"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

mrgou

сука блять
kiwifarms.net
Been away for a while, is reddikur raking in the shekels with merch now? How is null even able to compete?

feps

kiwifarms.net
Watch Nick's stream chat. He's glommed onto the super chats like a remora.
I have to ask, how do you religiously visit a subforum dedicated to showcasing everything wrong with e-celeb culture and still manage to be..whatever Colonel J is? I've never seen someone whose daddy issues are this deep and debilitating before. And that's saying a lot considering the sorts I've watched humiliate themselves on this forum.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I have to ask, how do you religiously visit a subforum dedicated to showcasing everything wrong with e-celeb culture and still manage to be..whatever Colonel J is? I've never seen someone whose daddy issues are this deep and debilitating before. And that's saying a lot considering the sorts I've watched humiliate themselves on this forum.
Faggotry. Faggotry and superaids

B

BD 222

kiwifarms.net
Enjoy your report, admins will not be very pleased with you telling me to kill myself.
"Heehee, arent I the most cleverest of attention whores? Thou art triggered so I have pwned thee!" *tips fedora*

What a fag.

On a different note, lauging at school shooters and not "giving them attention" is a thing, but let's check out this funny kid who couldnt get his dick wet so he An Hero'd, twitterverse! Ironic. Jesus H Christ, Jimbo, that kid is half your fanbase.

If sombody wants to go archive Metokur's twitter, that'd be dope. He doesnt delete but the principle of archiving, et. al.; I am not in a convenient place to archive anything.

Fallschirmjaeger Dietrich

Killer of Cretan Peasants
kiwifarms.net
I just like that I share the same interest as him, which is laughing at exceptional individuals. Isn't he just doing shit that we do but earning money off of it? Can't fault the potatonigger if the British won't pay for the potato famine

Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
I just like that I share the same interest as him, which is laughing at exceptional individuals. Isn't he just doing shit that we do but earning money off of it? Can't fault the potatonigger if the British won't pay for the potato famine
He should write to Tony Blair and demand Blair buys a million hats as reparations for the potato famine.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I have a wild theory. Debate limitation is a dumb autist, bad at trolling and can't get off Jim's dick. What if debate limitation is actually a sock of Bryan "I've walked the line, I've seen outline" Dunn and all this time he used other socks to distract us, until this sock will get the reputation of some other unfunny sperg? Also, you and Colon_J should meet and give AIDS to each other.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
That font was like a pozzed singularity. To this day, he still flips back and forth between alogging and paypigging Metokur like a bipolar stripper patron.
That's because he is a faggot contrarian. When Ralph's thread was about him being banned by the will of Wall Street Journal, he sperged that he got banned from his forum and discord for being too spergy. When Ralph's thread was about him tumbling down, he suddenly started to claim that Ralph's numbers aren't that bad and he is gonna show these damn kiwis. Same for Jim. His thread is 80 percent of the time is positive, so 80 percent of the time he shows how he hates him and shit, but when narrative changes, he starts to suck his dick. But what baffles me the most is that he is trying to white knight for Ross, because he is hated here and anywhere else on the Internet. That makes me think that if people start to encourage him to not commit a suicide, he will off himself just to prove them wrong, but I'm probably wrong and you shouldn't try to do this. Just don't.

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
That's because he is a faggot contrarian. When Ralph's thread was about him being banned by the will of Wall Street Journal, he sperged that he got banned from his forum and discord for being too spergy. When Ralph's thread was about him tumbling down, he suddenly started to claim that Ralph's numbers aren't that bad and he is gonna show these damn kiwis. Same for Jim. His thread is 80 percent of a time is positive, so 80 percent of the time he shows how he hates him and shit, but when narrative changes, he starts to suck his dick. But what baffles me the most is that he is trying to white knight for Ross, because he is hated here and anywhere else on the Internet. That makes me think that if people start to encourage him to not commit a suicide, he will off himself just to prove them wrong, but I'm probably wrong and you shouldn't try to do this. Just don't.
MFW you walk in on drama from the middle with no prior context.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino