Careercow Jim Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

BULLY HUNTER_77

kiwifarms.net
If you take the stuff above into consideration , then this current 'tude may be more than just a distaste for games. Even the guys that stuck around through 2020 stopped watching him, so now he not only has to deal with a medium he seemingly hates, but also the fact that nobody cares who he is unless he is talking about video games, and even then nobody really cares.
Is DigitalHomicide gonna win the long game?

I assume he was forced to get a real job and move on with his life after he was laughed out of the game industry for the asset flip grift. Who knows? Maybe he turned his life around, takes pride in is new work, found a nice SO, and tunes in every Monday with a beer to watch this troon self immolate.

Illuminati Order Official

The Gentleman From Tralfamadore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I assume he was forced to get a real job and move on with his life after he was laughed out of the game industry for the asset flip grift. Who knows? Maybe he turned his life around, takes pride in is new work, found a nice SO, and tunes in every Monday with a beer to watch this troon self immolate.
Both James and Robert moved on with their lives but are still a bit bitter over that DH fiasco. They set up a blog where they wanted to discuss it in detail but it wasn't updated for some time and I kind of lost interest.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good Lord...

You can put these pics behind some low-scary music that gets louder near the end and it would fucking terrify anyone. Give it a title like "The Effects Of Woke-ism" or something and it'd be the next best popular redpill released.
It never ceases to terrify me how Woke-ism takes large numbers of people and turns them into clones of one another, they all think exactly the same 100%, they all talk the same, they even all look the same basically.

I remember when Jim Sterling was Jim Sterling but that Jim is gone, replaced by another SJW pod person, it's literally like Invasion of The Body Snatchers.

It's creepy as fuck but what especially makes it so awful is just how much these people are complete fucking assholes, I despise these people and everything they stand for, they are literally ruining the world.

There's not a single SJW who isn't a smug, obnoxious asshole.

Intelligent Calcium

Humble Fantabulist
kiwifarms.net
Remember Jesse Cox, the guy who only has a career because Total Biscuit needed a bland space filler for his podcast? This guy.
f19.png
He's currently being shaken down over copyright shit because he allegedly used some OC Star Wars ship without the creator's permission and he thinks his channel is in jeopardy.

It'll probably work out in his favor but it felt worth mentioning since he was one of TB's regular hanger-ons.

Dubu Kimchi

kiwifarms.net
Remember Jesse Cox, the guy who only has a career because Total Biscuit needed a bland space filler for his podcast? This guy.
View attachment 1858653
He's currently being shaken down over copyright shit because he allegedly used some OC Star Wars ship without the creator's permission and he thinks his channel is in jeopardy.

It'll probably work out in his favor but it felt worth mentioning since he was one of TB's regular hanger-ons.

Mathus, one of his Youtube friends, has already put things together and is showing that the OC ship is really just a recolor of an actual canon ship, and it is just a shakedown. Jesse has so many connections with YouTube I can't see how he is in any real jeopardy.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
So, this is funny, but I've noticed I still have Jimbo in my friends list on Steam, I have never once played with him or interacted with him in any way, but I assume he's no longer accepting requests from randos anymore and I did so far back enough that he did.

If you're wondering why I bothered it's because I think I tried friending all the Destructoid staff back when he was one of them, but now I'm wondering if I should try fucking with him somehow.

Even if I don't it's funny to think he has a guy like me in his friends list on there, if Jimbo only knew...
Use it to look at his steam library/play time/achievements. Unless those are public, I remember journalists hiding that stuff when people started noticing they were reviewing games without getting many achievements past the tutorial.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1858653

It's been ages since I thought about Jesse. Outside of laughing when I saw him in the soyboy memes that's been it, amazing he's still going.

1611138937086.png

I love how according to these tweets the star wars fag is being totally unreasonable and yet he still finds a way to cuck out and apologise :story:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Yes, because he sure as fuck doesn't review games.

....Or comment on aspects of Game design. He does occasionally do an aside on how much he hates gamers.
The weird thing is I completly agree with his thoughts on the industry it's just doing it every fucking week is going to create fatigue.

SkunkFeet

JONTRON WINS
kiwifarms.net
He also had the amusing fascist character angle going for him. Now I don't think he even says "thank GOD for me" anymore, and all the red has been switched out for pink or purple.
His "shit takes" were amusing during the cane/"thank God for me" days because he played the asshole pretty well. Now that the only asshole play comes from him sticking something in his there's just nothing entertaining left.

Yeshuash

Token Polish Guy
kiwifarms.net
His "shit takes" were amusing during the cane/"thank God for me" days because he played the asshole pretty well. Now that the only asshole play comes from him sticking something in his there's just nothing entertaining left.
Back then the narcissistic asshole thing was clearly an act. Now it seams to be who he is.

Wingnut

WARNING: Remove before flight.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1858653

It never ceases to amaze me how they always all look exactly the same.
I swear we just live in a universe where they made a million clones of one guy with very slight alterations and released them into the wild.
Stereotypes exist for a reason, but dear lord has the soy face become the most accurate one to ever exist.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net

"Digital Homicide Is Back & the Infamous Steam Reject's Games. Over at the company’s website, you can read his thoughts on the gaming industry and download Digital Homeside games.
They’re free now"

Looks like he just makes games for free and fun now.