Zoosadist Jim Rozolosky / Ashley Zoe Fox / AshleyZoeFox / Bedtime Bear / lilPup / lilRugrat - Zoosadist debunker extraordinare, the house that cub built

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

dick_phelps

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck just happened?
Short version: On the Darkhuskey88 thread, I said flat out, I am going to dox the shit out of the person that made the fake pedophile dm of him. Ashley does something so amazingly obvious that I think even Chris Chan would have been able to see through it. basically the Neonfuzzball account started claiming to be Silkdrhino, the person Darkness within doxed for totally not personal reasons, Darkness within also posted the obviously fake DM of darkhusky88 trying to yiff a kid. I post my theory of how I believe darkness within is Ashley or her husband or her zoophile friends, and instead of arguing my points, Darkness within quit the forum.

NadahFingah

kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/R4169 (stream was gone before I could archive it)
http://archive.md/TAFsV

So let me get this straight, even though Munchlax and the Zoo Crew needed to do an emergency live stream to pull together enough money for rent, they had enough cash laying around to pay for a billboard in Pittsburgh to advertise her shit tier YouTube channel that 20 people care about on a good day?

Last edited:

Kamov Ka-52

Killed by Ukrainian MANPADS
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So let me get this straight, even though Munchlax and the Zoo Crew needed to do an emergency live stream to pull together enough money for rent, but they had enough cash laying around to pay for a billboard in Pittsburgh to advertise her shit tier YouTube channel that 20 people care about on a good day?
>Paying thousands of dollars to get the billboard printed and to rent the sign for the empirically worst marketing tool
:story:

Nigga shoulda just bought some Facebook or Twitter ads with that money instead. God furries are so fucking dumb.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So let me get this straight, even though Munchlax and the Zoo Crew needed to do an emergency live stream to pull together enough money for rent, but they had enough cash laying around to pay for a billboard in Pittsburgh to advertise her shit tier YouTube channel that 20 people care about on a good day?

Somebody saw Mr. Beast buying billboards saying "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" and thought "hmmmm, why don't I try that?"

Except people actually like and care about Pewdiepie.

Sintharia

kiwifarms.net

Not only did they buy a billboard while facing eviction, but the design work on it is so friggin' terrible that I don't think anyone has any motivation to actually check her shit out. Nevermind that billboards are generally background noise to most drivers at this point, and the only ones that really register are ones that are either super obnoxious or ones that become staples in their locations for long periods of time.

Honestly, I think the fact that she went for a billboard over Facebook or Twitter ads is a sign of her age and her lack of understanding of the actual power of digital advertising.

Excellent at Mediocrity

That's enough for today
kiwifarms.net

So let me get this straight, even though Munchlax and the Zoo Crew needed to do an emergency live stream to pull together enough money for rent, they had enough cash laying around to pay for a billboard in Pittsburgh to advertise her shit tier YouTube channel that 20 people care about on a good day?
Let's talk about that godawful picture! Not only is the billboard ugly as hell, but what the actual fuck is with that portrait?

Sintharia

kiwifarms.net
10 bucks for a billboard? How long is it going to stay up for 10 bucks?
It was a one day thing, but it was a digital billboard. So it was a rotation thing, with 5-10 second impressions, that maxed out at 205 displays, according to what Ashley posted. Still not an effective use of marketing, especially when your design doesn't tell people where to go or give them any visual clue of what you actually do. It's a very bland advertisement that doesn't spark interest at all. Just more background noise on the commute.

Like... you're begging people to help save you from eviction, but can't put $10 toward it yourself. Man, that's some skewed priorities.

U

UN 474

kiwifarms.net
I have been keeping tabs on Ashley Zoe Fox. Watching him stroke his own ego, while simultaneously gripping for relevancy on his shitty Youtube channel is rather amusing to me. This image published via his twitter made me chuckle.

The sad thing is, some degenerates actually liked this particular tweet!
Capture.PNG

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so it turns out we've all been pwned or something. Jim proved that plenty of furries don't actually care about what Kero did, and somehow he has trolled us by doing so. (Yeah I know it makes no sense.)
The context of this comment is that it was left on a social experiment video in which somebody dressed as Kero the Wolf at a furry convention and got an absurd amount of respect and hugs.
TL;DR Jim is telling us that the social experiment was meant to prove that furries don't actually hate Kero, that it's just them putting up a front and trash talking online.
Obviously the implications of this would be that furries don't care about zoosadism and they are only pretending to hate Kero to save face. Jim clearly just made a fool of himself with this post by further damaging the furry fandom's reputation. Despite this, he decided to publicly show everybody how much some furries adore and respect Kero when the watchful eye of the public isn't on them. This guy is really, really fucking stupid. God damn, I thought he would have some brains.

Connectingdotsanddogs

God is Dog Spelled Backwards
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so it turns out we've all been pwned or something. Jim proved that plenty of furries don't actually care about what Kero did, and somehow he has trolled us by doing so. (Yeah I know it makes no sense.)
The context of this comment is that it was left on a social experiment video in which somebody dressed as Kero the Wolf at a furry convention and got an absurd amount of respect and hugs.
TL;DR Jim is telling us that the social experiment was meant to prove that furries don't actually hate Kero, that it's just them putting up a front and trash talking online.
Obviously the implications of this would be that furries don't care about zoosadism and they are only pretending to hate Kero to save face. Jim clearly just made a fool of himself with this post by further damaging the furry fandom's reputation. Despite this, he decided to publicly show everybody how much some furries adore and respect Kero when the watchful eye of the public isn't on them. This guy is really, really fucking stupid. God damn, I thought he would have some brains.
View attachment 858825
View attachment 858827
Also we are meant to believe YOUR cut of an entire con? Yeah ok. Keep being delusional. As if you would show more awkward moments where people actively turn and walk away

Excellent at Mediocrity

That's enough for today
kiwifarms.net

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net

Plus it is a hate crime as they have been notified on several occasions that I am a transgender Male to Female and go by female pronouns, yet they continue to commit libel by calling me a HE and referring to me as my previous male name.

A week ago on YouTube:
You can proceed with being immature and "dead-naming" me all that you want. You can proceed with calling me incorrect pronouns all that you want. You can make fun of my looks all that you want. You can make fun of my editing or my videos in general. I really do not care. I am above that. A. I am happy with who I am. B. I know who I am. C. My friends support me.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A week ago on YouTube:
A good thing to keep in mind is that anytime one of these sexually deviant zoophile lolcows (It's kinda sad that there's more than one cow that fits that description.) say they don't care about the "mean and toxic bullies at KF" or that they enjoy the attention, the truth is that it really gets to them and continued attention sometimes may inspire more lulz or the issuance of lolsuits. It's almost like they're just lying because they're embarrassed or flustered that they're getting outed for their evil degenerate behavior.
:thinking:

Tesco Disco

yee-haw
kiwifarms.net
Jim, sweetheart. Knowing who you are as a zoophile diaperfur who’s only friends consist of the same doesn’t make you ‘above all that’.
Deep down, you know yourself what kind of person you are. And if you have to write tirades on YouTube etc telling everyone who will listen that you’re better than the people here, you really aren’t.

Last edited:

zRayden940

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the take that off the Take that off the god damn Internet! subforum. Apparently Jim has decided to sent a claim to Google whining about the thread:

Ok, I kinda want to know, how did you find this? Were you searching on their name on that lumen site? This is new to me as of last night I didn't know that existed or it was even possible to remove searches.

Kamov Ka-52

Killed by Ukrainian MANPADS
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I kinda want to know, how did you find this? Were you searching on their name on that lumen site? This is new to me as of last night I didn't know that existed or it was even possible to remove searches.
I didn't find it, Null did, I was cross-posting it to this thread. Didn't want to quote his post or @ him because it usually irritates him, hence why I linked to the other thread.

Last edited: