Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Zizara

kiwifarms.net
Do you think Jim has always been gay, or is it just a fad like trooning? Was his wife a beard the whole time?

I used to think that his gradual change from straight, to bi/pan, to gay was because his wife demanded it. He is literally a cuck after all, and it never came across as genuine. Now he seems to be away from her, and he's still doing it and getting worse, I think I was wrong.
I think Jim's just a coomer in the final stages of escalation, which his wife has exacerbated - at this point there is no sexuality to speak of, only physical sensation and dopamine. Add in a lifelong history of mental illness and the writing has been on the wall for a long time if he ever got into a slump he couldn't pull himself out of, which he has.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (360p):
View attachment 1960067
Another Monday, another standard Jim episode.

I think I've said this before but Re: the comments about 'common sense' and live services not being viable just shows how toothless Jim's punditry is. He just doesn't have the industrial knowledge necessary to understand how shit works.

It's like some random person looking at a design decision on a car and going 'Oh why would they do it like that, that's stupid. Just do it like this' when there's reason after reason backing up the decision he's berating that he'd know if he had any level of insider knowledge or experience.

sad

Last edited:

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Thailand isn't as woke on the troonery as quite a lot in the west think. Katoey are generally thought of as a 3rd gender, not true and honest women and many believe it is a punishment for wrongdoing in a past life and should be pitied. The Thai government bans official recognition of gender changes (so off to male prisons), it is entirely acceptable to refuse to employ a ladyboy (they're banned from many roles most notably any teaching professions) and it is encouraged that fathers should disown their ladyboy sons. The whole sex industry full of ladyboys isn't because of choice, its because its the only choice.
Is it not considered gay to fuck Ladyboys there or something?
I'm not memeing when I say it might be an 'any hole's a goal' mentality because he doesn't have much to offer either sex, so anyone showing interest must be seized upon, but I think it's equally possible he hasn't had sex in years and so just calls himself whatever alphabet terms will currently score him the most social credit points.

You used to see this sort of thing happen a lot back in the emo days where guys would claim to be bi because dumb emo chicks thought it was hot, but 99% of those guys never did anything with another dude. What makes it sad in Jim's case (and a lot of troons in general) is those guys usually grew out of that shit by their early 20s; carrying on the charade in your 30s is beyond pathetic.
The vast, vast majority of pan/poly people are unfuckable bridge trolls or hamplanets or both.

You aren't pan, you just can't afford to have any standards whatsoever.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
The vast, vast majority of pan/poly people are unfuckable bridge trolls or hamplanets or both.
And the ones who aren't are just too lazy/selfish to deal with a committed, monogamous relationship, because they subscribe to the depressingly prevalent modern attitude (joker_society.jpeg) that rampant hedonism and instant gratification are all that matters, long-term consequences be damned.

Rivalo

kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (360p):
View attachment 1960067
The fact this is almost one week old news is hilarious and is possibly the perfect example of how terrible his model for his videos is. Like it's been said before, he subjects himself to only receiving the scraps/sloppy seconds of everyone else's viewership who reported on the actual day the news came out (or the day after at most). Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, really.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (360p):
View attachment 1960067
It's Monday my dudes so more Jim

Jim plays with an ugly puppet saying it's his boyfriend
Jim says Anthem the biggest flop no one cared about in gaming is dead
Jim thinks he's smart for thinking that Anthem would die a year ago
Jim talks about live services and how they need a shit ton of players to stay alive
Jim talks about Anthem being shit
10 mins in and we are only talking about games no talk of breadlines or anything
Jim talks about what he thinks Bioware should make it's pretty open ended
Jim Stuttering saying and over and over
1614625506933.png

Jim says the gaming industry should watch his videos and do as he says
"I have been quite open about a recent ADHD diagnosis"
he then kisses the odd toy and the video ends

Last edited:

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jim says the gaming industry should watch his videos and do as he says
Just cause Valve listened to you once (and probably never took your feedback) doesn't make you an industry expert you fat sack of estrogen.
"I have been quite open about a recent ADHD diagnosis"
There's plenty of adults who have ADHD, it's nothing special, Jim. If anything most adults HIDE the fact they have ADHD out of not looking like dead weight, something I'm sure you're all too familiar with.
10 mins in and we are only talking about games no talk of breadlines or anything
Troons: muh communism
Also Troons: WTF I LOVE BIG PHARMA NOW *Chokes on estrogen tablets.*

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Jim in terms of gaming feels like someone who time left behind. I for instance, listen to a weekly gaming podcast because I am a person who enjoys videogames. The value of that podcast to me is that it compiles ALL the news thats come over the past week on mondays,

Jim's videos are... Weekly, like 10-20 minutes, there's no way he can cover all the news in that time so he has to choose 1-2 topics, plus then he is inserting breadtube/channel awesome esque skits.

Like, what does he offer, if I want to have a channel that gives me takes on news stories, why wouldn't I want one on people who pump things out the day of or day or two of, often with the same quality if not higher than Jimbo can.

His model might have worked I dunno, a decade+ ago when there were no websites and he existed on the escapist where video content was rare and thus weekly videos were greatly desired, that was fine. But its been a long, long time since then.

Jim's content isn't being 'hidden' because youtube hates him for being a troon or anything, its that his content fucking sucks.

Not that he should have trouble making money with a fanbase like his. People convert that shit into more than a liveable wage with patreon+twitch which you only need a few thousand people who are serious fans of you to make serious bank.

Like come the fuck on dude.

Muppetstudios

kiwifarms.net
Jim in terms of gaming feels like someone who time left behind. I for instance, listen to a weekly gaming podcast because I am a person who enjoys videogames. The value of that podcast to me is that it compiles ALL the news thats come over the past week on mondays,

Jim's videos are... Weekly, like 10-20 minutes, there's no way he can cover all the news in that time so he has to choose 1-2 topics, plus then he is inserting breadtube/channel awesome esque skits.

Like, what does he offer, if I want to have a channel that gives me takes on news stories, why wouldn't I want one on people who pump things out the day of or day or two of, often with the same quality if not higher than Jimbo can.

His model might have worked I dunno, a decade+ ago when there were no websites and he existed on the escapist where video content was rare and thus weekly videos were greatly desired, that was fine. But its been a long, long time since then.

Jim's content isn't being 'hidden' because youtube hates him for being a troon or anything, its that his content fucking sucks.

Not that he should have trouble making money with a fanbase like his. People convert that shit into more than a liveable wage with patreon+twitch which you only need a few thousand people who are serious fans of you to make serious bank.

Like come the fuck on dude.
He's also fucked himself by saying he wouldn't run ads on his Jimquisition episodes as his Patreon lowers he will eventually have to change this while presenting as the algorithm has ruined me

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
The thing is he actually could do a Carl 'RAPE' Benjamin-style 'This Week In Gaming' that gave a comedic overview of the week's biggest gaming news. The problem is he despises gaming, gamers and the industry so the end result would be the same: him kvetching for 20 minutes about the same old shit.

It's funny Jim once complained no one liked his videos where he's being positive which is how he justifies ranting about cAAApitalism every week, but the reality is even less people wanna watch some middle-aged overweight troon who clearly hates his job/life offer up a lukewarm take on a single news story other people have already covered better and more efficiently, all while constantly reminding the audience of whatever recently diagnosed malady he's using to excuse his shit behaviour this week.