"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

dannyfrickenp

I am screaming but God is deaf.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A general thread for Mister Metokur and his videos/ live streams. Post any mirrored videos you have. Recently he did a video about babyfurs and there's a shitstorm from the babyfur community. People have been threatening to have Scotland Yard arrest him :story: Here's the video that caused the shitstorm, which has been since removed from his YouTube channel.

https://my.mixtape.moe/xyripx.mp4 RIP Mixtape, see the Mega archive for the video.

And here's his twitter where you can read the babyfur community attacking him/ doing damage control

https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur
RIP his twitter.

New (old) Twitter: https://twitter.com/MisterAntiBully

https://www.facebook.com/MisterMetokur/

See the local KF archive of Metokur's videos below:
https://kiwifarms.net/archive/Mister Metokur/

Here's my Mega archive of Jim's vids, let me know if I missed any:
https://mega.nz/#F!U7JllKzS!jhFGzaJ2MdLeuxAreq5T9Q
Updated as of 8-28-2018

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments?

Dox:
Hi Jim! Thought this would look nice in your thread.

View attachment 569768

You can input all these case numbers at Minnesota Courts public record site. You can search by name or case number. If you search by name, leave the apostrophe out of O'Shaughnessy. Or, you can just look at all these nifty screencaps that should give you the gist of Jimothy's legal dealings regarding his inability to register, insure, or non-drunken drive a car.

Under his civil cases, looks like nigga didn't pay his bills.

View attachment 569775

As a final note, what happened to Bitsy and Pete, Jim?
Thank you, ToldAnakin. One little bit of information here will come in really, really, really helpful later in telling our story. We appreciate your service.

View attachment 570121
And, now for my final act...

Pay attention to the following. Now, I know my last couple of posts seemed off topic. So, we can get into details about Jade/Jem as much as you'd like, but the first post of the tweet establishes one important thing: a date of birth. We will need this date of birth. The post of the Twicsy establishes a certain name to the account omymarshmellow on Twitter during the time period that Jade was using it. Now, why would we possibly want these two pieces of information?

A very smart gentleman who has gone nameless had a stroke of genius, and figured out the key to Jim's dox. Thanks to the miracle of the modern internet, more information is available to the average person than ever before. In order to keep this short, I'll just post two images.

View attachment 570159

View attachment 570158

Does that address look familiar? It's the same address as the one currently listed for a James P. O'Shaughnessy in Forest Lake, MN. This is a mighty odd coincidence, isn't it? A coincidence that would be pretty hard to explain away.

If you still want to fight it, just click here.

View attachment 570163

If you've gotten this far, and still doubt that MisterMekotur / MisterAntiBully/ InternetAristocrat / AndJim81Jim is...

James Patrick O'Shaughnessy
DOB: 10-9-1981 (Record in above post)
Address: 19838 N Forest Road Apt#302, Forest Lake, MN 55025

...you might want to take Jim's genitalia out of your mouth for a second and open your eyes. To say to Metokur is anyone but James O'Shaughnessy would be stretching the bounds of plausibility and coincidence.

TL;DR: James Patrick O'Shaughnessy is an old name that had been thrown out by people Jim knew pre-Internet Aristocrat days. It was confirmed recently by @zedkissed60 and lazily shitposted and teased in this thread by @Princess Tinkle Panties in such a way that cast doubt on everything. This post explains it simply.

---

Alright, so I'm seeing a lot of chatter about how the James O'Shaughnessy name was known, which somehow means it's either 1) a fake dox planted by Metokur, or 2) old dox, so why are we all here talking about it now. It's true that the name is "old" in that it's been out there for years, however the dox itself is not old, because it was never explicitly confirmed until now.

Here's the new information:
Metokur's girlfriend "Jade" is actually named Jem Lee. She used to have a Twitter account called @omymarshmellows. This just shows some archived tweets from it.

What's important are these tweets:

This gives us her exact birthday of December 31, 1991. When you look up the address that's out there for James O'Shaughnessy, you find this:
19838 N Forest Road Apt#302
Forest Lake, MN 55025

So what happens when you look up Jem Lee in Minnesota voting records with her birthday and this same address?

You get a perfect match. Jem Lee lives with James O'Shaughnessy at this apartment. Jem Lee is Jade, and James O'Shaughnessy is Jim, aka Mr Metokur.

Null also brought up a good point here:

The thing most convincing to me is that there is some people search tool out there that gives an unintended big hit for the name.

These people tools basically buy marketing data from companies that collect it. Usually that marketing data goes to big advertising firms, but sometimes whitepage / people searcher companies buy it too to dox everyone in the country to make money. One of these, I forget off the top of my head, links James with Jem Lee. That's Jade. There's very little probability that an Asian woman named Jem is associated with a white man named Jim in Minnesota and it just so happens to be a coincidence.

Somewhere, Jem bought something under her name using Jim's credit card or vice versa or had it delivered to Jim or something and the big, gaping maw that is endless data collection witnessed it.

When you go to these people search sites, you will find a Jem Lee connected to James O'Shaughnessy. Here's one example of this, just scroll down to possible associates.
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/mr-james-p-oshaughnessy_id_G-6654896943200786059

The bottom line is, the dox is legit. It doesn't matter if Metokur confirms it or not.

EDIT: Removed dead video link (see the mixtape link for the video). Added Jim's FaceBook because his twitter got banned.

EDIT EDIT: Added @Null 's archive of Jim's videos to OP. Will add mine as well as soon as they finish uploading to Mega.

EDITx3: Added the dox.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love Metokur's videos, they're entertaining and make me laugh. Not to mention the fact that he always manages to dredge up a lot of crazies.

Also, babyfurs are fucking gross and deserve to be mocked.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
These degenerates should be just glad they're not getting shoved into ovens. Yet another disgusting, degenerate group demanding censorship and prosecution of speech they don't like, when their own is so fucking repulsive it is only tolerated because of free speech protections.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
These degenerates should be just glad they're not getting shoved into ovens. Yet another disgusting, degenerate group demanding censorship and prosecution of speech they don't like, when their own is so fucking repulsive it is only tolerated because of free speech protections.
And even then, they've been shooed off most of the internet (didn't FA get rid of them at one point?). The fact that dA still supports them... I can't tell if they should be glad someone's still watching out for them, or if the admins are that bad.

dannyfrickenp

I am screaming but God is deaf.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And even then, they've been shooed off most of the internet (didn't FA get rid of them at one point?). The fact that dA still supports them... I can't tell if they should be glad someone's still watching out for them, or if the admins are that bad.
I'm going to guess that their admins are just that bad. Either that or they bring revenue to the website so they turn a blind eye.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
It's both. DA's admins are infamous for this. Supposedly, they've been cracking down on pics with wet or messy diapers, but a good portion of them are still on there, with the really messy stuff on FA. Any pics with wet diapers are usually (But not always) censored by the artist themselves, or they post a clean version with FA taking all of the dirty stuff.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino