Careercow Jim Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
Someone probably already pointed it out but I'll say it anyway. Even he does the troon/AGP smirk, it's amazing, Anyone here knows of a single tranny in the world who doesn't do this stupid smirk in selfies?

I'm more amused to see him showing his age by leveraging the good old-fashioned Myspace angles fat girls used to use to hide their shame, before being a gross braphog was re-classified as a revolutionary act.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
Is it just me or is every Jimquisition nowadays about "BOBBY KOTTIK" this and "UBISOFT SEX OFFENDERS" that?

Like, you can make a bingo board out of this.
Jim is always trying to force a meme, from Willem Dafoe to Skeletal Warriors, and it never sticks. One of the few that did was #FuckKonami. I think he's banking on #OhUbisoft being the next big thing, but it's not sticking.

Last edited:
Jim is always trying to force a meme, from Willem Dafoe to Skeletal Warriors, and it never sticks. One of the few that did was #FuckKonami. I think he's banking of #OhUbisoft being the next big thing, but it's not sticking.
He gamed himself. He is a walking mockery of everything he made fun of - just like his birthplace (Something Awful).
The only things that are 'sticking' are the donuts to his third (fourth?) chin and gunt.

Illuminati Order Official

Good for nothing, bad in bed
He got way too puffed up because a long time ago youtube briefly made note of him because someone (might have been the digihom boys, might have been alex mauer, I forget) made a bunch of obviously malicious copyright DMCAs against his channel and YT put him on some sort of special list where they would actually bother to check if it was fair use before nuking. That was maybe the apex of his career and now he doesn't do anything that would be worth taking down.
DigHom and a few other no-name indie devs. He actually managed to milk it perfectly for clout and attention and his last few videos on shitty indie games don't have the old magic. Went to Steam forums for those games to see if Jim still has an army to command but all I found were crickets.
Alex Mauer had some drama with SidAlpha, I think. Not sure if he's still around.
Jim is always trying to force a meme, from Willem Dafoe to Skeletal Warriors, and it never sticks. One of the few that did was #FuckKonami. I think he's banking on #OhUbisoft being the next big thing, but it's not sticking.
His #OhUbisoft went from laughing at bugs in Ubisoft games to actual hate boner for Ubisoft. When he talks about it it's usually angry, bitter and most of all boring.

His largest moment of youtube fame was probably discovering the copyright deadlock, when he realized that getting two competing claims would prevent either claimant from taking the revenue. That got publicized around a bunch of channels around the time who all started using it for a bit.

Emperor Yakub

First Pharaoh of Detroit
After reading this entire thread, I have to say the wrong man died of cancer.
Totalbiscuit for all his bullshit and before he dove into the retard ballpit in the last hours of his life was actually really professional about his relationship with his consumers. He makes videos that are informative, people come to his videos to be informed and people stick around because he showcases games in a manner of "even if I don't like it, I can see why people may like it". It's just a shame that the man was a psychological wreck where he couldn't stick with this script but had the compulsion to read and really focus on negative feedback.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
Willem dafoe and skeleton warriors Were the subject of memes before Jim and will be after Jim. Dafoe's a great actor with a very unique face, and Everybody fucking loves skeletons. Jim however, is the direct polar opposite of a skeleton. How can we even be sure the guy's got any bones at this point?