Zoosadist Jim Rozolosky / Ashley Zoe Fox / AshleyZoeFox / Bedtime Bear / lilPup / lilRugrat - Zoosadist debunker extraordinare, the house that cub built

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

dick_phelps

kiwifarms.net
Guys, let me tell you a realization I had today. We have been joking that Darkness within is Ashley or her husband for a while now but I don't think it's a joke anymore. I never really cared about Jim's thread until now and buckle up because we are going down a fucking rabbit hole of autism.

On another thread known as the Sniffeh/Darkhusky88 thread, DM's between sniffeh and his arch nemesis Grizzly Fatalis went public about Kero the wolf fucking his dog.
hdfg.png

Some backstory, Sniffeh was in Ashley's zoo crew until this point, He endlessly white knighted kero and zoophilia
Darkness within never even visited sniffeh's thread until 3 days later calling Tim stupid, Which Tim is but that's besides the point.
zxcv.png

Tim's thread has been active for some time but you only come on after he fucked up by sending that stupid private message. Suspicious as fuck but okay, I didn't give you a second thought.

Tim gets called out on twitter for stalking and harassing the fuck out of some deviant art user, The call out looks valid they provide multiple screenshots of Sniffeh's activity, on an identity that goes back fucking years. See this post https://kiwifarms.net/threads/tim-s...ffeh-sniffindahouse-darkhusky88.49627/page-17

Sniffeh locks down his twitter, which is very understandable, I mean he has been arguing for animal fucking since the whole zoosadist shit started. His thread goes dead for a while because his twitter is locked down. and literally as soon as the next callout happens, Here is darkness within fucking on it, super fast.
sock.png

Now everyone that followed Tim's thread up to this point was super skeptical because the account was an obvious sock account. It was brand spanking new only a few weeks old at the time, It used a PFP from a stock image site and somehow it managed to get sniffeh to DM it when his account was already locked down due to the deviant-art callout. When people asked for more proof, the account did what all bullshit callouts do. It deactivates and disappears. and it was gone for a good while and on January the 12th, decide to take a look and I found the account under a new name known as Neonfuzzball. I monitor it because fake bullshit callouts are fucked up and I did show some interest in doxing it because I got in a little bit of a flame with @Pax Europaea because of a miscommunication and I thought he was accusing me of being that account. I go back to check the twitter sock today and it tweeted out something https://archive.fo/ObHIY

I do some digging and I look into that silkydrhino find out, Oh shit thats the fucker Ashley is suing, I was vaguely aware of it when it dropped, and I didn't think nothing of it because Ashley is too boring for me to care about. but our boy Darkness within cared about it alot. Enough to do a pretty good dox and the thing is. It seems like he had the dox almost as soon as the information about this lolsuit went public. Anyone that was good enough to have that dox ready that fast to be in on it, and the fact that the neonfuzzball account was retweeting Ashley's shit and acting just like an Ashley sock account, It points all fingers at you for creating the fake sniffeh callout. God, you were that assmad about @Darkhusky88 saying that in a DM that you fucking smeared him as a pedophile. God that is the lowest thing I have ever fucking seen. Tim, if you are reading this I feel genuinely bad for you because that faggot ashley threw you under the bus and did the lowest thing she could and you thought she was your fucking friend. God why didn't I see it sooner, The Darkness within even has that faggots rick and morty shit as his avatar. Jim, we are not your army. Go play in traffic you nasty fucking whore

Sintharia

kiwifarms.net
For the sake of posterity, here's an archive of the Neonfuzzball twitter page as of this morning. The two Ashley Fox retweets, Neonfuzzball is one of two retweeters, if not the only one. Silky, being sued by Ashley, would not retweet tweets that Ashley made both calling out Silky on airing out the lawsuit situation but also on debunking the Darkness Within callout.

dick_phelps

kiwifarms.net
Well guys, The rabbit hole goes deeper. The email between Ashley and the person she was suing was posted on twitter and boy does this get juicy
ash1.png

ash2.png

ash3.png

Ash4.png

Yea guys she is totally not Neonfuzzball, the person that tried and failed to do an Andy Warski style pedophile callout against @Darkhusky88 . Just for laughs lets see what that account is up to now since I nuked her exceptional ass into orbit.
ash5.png

Hmm If I didn't know any better, I would call that a slam dunk. To top all this off, Darkness within has been online and it looks like he is purposely avoiding this thread now. God I wonder why, It really makes me:thinking:

Sintharia

kiwifarms.net
This is where things get fun - Ashley Fox. Supposedly grown-ass, 40-year-old Ashley Fox, takes to Twitter in an effort to rip Silky a new one. Oh, but it doesn't just end there. First, she has to post in a furry Telegram channel about how she's "not here to start drama, but.." and then direct everyone to the Twitter thread.

upload_2019-2-1_17-51-4.png

upload_2019-2-1_17-45-14.png

upload_2019-2-1_17-51-50.png

upload_2019-2-1_17-52-12.png

https://archive.fo/5Rq2p | https://twitter.com/AshleyZoeFox/status/1091388061966053379

mildly_miffed_69

why did you post that?
kiwifarms.net
This is where things get fun - Ashley Fox. Supposedly grown-ass, 40-year-old Ashley Fox, takes to Twitter in an effort to rip Silky a new one. Oh, but it doesn't just end there. First, she has to post in a furry Telegram channel about how she's "not here to start drama, but.." and then direct everyone to the Twitter thread.

View attachment 654915

View attachment 654903
View attachment 654916
View attachment 654917

https://archive.fo/5Rq2p | https://twitter.com/AshleyZoeFox/status/1091388061966053379

imagine putting up this giant post for the 2 or 3 people who'll hit the like button and not read any of it

F

FaggotFoxDickSuckSupreme

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 654915

View attachment 654903
View attachment 654916
View attachment 654917

the bottom line is simple, the bottom line is this, some of those document papers look blank within the case file and it looks like a 2yo drafted it up in word, ive seen an official document from an actual investigative unit, it has a seal in the top and everything.

lucis

added to inventory: unfinished game
kiwifarms.net
Those documents are incredibly suspicious, with a childish font that looks more like an essay for a school project than actual court documentation. Also, that stack of paper seems WAY bigger than it needs to be, even if there is a supposedly good amount of evidence.

By the way, even though we all knew already, he’s confirmed Kero isn’t innocent. He may be a lolcow but he was one of Kero’s strongest defenders, and I’m pleasantly surprised he changed his tune once Kero started getting honest.

Techpriest010

kiwifarms.net
I think at this point the ... what ever it is. Is playing around and acting like this is a game or what ever. But still has to be validated and proven right. So all this nonsense will doubtfully stop

dick_phelps

kiwifarms.net
I am still trying to figure out what in the fuck Ashley was thinking. I am going to try and be as rational as I can and assume she wasn't trying to be a vindictive bitch to Tim for being fucking dumb enough say that in a DM. At the time kiwifarms was on a roll for completely demolition zoos and pedos and so on, and I bet that she thought "Hmmmm I bet can pwn kiwifarms and the anti zoo furries with a bullshit callout, I am going to be le epic troll" Tim did fuck up bad with that DM, and perhaps she thought she could hit 2 birds with 1 stone, the thing is, only a few people were exceptional enough to believe it. I told grizzly straight up the day it happened, I was going to drag whoever the fuck did that shit through the mud, even if it was one of her crew. But it wasn't, It was you. Now I know you are going to claim "It was someone else pretending to be me to make me look bad" but someone pretending to be you wouldn't have deleted the account once I hit you with the good old powerword. Someone pretending to be you would have tried more and more to make it look like you instead.

As I recall the DSP catfish extortionists tried the same thing. They tried for a while to prove that they were indeed legitimate and once the doubt was there, they endlessly scrambled to pass the blame to someone else. "I am Fred Fuchs and I am responsible" and nobody believed it and the "I am the falcon and I am responsible". Eventually someone hit them with the powerword and sure as shit, They did the same thing that you are doing now. You saw my angry post at Pax and you thought you could use me to do your dirty work for you and only someone seriously exceptional wouldn't have been able to see it was bait. "Someone on Kiwifarms want to dox this account, I know what to do, I am going to claim to be a person I have a very public beef with and nobody will see right through it". Ashley that shit was so fucking obvious, you would have been better off signing your name on it.

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

F

fire_ice

kiwifarms.net
I am still trying to figure out what in the fuck Ashley was thinking. I am going to try and be as rational as I can and assume she wasn't trying to be a vindictive bitch to Tim for being fucking dumb enough say that in a DM. At the time kiwifarms was on a roll for completely demolition zoos and pedos and so on, and I bet that she thought "Hmmmm I bet can pwn kiwifarms and the anti zoo furries with a bullshit callout, I am going to be le epic troll" Tim did fuck up bad with that DM, and perhaps she thought she could hit 2 birds with 1 stone, the thing is, only a few people were exceptional enough to believe it. I told grizzly straight up the day it happened, I was going to drag whoever the fuck did that shit through the mud, even if it was one of her crew. But it wasn't, It was you. Now I know you are going to claim "It was someone else pretending to be me to make me look bad" but someone pretending to be you wouldn't have deleted the account once I hit you with the good old powerword. Someone pretending to be you would have tried more and more to make it look like you instead.

As I recall the DSP catfish extortionists tried the same thing. They tried for a while to prove that they were indeed legitimate and once the doubt was there, they endlessly scrambled to pass the blame to someone else. "I am Fred Fuchs and I am responsible" and nobody believed it and the "I am the falcon and I am responsible". Eventually someone hit them with the powerword and sure as shit, They did the same thing that you are doing now. You saw my angry post at Pax and you thought you could use me to do your dirty work for you and only someone seriously exceptional wouldn't have been able to see it was bait. "Someone on Kiwifarms want to dox this account, I know what to do, I am going to claim to be a person I have a very public beef with and nobody will see right through it". Ashley that shit was so fucking obvious, you would have been better off signing your name on it.

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Sweet Jesus man, aren't you taking this a tad too far?

The Darkness Within

kiwifarms.net
Well guys, The rabbit hole goes deeper. The email between Ashley and the person she was suing was posted on twitter and boy does this get juicy
View attachment 654835
View attachment 654837
View attachment 654839
View attachment 654840
Yea guys she is totally not Neonfuzzball, the person that tried and failed to do an Andy Warski style pedophile callout against @Darkhusky88 . Just for laughs lets see what that account is up to now since I nuked her exceptional ass into orbit.
View attachment 654848

Hmm If I didn't know any better, I would call that a slam dunk. To top all this off, Darkness within has been online and it looks like he is purposely avoiding this thread now. God I wonder why, It really makes me:thinking:

Well Lets start off by first saying that if you look at the mini pop up profile that appears when you click on my name you will see was created a few days before this thread was ever created. The reason I created an account on here is if/when I wanted to I could post on the Kero thread.

Secondly the reason I haven't been posting is because i have been with out Internet for over a week due to the extreme weather up in Canada where I live.

Also @dick_phelps I apologized about posting that tweet on Tim's thread, I didn't know it could have been a BS call out. So please stop accusing me of being Ashley or his old fucktard husband. I do not know either of them, never heard of them until their thread showed up September 28th.

The reason I'm posting this here is your profile is locked down to the point no one can send you a message privately or I would have sent this to you off-thread. So with that being said, After I post this I will be logging out and I wont be logging in to this site ever again because apparently it's users assume and falsely accuse people of being someone whom they created the thread on.

So with that I bid you all farewell.

dick_phelps

kiwifarms.net
Now that was funny, that kind of response would happen if I was right. If I started posting a rather long and well thought out theory about how Dynastia is actually Cosmo Wright, He would have destroyed me point by point, laughed in my face and made sure everyone got to see how much of a fucking idiot I was. You on the other hand did the complete opposite because I hit the nail square on the head. "I dont know ashley or her husband" Yet you camp the thread endlessly. You never answered Reynard when she questioned you on doxing Silk. All of your forum activity leads to you being very personally involved and you avoid it all when someone calls you out on it.