"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

White Devil's Advocate

The Rock n'Roller outta controller
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I was watching the ProJared stream and I gotta small critique for Jim here.

No one cares about the size of your dick Jim. If you wanted to say you thought Jared's dick was average or something, fine whatever, a little weird but whatever. But bragging about the size of your dick in relation to his was not really a good look however you look at it. I wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't keep fucking bringing it up.

SinV

kiwifarms.net

No one cares about the size of your dick Jim. If you wanted to say you thought Jared's dick was average or something, fine whatever, a little weird but whatever. But bragging about the size of your dick in relation to his was not really a good look however you look at it. I wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't keep fucking bringing it up.
Who cares though? I don't think Jim is trying to look one way or another. He is just shitposting in stream form. Giving critiques or saying it's not a good look reminds me of CRP trying to give "artless Jim" some tips

Bad Headspace

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone notice when a few spergs tried to advertise a discord server invite in the MATI discord? They tried to get people to join, but when everyone told them to fuck off, they just stopped talking. The "Sweetie Ambassador" guy is still in the discord, his tag is "Sweetie Ambassador#9041"

Also when jim read his superberries at the end of the Stay stream someone tried to get him to shill the discord. He refused.
To be honest knowing how edgy Jim and his viewers are using Discord is just asking for doxing by antifa and furfags.
Also discord servers are exceptional unfunny meme spamming and pointless drama generators. It's like a pernament stream chat.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net

this reads like you thought ProJared's dick was big

Guntburglar

Juss hadv a free borger bite
kiwifarms.net

You sound overly invested in a Jimpost. Something bothering you, big guy?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net

I might be exceptional because I listened to this like seven times.
I watched the full stream a little while ago; it's not surprising that a supercut of the most insane shit he said is still 9 minutes long. david stay makes alex jones look like a hillary supporter

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Jim was just making fun of the fact that Jared's dick was called a "monster dong" when it clearly was not. I don't think he's bragging about his own dick...
He's never been above making a few dick jokes. After all, it was Jim and some others of the Metokur crew who made Invisible Crane's "meat and potatoes" story happen.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I think if I was "overly invested" I would have pulled a Karen Straughn and posted " COME ON JIM LETS SEE YOUR DICK PIC YOU COWARD!!!" But I'm not, so there you go.
just invite @Dynastia to a whatup chat if you wanna see dicks, i heared that he send those on a near industrial scale.
also his (projared) dick is not average, its small and deformed. the average size is pretty close to 6 inch.

Last edited:

Dickxon

An exceptional President for an exceptional nation
kiwifarms.net

MidUSA

kiwifarms.net
Well, duh.

The polling stations doesn't close until Sunday evening (mid-day US time), so of course the results won't come in until then.

What did he expect?

Last edited:

Shady Attorney

"I'm an attorney"
kiwifarms.net
Well, duh.

The polling stations doesn't close until Sunday evening (mid-day US time), so of course the results won't come in until then.

What did he expect?
I mean even I didn’t expect a local election to be dragged on for so many days afterwards because of some random countries hundreds miles away

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino