Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

The Last Boyscout

kiwifarms.net
Why is it that the trans movement and these talks on gender and sexuality was never a problem for humanity until fairly recently in the last 10 years when it started being pushed online? Are people just incredibly stupid and gullible? Is it just mental illness or depression and people think them being born with the wrong body is the cure to all their problems in life? You never saw a movement like this before 2010ish, nobody was coming out saying they felt like they were born with the wrong body in mass like it is now.

Is humanity really this fucking stupid and gullible?
in response to that question, it always reminds me this movie's ending + song wasn't actually horror...but an accurate depiction of mankind's collective intelligence:

coincidentally, this has been my background music for whenever I read up on the latest happenings of troons here, especially Jimbolina.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
"For fuck’s sake… some of these games are monitoring your dialog and story choices. Literally learning about your morals."
It's shitty, but Jim also hosts his content on YouTube, which famously listens to your phone calls and keyboard inputs to sell your data to advertisers.

So by having a YouTube account and encouraging his fans to use the site, he's setting them up to have the same thing to happen to them.

Last edited:

Crosswalk

Look Both Ways
kiwifarms.net
"those who identify themselves purely and solely as GAMERS in defense of corporate products"
Those who use "gamer" as an identity are LESS likely to put up with industry bullshit because they are more likely to keep up with news and set higher standards for their hobby.
What group of people is Jim even trying to preach to if not gamers? Journalists? Twitter wokescolds? Or is this just continuing the 2014 gaslighting campaign to make "gamer" a dirty word?

"For fuck’s sake… some of these games are monitoring your dialog and story choices. Literally learning about your morals."
I can only think of two profit-driven things these companies would do with this information, and neither of them are bad:
  1. Create sequels or more new media that better align with players' moral sensibilities
  2. Sell the data in aggregate to advertisers who want to create advertisements that better align with consumers' moral sensibilities
And given how often gamers choose to roleplay or pick crazy story options just for fun, I seriously doubt companies would treat these data as reflective of people's ethics in real life.
The most likely outcome is that the developers use the data to decide where to best allocate their budget in the future (flesh out popular routes and cull unpopular ones).

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
It's shitty, but Jim also hosts his content on YouTube, which famously listens to your phone calls and keyboard inputs to sell your data to advertisers.

So by having a YouTube account and encouraging his fans to use the site, he's setting them up to have the same thing to happen to them.
He also streams on twitch which in thier terms of service say they can send a third-party IRL private detective to follow you around to make sure you don’t say naughty gameer no no words, mention any hate facts or smoke too much devils cabbage.

Oh and which is owned by Amazon so it captures any twitch data to help improve Amazon’s ability to sell too depressed zoomer‘s.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Hey ya'll, does he still mention his non-binary horseshit every video, or is he letting it speak for itself? Sigh, I really did like his videos back in the day. Why did it have to turn out like this?
I usually tap out within the first 2 minutes of each new video, but even from that cursory viewing yes he still brings it up every single time.

Even in his Outriders Jimpressions video he claims when he was talking to friends about the game they called him Steph, which seems weird given that he uses that as a middle name because his brand is more important that his Real & Valid™ gender identity.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I usually tap out within the first 2 minutes of each new video, but even from that cursory viewing yes he still brings it up every single time.

Even in his Outriders Jimpressions video he claims when he was talking to friends about the game they called him Steph, which seems weird given that he uses that as a middle name because his brand is more important that his Real & Valid™ gender identity.
I think I mentioned it before: the moment Jim thinks he can drop the "Jim" and rebrand the channel to "Steph-Infection" or whatever shitty pun he can think of without losing subscribers, he will do it.

He's clearly sick of his identity in more ways than one, but he has to minimize the losses he'll take with rebranding since he has literally no other source of income beyond his internet fame. He has to build himself up as "Stephanie" first, then do the troon thing and claim he has "shed his maleness". Probably using some shitty catterpillar-to-butterfly analogy.

Oliver Onions

kiwifarms.net
I think I mentioned it before: the moment Jim thinks he can drop the "Jim" and rebrand the channel to "Steph-Infection" or whatever shitty pun he can think of without losing subscribers, he will do it.
I feel like this thread needs a poll, for what path Jim is gonna choose:
  • Rebrand and become tranny breadtuber
  • Continue tanking gaming channel with troon madness and broken record topics
  • Come to his senses, drop the troon madness and revive his channel
  • Heart attack in the wrestling ring
  • Minecraft

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this thread needs a poll, for what path Jim is gonna choose:
  • Rebrand and become tranny breadtuber
  • Continue tanking gaming channel with troon madness and broken record topics
  • Come to his senses, drop the troon madness and revive his channel
  • Heart attack in the wrestling ring
  • Minecraft
First option, definitely. Who do we talk to to get a poll going?

Illuminati Order Official

Piece of Poo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He kept the "Jim" part in his name. He said he's not cutting his dick off. He started wearing his wrestling costume rather than in drag. Almost like he's reluctant to go with this.
I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped taking hormones the moment he started wearing his wig.

bricked

kiwifarms.net
Not an expert, but I doubt a videogame dialogue can act as a covert questioneer of a decent sensitivity. At least modern games dialogues. I can somewhat imagine it with stuff like Planescape, but that's old and too much reading for AAA title. And, why is anyone even wants to make a covert mass examination of morality? Did I just awoke from coma, it's 2052 and Helios AI is real now? Normal people with this amount of control usually want to know, how to make you buy more shit.
you can't fairly draw morality out of video game decisions if someone's completely disconnected from the narrative anyways. the characters in the game aren't real people, and not feeling anything for them isn't the same as not feeling empathy for another living, breathing human being. otherwise everyone who plays an FPS is automatically a homicidal maniac.

Id be surprised if they let you do that in the remake. Shes probably going to KO shep then 360 spin-kick Soverign into Harbinger saving the universe as everyone chants girl power.

Thank you for your service. I used to like jim quite a bit but dropped out a few years ago and get curious if hes just as bad as I remember.
she already gets to kick shepard's ass if you let her in ME3, which was kind of amusing after getting to lay her out in the first two.

joebobmurphy

RIP my optimism
kiwifarms.net

He's clearly sick of his identity in more ways than one, but he has to minimize the losses he'll take with rebranding since he has literally no other source of income beyond his internet fame. He has to build himself up as "Stephanie" first, then do the troon thing and claim he has "shed his maleness". Probably using some shitty catterpillar-to-butterfly analogy.
On a side-note; how are these people so bad with money. Ze's been making at least 10,000 a month on patreon for over half a decade but apparently hasn't saved any fuck-you money. It's almost exactly like Wings, making huge bank and then having nothing after the wave crashes. I know trailer-trash is typically bad with money, but Jim struck me as fairly savvy in the early days. Rag on his weight and dildo collection all you like, but he never came across as truly stupid. Until now, that is. If I ever found myself in a situation making that kind of dough, my first thought would be "this shit won't last, time to pack my savings account." But hey, look at me armchair quarter-backing. How gauche.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
On a side-note; how are these people so bad with money. Ze's been making at least 10,000 a month on patreon for over half a decade but apparently hasn't saved any fuck-you money. It's almost exactly like Wings, making huge bank and then having nothing after the wave crashes. I know trailer-trash is typically bad with money, but Jim struck me as fairly savvy in the early days. Rag on his weight and dildo collection all you like, but he never came across as truly stupid. Until now, that is. If I ever found myself in a situation making that kind of dough, my first thought would be "this shit won't last, time to pack my savings account." But hey, look at me armchair quarter-backing. How gauche.
If your able to get to 300+ pounds you are egotistical and have no willpower. That is just flat out it. He doesn't have the willpower to NOT spend money.

No one gets to that weight without people telling them to stop or knowing its unhealthy. They are just such mentally weak people that they can't help but indulge their every desire (or coping badly). Which is usually consuming truckloads of food and buying a bunch of shit they don't need.

You don't really see many hyper obese millionaires for a reason.

Oliver Onions

kiwifarms.net
On a side-note; how are these people so bad with money.
As well as echoing @Chilson 's point, I'm guessing Jimbolina also probably has pretty big medical bills, since even before the trooning he was popping pills for muh mentals and I know he had at least one hospital stay in the past, though I forget the reason why.

I don't really understand how the healthcare system works in Burgerland, but I'm guessing even if he has medical insurance his premiums must be gigantic, and they're probably going to get worse if he really plans to return to wrestling and since he seems to have abandoned any plans to lose weight.

Sheep King

Go to sleep, sheeple!
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that the trans movement and these talks on gender and sexuality was never a problem for humanity until fairly recently in the last 10 years when it started being pushed online? Are people just incredibly stupid and gullible? Is it just mental illness or depression and people think them being born with the wrong body is the cure to all their problems in life? You never saw a movement like this before 2010ish, nobody was coming out saying they felt like they were born with the wrong body in mass like it is now.

I don't think it's just a matter of everyone losing their collective minds; even though you're starting to see more pressure from the kiddie fiddlers to normalise MAPs and NOMAPs, the average person, even retarded college students, still rightly recognise pedophile acceptance as a blatant attempt by predators to latch onto the social rights movements that came before. Difference between open pedos and the troon cult (ignoring their overlap) is that the modern transgender push is simultaneously a lifestyle movement and a radical rethinking of gender biology, mental illness, treatment and everything else that comes with that.

Troons obviously liken all the problems they face to the sort of persecution that the previous equal rights movements like womens' rights and gay rights, but there's no big scientific theory behind pride movements and shit. At least on the surface, most adults can accept the idea of treating gay people normally when it isn't shoved in their face. On the flipside, people here will compare trooning out to other medical trends like lobotomies, and ask why noone considers the potential long-term consequences of saddling generations of mentally ill teens with life-changing surgery.
Trooning is really a hybrid of social trends and academic theory, but the reason noone can question it is because it relies on one of them wherever the other falls short. Oh, you don't accept the identity of a 40 year old dude filming the women's bathroom? Maybe you should go educate yourself about the biological reality of gender dysphoria, you science-denying alt-right chud. Don't think the science behind transitioning is solid enough to justify pumping kids full of hormones on a large scale? Well, you can't apply hard logic to gender identity, they know what's best for them, bigot! etc etc. They'll rely on science to get their foot in the door, but whenever pushed on it, they fall back on emotional appeal.

Modern gender theory is really a great example of why academia has traditionally tried to stay as far away from media and ideology as possible, because when they don't, you end up with this self-feeding bullshit that pushes radical science and social reform hand in hand without any room for scrutiny and tards like Jim who use it as a stick to beat anyone that tries to hold them accountable for their own failures.

Epic Fedora Man

kiwifarms.net

Like I mentioned before in the thread. It's like the lobotomy movement from the 20th century all over again. I disagree that this is a new thing having a retarded trend going on. In the 19th century most children's products had lead in them making them sick and people who would paint clocks died because they used uranium. Not to mention the shit people did in the roman ages and before.

every couple of years there is a new retarded trend that appears. And this one hopefully is on its way out.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I would take his complaints about time wasting more seriously if he didn't keep putting irrelevant 2-3 minute preambles before the main topic of each Jimquisition. I doubt many people are interested in his wrestling career other than to laugh at him. Really, those long winded intros can't be good for viewer retention.
I mentioned a few pages ago this is a reason hes losing subs when that was brought up (and jim will inevitably play the victim card insisting that people unsubbing is evidence of mass transphobia when in fact its like you say-people are not interested in his preambles) it doesnt help that there are plenty of asspatters in the comments telling jim how great he"looks as a woman and how fuckable he is" (I would put good money none of these people would actually do the deed with him, they just feel better inflating the ego of someone they consider unfortunate) but also hes now putting those preambles in the middle of his videos too.

Even though hes always been irritating to some degree his videos did used to have some interesting information but his latest one is him stating the same thing over and over again, he said in 20 minutes what could have been said in 5, but I suspect that because, unlike before he used to boast about not having ads on his videos because something something morales and respectability, he now had ads on his vids. Hes becoming the entities he bitches about.

Kitten Kalamity

kiwifarms.net
I mentioned a few pages ago this is a reason hes losing subs when that was brought up (and jim will inevitably play the victim card insisting that people unsubbing is evidence of mass transphobia when in fact its like you say-people are not interested in his preambles) it doesnt help that there are plenty of asspatters in the comments telling jim how great he"looks as a woman and how fuckable he is" (I would put good money none of these people would actually do the deed with him, they just feel better inflating the ego of someone they consider unfortunate) but also hes now putting those preambles in the middle of his videos too.
Going by Socialblade analytics that seems to be the case. If we go with January 24th as the day he announced that he'd trooned out and january the 25th as his first video with the wig, his weekly sub gain and total subs had already went negatives for the 3 weeks before from January 2nd to the 22nd. Also, his sub loss is still accelerating even 3 months later. It clearly isn't transphobia and is likely more to do with his content. That's part of my reasoning behind thinking that the shift to "Stephanie Sterling" is a ploy to try and attract interest and jumpstart his channel again. It just isn't working.

Also, I'll drop some quick Socialblade screenshots here for safekeeping; I just want to have it on the record that Jim's subs were already in decline before trooning. Socialblade seems to be resistant to the usual archive methods otherwise I would do that instead. If someone knows a way to get round that then that would be great.

Jan 2-8 2021.pngJan 9-15 2021.pngJan 16-22 2021.png

Muppetstudios

kiwifarms.net
Going by Socialblade analytics that seems to be the case. If we go with January 24th as the day he announced that he'd trooned out and january the 25th as his first video with the wig, his weekly sub gain and total subs had already went negatives for the 3 weeks before from January 2nd to the 22nd. Also, his sub loss is still accelerating even 3 months later. It clearly isn't transphobia and is likely more to do with his content. That's part of my reasoning behind thinking that the shift to "Stephanie Sterling" is a ploy to try and attract interest and jumpstart his channel again. It just isn't working.

Also, I'll drop some quick Socialblade screenshots here for safekeeping; I just want to have it on the record that Jim's subs were already in decline before trooning. Socialblade seems to be resistant to the usual archive methods otherwise I would do that instead. If someone knows a way to get round that then that would be great.

Can only speak for myself but trooning out was the final nail in the coffin I found myself hate watching his videos but now he is dressed as a woman I found it creepy so unsubscribed, it's a shame about 2 years ago I liked his videos but I also thought Jurrasic World was a good movie upon leaving the cinema sometimes you need time to reflect