"Jim" / James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat - His autistic videos and the gay beta "sweetie squad" who mindlessly suck his cock

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I have a wild theory. Debate limitation is a dumb autist, bad at trolling and can't get off Jim's dick. What if debate limitation is actually a sock of Bryan "I've walked the line, I've seen outline" Dunn and all this time he used other socks to distract us, until this sock will get the reputation of some other unfunny sperg? Also, you and Colon_J should meet and give AIDS to each other.
It certainly does line up with the Dunn-Kreuger Effect, where Bry Bry will take a contrary position on something IBS related based on something he claims to know but won't share and probably doesn't exist

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Too bad that thread is closed, I have things I want to say.

Chief among them is that all the r9k fags in that discord are in desperate need to be doxed.
To be fair to Null if those filth were posting in a thread on my website I'd close the thread. Then close the website. Then break the server up into tiny pieces with an industrial shredder. Then have the pieces exorcised by a licensed exorcist. Then dropped into a subduction zone in the ocean which would carry them into the Earth's mantle.

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
Jim’s last stream was fine. The incel tinder stuff was great. I started zoning out during the incel party read.

Tour guide Jim is cool but not my favorite. I think he excels at pointing out and making fun of degeneracy and stupidity. The “visit a site and look around” thing isn’t as interesting, unless it involves making fun of degenerates.
I loved the incel document on psychology. Especially the "Let's make suicide legal!" portion.

Doesn't that basically mean that they know in the future they'll try to off themselves and quit halfway through because they're too much of a pussy?

I mean, no one wants to deal with all that pesky legal crap after getting discharged from the hospital for stabbing yourself in the neck, right?

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair to Null if those filth were posting in a thread on my website I'd close the thread. Then close the website. Then break the server up into tiny pieces with an industrial shredder. Then have the pieces exorcised by a licensed exorcist. Then dropped into a subduction zone in the ocean which would carry them into the Earth's mantle.
I don't think it was r9k people posting in the thread. I read through it and they mostly seemed like boomers who weren't happy that people were criticising or making fun of Bianca.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
So......who's looking forward to state-enforced homosexuality through brain implants?
I can't wait for all the horrible seizures and brain hemorrhages idiots are going to get for having thousands of metallic electrodes spread across their brains. I don't care that Elon Musk said it's doable, we're not equipped to manipulate the brain on such a fine and tuned scale like that, we still don't know what causes dementia yet and you're going to cover a person's brain in a metal net? What happens if you get a concussion? What happens when the internal mechanisms break or the metal on this mesh oxidizes, flakes off and creates brain plaque? The lawsuits alone are going to fuck whoever supplies this crap straight into the dirt. This shit is a recipe for catastrophic medical disasters.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for all the horrible seizures and brain hemorrhages idiots are going to get for having thousands of metallic electrodes spread across their brains. I don't care that Elon Musk said it's doable, we're not equipped to manipulate the brain on such a fine and tuned scale like that, we still don't know what causes dementia yet and you're going to cover a person's brain in a metal net? What happens if you get a concussion? What happens when the internal mechanisms break or the metal on this mesh oxidizes, flakes off and creates brain plaque? The lawsuits alone are going to fuck whoever supplies this crap straight into the dirt. This shit is a recipe for catastrophic medical disasters.
Musk is as much an artist as a scientist. And sometimes artists are fucking exceptional individuals.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
As Jim pointed out on that stream, the potential for good is there with that research, but for me the potential for evil scares the everloving shit out of me. And I hadn't even considered what would happen if these apparatus were to get damaged or were to degrade.
For fuck's sake Elon, take a bong hit and fund research into genetically engineered anime cat girls.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino