Careercow Jim Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
Jim sterling is now praising corporations for censoring people and corporatizing the internet. Wow

I think the best part of his last video was not the corporate dick sucking, it was the intro where he claimed he wanted to sleep in the warm mouth of a Genghar. A pokemon that literally eats peoples brains and turns them into mindless automatons.

I think the irony is lost on Aunt Jimima here.

I decided to check on Bain's Youtube account stats and if his ex doesn't do anything about not only will he drop below 2 million subs by April (the channel loses 10k subs a month), but videos will start to get removed. It's already losing hundreds of thousands of views on videos. That can only mean that videos are being removed or something similar. Like it's still getting hundreds of thousands of views a month so it offsets that a little, but she should be doing something to protect his legacy if she really loved the guy.

This is like asking a wife to honor the legacy of her dead husbands train collection. She never really understood the appeal but indulged his hobby. Now that he's gone she needs the basement back for other uses and the trains will either be sold or piled into a storage unit. Such is the nature of life and death.

Last edited:

Wingnut

WARNING: Tighten all bolts to the end
This is like asking a wife to honor the legacy of her dead husbands train collection. She never really understood the appeal but indulged his hobby. Now that he's gone she needs the basement back for other uses and the trains will either be sold or piled into a storage unit. Such is the nature of life and death.

Well, I'd argue it's different as she's not using the YouTube channel at all so she isn't "Needing the basement back" so to speak.

She should find some internet archival group to manage the channel and keep things preserved. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be willing to do it for free, I've seen people who are super passionate about preserving archives of dead websites and outdated apps, a famous YouTuber's channel should be no different.

I decided to check on Bain's Youtube account stats and if his ex doesn't do anything about not only will he drop below 2 million subs by April (the channel loses 10k subs a month), but videos will start to get removed. It's already losing hundreds of thousands of views on videos. That can only mean that videos are being removed or something similar. Like it's still getting hundreds of thousands of views a month so it offsets that a little, but she should be doing something to protect his legacy if she really loved the guy.
I think at this point she doesn't see a reason to keep it up. Those videos made all the money they were going to years ago, she doesn't have anything to add and she's content with the life she has after his death. And considering that as soon as he died, she took over the podcast and retooled it to be something she liked instead of continuing it in the format everyone else liked, I don't think she's overly concerned with TB's legacy.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
I think the best part of his last video was not the corporate dick sucking, it was the intro where he claimed he wanted to sleep in the warm mouth of a Genghar. A pokemon that literally eats peoples brains and turns them into mindless automatons.

I think the irony is lost on Aunt Jimima here.
Agreed, that part of the video honestly made me laugh.

The rest of it was a shitshow. Especially the point that was all 'Welcome to our world rightards we've been getting censored for way longer than you'.

It's a good way to spot any sort of retarded ideology, because they always think that they're being censored or put down by some nebulous authority somewhere, when in reality people hear their ideas and tell them to fuck off

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
I think at this point she doesn't see a reason to keep it up. Those videos made all the money they were going to years ago, she doesn't have anything to add and she's content with the life she has after his death. And considering that as soon as he died, she took over the podcast and retooled it to be something she liked instead of continuing it in the format everyone else liked, I don't think she's overly concerned with TB's legacy.
Should have found a better woman to marry.

Coccxys

True & Honest Fan
I mean the way he always told it was she was the one who convinced him to leave radio and start a youtube channel so dunno. She always owned the company that has the channel and all the IP and he was an employee. I think she just went off the deep end when he died which watching your husband die from cancer has to suck and would do a number on a lot of people.

I mean the way he always told it was she was the one who convinced him to leave radio and start a youtube channel so dunno. She always owned the company that has the channel and all the IP and he was an employee. I think she just went off the deep end when he died which watching your husband die from cancer has to suck and would do a number on a lot of people.
But she still plays up him being dead for sympathy points on Twitter.