Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
In regards to money does it matter though? I know jim has put ads on his videos even though he said he wouldnt because capitalism/moral high ground or something but he also gets money from his patreon. Also thanks for the video link and time stamp! Managed to catch a few of Nulls stream and dare I say it, think they are pretty good.
Could also be Youtube putting ads on the video as they "reserve the right to do so" according to their ToS, it's more likely Jim doing it though.

KrushaKrem

kiwifarms.net
Back in 2015 when Pillars of Eternity came out there, was a big controversy about a poem in the game. in the poem a man fucks a woman but then kills himself when he finds out she has a dick. It got changed after backlash and there was a bit of discussion over whether the change was justified. Totalbiscuit took the side that it shouldn't have been changed and Jim took the side that it should have. They got into a lengthy argument over it on twitter (never a good idea). They never came to an agreement but disagreed respectfully and continued to associate with each other, with Jim appearing on TB's podcast on several occasions. Imagine if this happened in 2021 instead, Jim would have absolutely thrown TB to the wolves.

Last edited:

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I was just about to ask: Has Jimbimbo said ANYTHING about that? Because that wound up uncovering some fascinating formerly secret documents. I really should look into it more but if nothing else one of the leaked documents was from Sony outlining their plans when it came to cross play, namely that you had to pay Sony extra if you wanted to enable crossplay on PS4 to recoup Sony's "losses" due to crossplay.

Like...that's some PRIME Jimquisition material! There has GOT to be more! I really should look into what everyone else is finding.
I think he did a JQ called 'Epic Aren't The Heroes' or something (found it) but dropped the story right after.

I'm guessing either because he couldn't shoehorn his trans nonsense into it, or because he realised trying to wax lyrical about an actual court case and its related documents would reveal how ignorant he is of basically everything that isn't screaming 'MUH CAPITALISM/MUH CRUNCH' once a week.

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
A group chat I'm in brought up contrapoints, philosophytube and Jim Sterling within 5 minutes and now I want to neck myself.

On the other hand I still find it funny that they clearly only thought of Jim because he too is now a dude in a dress like the other two. If you brought up that thought process though, they'd deny it.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand I still find it funny that they clearly only thought of Jim because he too is now a dude in a dress like the other two. If you brought up that thought process though, they'd deny it.
You can see that in Jimbo's comment section, actually. The moment he put on the wig, it almost instantly went from the usual anticapitalist seething to a full blast of "YAAAAS KWEEN" and creepy thirstposting about how "gorgeous" Jimbina looked on screen.

ETA: shame on me, I was typing before my morning coffee and accidentally called Jimbo a "she". I'll find some penance to do later.

Last edited:

Frank D'arbo

It is 5 am and You are Listening to Los Angeles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can see that in Jimbo's comment section, actually. The moment she put on the wig, it almost instantly went from the usual anticapitalist seething to a full blast of "YAAAAS KWEEN" and creepy thirstposting about how "gorgeous" Jimbina looked on screen.
if there's anything I hate in the world, its lying to someone like that to make someone feel good. It's so dishonest and disgusting and encourages this self destructive behavior.

LooneyTroons

If I were autistic would I do this? *troons out*
kiwifarms.net
if there's anything I hate in the world, its lying to someone like that to make someone feel good. It's so dishonest and disgusting and encourages this self destructive behavior.
Ironically this is something Contrapoints talked about (I think it was in the incels video?) about how people in trans spaces are all sycophants who will validate an attention starved troon no matter what, even if they don't mean it or they're doing it in a facetious way. That's where the insult for a non passing troon "hon" came from, because the copy paste affirmation phrase was/is "You look great hon!"

spiky

kiwifarms.net
Back in 2015 when Pillars of Eternity came out there, was a big controversy about a poem in the game. in the poem a man fucks a woman but then kills himself when he finds out she has a dick. It got changed after backlash and there was a bit of discussion over whether the change was justified. Totalbiscuit took the side that it shouldn't have been changed and Jim took the side that it should have. They got into a lengthy argument over it on twitter (never a good idea). They never came to an agreement but disagreed respectfully and continued to associate with each other, with Jim appearing on TB's podcast on several occasions. Imagine if this happened in 2021 instead, Jim would have absolutely thrown TB to the wolves.
Damn I had zero idea about any of this. Looking back its obvious now that anyone who would throw a fit over a tranny joke and demand it be changed would turn out to be a sjw or eventual troon.

AutoGuyNoFile

Autoguys...transition and troon out!
kiwifarms.net
I think he did a JQ called 'Epic Aren't The Heroes' or something (found it) but dropped the story right after.

I'm guessing either because he couldn't shoehorn his trans nonsense into it, or because he realised trying to wax lyrical about an actual court case and its related documents would reveal how ignorant he is of basically everything that isn't screaming 'MUH CAPITALISM/MUH CRUNCH' once a week.
That's what I thought. Covering the initial absurdity but not the recent leaks the court case has caused.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I used to watch him and thought he was ok, but I could never shake the feeling theres something very dishonest about him, I still dont buy that hes changed from that very "edgy boi" he was a few years ago to this sjw "I care about minorities and their rights" and "fuck capitalism" persona.
He barely had a word to say about troons until he personally trooned, something so predictable people were wondering when it would happen literally years ago. Now that he's one, they're suddenly the most important thing in the world. Self-interested attention whoring, anyone?

Prince Vegeta

Still on Namek
kiwifarms.net
He barely had a word to say about troons until he personally trooned, something so predictable people were wondering when it would happen literally years ago. Now that he's one, they're suddenly the most important thing in the world. Self-interested attention whoring, anyone?

But @AnOminous he lives in the US. Are there even countries out there that are more transphobic?