"Jim" / James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jim will never make amends with Sargon. Sargon helped dox him, accused him of being a pedophile and tried to get him deplatformed. All because Jim had the sheer audacity to not get behind his political ambitions and praise him as some glorious freedom fighter.

Any goodwill Sargon had with Jim was burned by Sargon's antics.
This is interesting. I didn't know that Sargon made an account here and that he fed @zedkissed60 his dox.

Learn something new everyday!

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
Wait, forgive the late or whatever, but has Jim actually been giving a 'ticking clock' staging/prognosis?
He seems to have had the diagnosis for a while.
The most common type of indolent lymphoma has an average life expectancy of more than 20 years (for patients diagnosed under the age of 40).
It is a ticking clock, albeit a slow one.

Either way it fucking blows, but people are talking like he's at death's door...
Of course, people on twitter tend to assume the worst if you're talking about radiation therapy. A bit of an overreaction is to be expected.

And people have grown quite fond of Jim over the years. For instance, this guy printed out and framed some life-advice he'd given to him:
saint-jim.jpg

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
OK, on one hand that's some decent advice that's probably pretty useful to some people, but on the other hand what the fuck is wrong with people that they're printing out and framing DMs that some YouTuber sent them
Turns out the real cancer was the celebrity worship all along.
I suppose it's kind of a nice gesture, showing that people appreciate him for more than being a youtube shitposter, but it's still a weird thing to do.

Well, at least they're not trying to buy his bath water...

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
OK, on one hand that's some decent advice that's probably pretty useful to some people, but on the other hand what the fuck is wrong with people that they're printing out and framing DMs that some YouTuber sent them
At least a DM from Jim is more respectable than Anthony Burch printing out and framing Anita's tweet just because she praised him.

ManFlavoredTofu

kiwifarms.net
Bruce Campbell in his biography said that he got a letter from a fan once. Apparently. the fan was really depressed and was getting ready to kill himself, but he started watching Campbells shitty cowboy TV show "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." and it snapped the fan out of his suicidal thoughts.

Everyone's rock bottom is different and what gets them snap out of their death spiral can often be small and stupid to everyone else, but was what they needed to hear at the time.

The appeal people have in Youtubers, or in Jim specifically, is the same thing that happened to Mystery Science Theater 3000. The show with its Dad jokes and long-form content made fans feel like they were hanging out with their buddies while cracking jokes about bad movies. It's simulating social contact without actually meeting anyone.

That's why the appeal can seem so obvious to fans and really stupid to everyone else. If someone doesn't feel the need to hang out or isn't in a funk, the idea of listening to a middle-aged man cracking jokes for two hours sounds incredibly lame. But for some people it lets them unwind and forget about their problems.

Maybe someone knows the actual psychological term for it. I've just noticed what I call the MST3K effect in a lot of new media. Its the main appeal people had in watching hours of lets plays on Youtube and following twitch streamers.

Distant Stare

Drop Feet First
kiwifarms.net
Bruce Campbell in his biography said that he got a letter from a fan once. Apparently. the fan was really depressed and was getting ready to kill himself, but he started watching Campbells shitty cowboy TV show "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." and it snapped the fan out of his suicidal thoughts.

Everyone's rock bottom is different and what gets them snap out of their death spiral can often be small and stupid to everyone else, but was what they needed to hear at the time.

The appeal people have in Youtubers, or in Jim specifically, is the same thing that happened to Mystery Science Theater 3000. The show with its Dad jokes and long-form content made fans feel like they were hanging out with their buddies while cracking jokes about bad movies. It's simulating social contact without actually meeting anyone.

That's why the appeal can seem so obvious to fans and really stupid to everyone else. If someone doesn't feel the need to hang out or isn't in a funk, the idea of listening to a middle-aged man cracking jokes for two hours sounds incredibly lame. But for some people it lets them unwind and forget about their problems.

Maybe someone knows the actual psychological term for it. I've just noticed what I call the MST3K effect in a lot of new media. Its the main appeal people had in watching hours of lets plays on Youtube and following twitch streamers.
I think this is one of the reasons Joe Rogan is popular. I put on live stream discussions whenever I am alone to kill the silence. Jim and Joe both have this effect

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turns out the real cancer was the celebrity worship all along.
I suppose it's kind of a nice gesture, showing that people appreciate him for more than being a youtube shitposter, but it's still a weird thing to do.

Well, at least they're not trying to buy his bath water...
There are probably people who would buy Jim's bath water

KidSparrow

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
Im passively remembering old videos n streams of people ripping on jim for selling hats and wondering if that went to his medical bills more so then cigs and alchohol.
I highly doubt he'll do or get a GoFundMe like the "we are no 1" guy when things start to get more serious, but as someone who who had two immediate family members die from cancer, id buy a fkn hat. Its not a pretty way to go.

Im passively remembering old videos n streams of people ripping on jim for selling hats and wondering if that went to his medical bills more so then cigs and alchohol.
I highly doubt he'll do or get a GoFundMe like the "we are no 1" guy when things start to get more serious, but as someone who who had two immediate family members die from cancer, id buy a fkn hat. Its not a pretty way to go.
It's possible. The Dwarf Fortress guys are making bank but they launched the steam version, which you have to pay for, because they don't have the money for one of the brothers's medical bills.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
No.

"GiVe JaMeS a BrEaK!!! CaNcEr Is A sErIoUs IlLnEsS aNd ShOuLdn'T bE jOkEd AbOuT!!!1!"-Local Moderator on a site dedicated to laughing at people relentlessly, even when they have cancer or are homeless

Thanks for the public service announcement, drama queen. If you had posted this on any other thread, you would've been mocked, but for some reason, most idiots here are biased towards this tard raging potato nigger. He doesn't deserve any empathy. I don't give a flying fuck about how "horrifying" his situation is or what his autistic "coping strategies" are. I'm going to point and laugh at him because I can. I don't see a problem with that, considering he did the same with other people, but apparently it's now a problem to you spergs since it's James that's being made fun of. For someone who made a series called Hugbox Chronicles, he created the biggest fucking hugbox with his own mentally ill fandom.
Are you one of the furry liberalists that Jim made fun of on Twitter back in the day?

Just to acquire a proper estimate of how butthurt you are, how long ago did he make fun of you since you're still mad about it today?