"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
I believe he was, but so are Hal, Metokurist Murdochian, Toxic Male Clips and a bunch of others. No idea why they just got Palmer and Stream Clips.
Cross post from the Ralph thread;

So, Palmer Eldridge (or whatever his name is) was on TTR, and he said Youtube deleted his channel for "ban evasion". Thing is, Palmer had never been banned. That means Youtube probably thought Palmer was Ralph since he archived his streams. That explains Ralph moving to DLIVE.

• Informative
Reactions: Monster of the week

Spicy Hog

Mediocre meat
kiwifarms.net
Maybe matt was just waiting for things to cool off enough and went to report shit while everybody was distracted. I mean this isn't the first time archive channels went down out of nowhere.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Unog and Notan Alte

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
So I've just discovered Jim's content after seeing his streams about the Projared mess. As I've been running through his series, I've noticed that some of his videos are only available from archives. Is there like a reason for them not being on his channel anymore?

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
So I've just discovered Jim's content after seeing his streams about the Projared mess. As I've been running through his series, I've noticed that some of his videos are only available from archives. Is there like a reason for them not being on his channel anymore?
Some are streamed content from the now-defunct stream.me website that others reuploaded to YT. He also moves his YT streams to a secondary channel, Hal, after broadcast.

He's also notorious for closing channels and popping up under a new name months later, which of course deletes whatever videos he uploaded to that channel.

Notan Alte

feel good
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice when a few spergs tried to advertise a discord server invite in the MATI discord? They tried to get people to join, but when everyone told them to fuck off, they just stopped talking. The "Sweetie Ambassador" guy is still in the discord, his tag is "Sweetie Ambassador#9041"

Also when jim read his superberries at the end of the Stay stream someone tried to get him to shill the discord. He refused.

Angry Shoes

cold_take_generator.py
kiwifarms.net
I used to really like Jim. He was pretty quick-witted and really entertaining in a sea of relatively boring YouTubers. But now I find it kind of hard to watch his videos and almost impossible to sit through an entire stream. Has his content gone downhill lately, or am I just not a Pickle Rick edgy nihilist anymore?

I think the streaming may have something to do with it now that I think about it. At this point in his career he can either put weeks of effort into a video or just talk shit on stream and rake in dickrider superchats.

• Agree
Reactions: KidKitty

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
I think the streaming may have something to do with it now that I think about it. At this point in his career he can either put weeks of effort into a video or just talk shit on stream and rake in dickrider superchats.
Could be, but he's only been monetized for what, two years? And as far as I remember he always preferred vids to streams. Maybe his tastes in what to put out changed, what with all the time he's spent going on stream with other people.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino