigs.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I think Jimbo's always had a job. In a few of the like 2018 and 2019 streams he dropped a few hints that he was in construction / contracting at least part time, but it would make sense and sort of explain Jim time. Not much reno / building work going on in the winter when he's the most active with videos and streams. I don't have any clips ready but if I find some references to him doing reno / construction work I'll edit this post.
Knowing that you need N95 for drywall and two part epoxy doesn't necessarily mean you're employed in construction/contracting, it could also mean you've fixed something around home at some point in your life

Being more active with indoor activities during the winter is also just as likely a Minnesota thing as it is a slow work season thing. It gets a bit chilly up there

My guess is unionized government paper pusher. Boring work that leaves a lot of tweeting time, but not so much video production time and nearly impossible to lose due to spending the day on a phone or showing up having clearly not slept or calling in sick several times a week

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Knowing that you need N95 for drywall and two part epoxy doesn't necessarily mean you're employed in construction/contracting, it could also mean you've fixed something around home at some point in your life

Being more active with indoor activities during the winter is also just as likely a Minnesota thing as it is a slow work season thing. It gets a bit chilly up there

My guess is unionized government paper pusher. Boring work that leaves a lot of tweeting time, but not so much video production time and nearly impossible to lose due to spending the day on a phone or showing up having clearly not slept or calling in sick several times a week
Think it was back in 2015 when Jim initially got doxed and people were calling the construction company he worked for, resulting in him commenting on how people were annoying the secretary there. So it seems unlikely he's working a government job.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Think it was back in 2015 when Jim initially got doxed and people were calling the construction company he worked for, resulting in him commenting on how people were annoying the secretary there. So it seems unlikely he's working a government job.
I thought that was a joke about them getting the wrong business

• Feels
Reactions: PhoBingas

PhoBingas

Literal goblin
kiwifarms.net

I'll see if I can find the other clips, but he's made other comments in pre-'rona streams, I think he made a joke at Kraut's expense in one of the skeptic videos or a stream after about working in construction for a bit and never knowing anyone who split their dick in half, but I could be remembering wrong. I mostly used his streams for background noise.

CORRUPT🍀

Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do
kiwifarms.net
For whomever it was that recommended me the baked alaska v Jim thing, thank you. Pretty sure it was the n either the warski or Ralph thread. Anyway damn I never seen jmbo so close to losing his cool. Fucking venomous man, still funny though cos baked alaska is a cunt.

Just watched adoco on him last night. What a fucking grifter.

Checked out the patron and there's definitely no promises of a video per month or whatever. That shit is like an upturned hat for a busker. You throwing a coin in is appreciated but you don't need to do it. No one forced you to. You know by doing it that it's likely encouraging this person to carry on but that's it.

Also has anyone considered the possibility the cancer is bullshit? I'm pro-jim and I haven't yet been turned on him, but it's a very real possibility. People on the net are forever lying. Though I don't think it likely,

Also re annoying the secretary, if I got doxed and they got it wrong, I'd say some shit
Iike "guys stop it you're annoying so and so the secretary" thereby encouraging people not to look further,

Last edited:

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
For whomever it was that recommended me the baked alaska v Jim thing, thank you. Pretty sure it was the n either the warski or Ralph thread. Anyway damn I never seen jmbo so close to losing his cool. Fucking venomous man, still funny though cos baked alaska is a cunt.
That stream is partially why so many people were upset when Jim went dormant. He rightfully went at Baked for turning on his audience and censoring them, but said nothing when other creators he was familiar with did the same. That's why some people were asking why 'Daddy Jim' didn't step in and deal with things like ER.

Reactions: 4str4staleatherbelt