"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

Xyllon

Furscist
kiwifarms.net
dude, it would suck really hard if the metokur archive gets deleted
it has really old videos of jim's, going as far as his gamesgoodmebad account

For what it's worth in the case that it does get taken down I have an archive of Jim's old stuff on a Google Drive business account - I don't think there's a very high chance of stuff being taken down there (also if anyone has anything that I don't feel free to contact me)

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
I believe he was, but so are Hal, Metokurist Murdochian, Toxic Male Clips and a bunch of others. No idea why they just got Palmer and Stream Clips.
Cross post from the Ralph thread;

So, Palmer Eldridge (or whatever his name is) was on TTR, and he said Youtube deleted his channel for "ban evasion". Thing is, Palmer had never been banned. That means Youtube probably thought Palmer was Ralph since he archived his streams. That explains Ralph moving to DLIVE.

• Informative
Reactions: Monster of the week

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
So I've just discovered Jim's content after seeing his streams about the Projared mess. As I've been running through his series, I've noticed that some of his videos are only available from archives. Is there like a reason for them not being on his channel anymore?

MediocreMilt

Trigger the libs. Own the libs.
kiwifarms.net
So I've just discovered Jim's content after seeing his streams about the Projared mess. As I've been running through his series, I've noticed that some of his videos are only available from archives. Is there like a reason for them not being on his channel anymore?
Some are streamed content from the now-defunct stream.me website that others reuploaded to YT. He also moves his YT streams to a secondary channel, Hal, after broadcast.

He's also notorious for closing channels and popping up under a new name months later, which of course deletes whatever videos he uploaded to that channel.

Notan Alte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbpJ5EAQvlQ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice when a few spergs tried to advertise a discord server invite in the MATI discord? They tried to get people to join, but when everyone told them to fuck off, they just stopped talking. The "Sweetie Ambassador" guy is still in the discord, his tag is "Sweetie Ambassador#9041"

Also when jim read his superberries at the end of the Stay stream someone tried to get him to shill the discord. He refused.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino