Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
I would not be surprised when the day comes that he opens up an OnlyFans account. Probably the only thing stopping him is laziness thankfully. We already see too much of him as is.
I don't think he'll be doing an OnlyFans, because that comes with the implicit understanding that you'll produce... something. His Patreon is already a very good source of completely passive income. That's why I think he'll go for a free but protected "after dark" Twitter account. Jimbo is having his narcissism engorged by throngs of troons, TRAs, sycophants and assorted ne'er-do-wells. I can guarantee you a good number of them are vapidly clamoring for far more of Jimbina than anyone is bargaining for.

Believe me, he hasn't gone Full Troon™ just yet. Once his ego metastasizes far enough to override his natural anxiety and he does, though? Expect dick picks, toys up his ass, ahegao faces, and all the stomach-churning shit we get out of troon cows like Yaniv, Gibes and the denizens of the Tranch. That's what awaits our good friend Jim if he stays the course.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
You can see that in Jimbo's comment section, actually. The moment he put on the wig, it almost instantly went from the usual anticapitalist seething to a full blast of "YAAAAS KWEEN" and creepy thirstposting about how "gorgeous" Jimbina looked on screen.

ETA: shame on me, I was typing before my morning coffee and accidentally called Jimbo a "she". I'll find some penance to do later.
I've said it a few times, I wonder how much of this is genuine, from insane people, or from those in jims position who are trying to make themselves feel better, or looking for woke points. Either way everyone in all these groups needs to be put in the bin.

I find his wrestling alter ego to be more disgusting than him trooning out.
At least he covers up his body when he’s in troon mode.
His wresting alter ego is nightmare fuel (I imagine unintentional from his point of view)

Pitaya Argbod

Only Gets Worse from Here on In
kiwifarms.net
1623476160166.png

I fucking knew he'd have something to say about this.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2254569
I had a lot of respect for him being mature towards Scott's approach to his own criticism/mockery of previous games on the "best of steam greenlight" series. It's not an exaggeration to say that Jim may well have had a vital role to play in the genesis of Scott's successful Five Nights at Freddy's series. Sure he wasn't the only one who may have made fun of those old games and said that the models looked ugly or horrifying, but he was certainly more prominent. Scott's taking that "this looks horrifying lol" mockery and turning it in on itself to create a hit horror franchise is IMO a very admirable thing to have done (regardless of if you think FNAF is dumb, or cringe, whatever. Scott still took shit and made it into gold, and he deserves credit for that.)

And Jim straight up made a video years ago that I distinctly remember, praising Scott for just that. He said that he had even been in contact with Scott personally, just to make sure there wasn't any bad blood between them due to the whole "Jim having mocked his games mercilessly" thing. Reportedly, there was not, and I found that very mature on both their parts.

But noooo, this couldn't last, not for currentyear Jimbolina. Scott now has to be lambasted for his private political opinions. No maturity or mutual respect even in the face of disagreement here, I'm just surprised that Jim didn't outright call Scott a fascist. Oh well, I'm sure it's coming in a future Jimquisition, and the entire FNAF series is going to end up on Jims' (and quite possibly the whole extremely online woke mob's) shitlist of "problematic" media.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2254569
Can someone explain to a non-Amerimutt what the problem is here?

The dude just donated money to the political party he supports is my reading of the situation, so is Jim really saying he sucks purely because they support different parties?

I dunno why I phrase that as if it would surprise me, it's just so fucking petty; not like the dude is donating to pray-the-gay-away electroshock therapy clinics.

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net

The dude just donated money to the political party he supports is my reading of the situation, so is Jim really saying he sucks purely because they support different parties?

I dunno why I phrase that as if it would surprise me, it's just so fucking petty; not like the dude is donating to pray-the-gay-away electroshock therapy clinics.
That is exactly what he is doing. Scott donated to Republicans and in Jim's mind he is participating in the literal genocide of trans people for doing so. If JKR is Hitler for expressing her belief in biological reality, Scott is Super Hitler now.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
That is exactly what he is doing. Scott donated to Republicans and in Jim's mind he is participating in the literal genocide of trans people for doing so. If JKR is Hitler for expressing her belief in biological reality, Scott is Super Hitler now.
You don't even have to donate to the Republicans to get into these people's sights. Jimbo is already starting to lambast people for not actively contributing to his causes. It's all so tiresome. And repetitive.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2254569
You know, I remember hearing Scott once donated to a stream to help fund someone's transition. In that he covered the entire cost himself. Scott Cawthorn is one of the most charitable people in the gaming sphere, talking shit about him feels wrong.

His games are open season though IMO. Rip those to shreds. From a standpoint of design and technical skill in writing, art, and execution they have some serious issues, but that's not this threads problem.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
I had a lot of respect for him being mature towards Scott's approach to his own criticism/mockery of previous games on the "best of steam greenlight" series. It's not an exaggeration to say that Jim may well have had a vital role to play in the genesis of Scott's successful Five Nights at Freddy's series. Sure he wasn't the only one who may have made fun of those old games and said that the models looked ugly or horrifying, but he was certainly more prominent. Scott's taking that "this looks horrifying lol" mockery and turning it in on itself to create a hit horror franchise is IMO a very admirable thing to have done (regardless of if you think FNAF is dumb, or cringe, whatever. Scott still took shit and made it into gold, and he deserves credit for that.)

And Jim straight up made a video years ago that I distinctly remember, praising Scott for just that. He said that he had even been in contact with Scott personally, just to make sure there wasn't any bad blood between them due to the whole "Jim having mocked his games mercilessly" thing. Reportedly, there was not, and I found that very mature on both their parts.

But noooo, this couldn't last, not for currentyear Jimbolina. Scott now has to be lambasted for his private political opinions. No maturity or mutual respect even in the face of disagreement here, I'm just surprised that Jim didn't outright call Scott a fascist. Oh well, I'm sure it's coming in a future Jimquisition, and the entire FNAF series is going to end up on Jims' (and quite possibly the whole extremely online woke mob's) shitlist of "problematic" media.
Not only that but scott turned what should have been a small budget horror game to a massive franchise by having a fantastic atmosphere combined with some clever story telling. Allowing the comunity to come up with different theories about the game.
Even if he did how is that our buisness? What an indie dev donates to with his private money shouldnt be our concern. Well unless its funny.

Im legit angry at these people. Why does it matter that he like most white male americans is a christian and republican? I cant even think of anything overtly religous or right wing in the fnaf series. How does this have anything to do with his games?
1623508438843.png

1623508412401.png

1623508377874.png

1623508357888.png

1623508278951.png

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
He really is just another tumblrina now. He could always dish it but never take it. People thought it was part of his thin-skinned fascist persona but it's become increasingly clear it was legitimate the whole time. Now that he has an insane group of followers willing to embrace his gender fantasies and economic sperging he has free reign to be a little bitch

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Even if he did how is that our buisness? What an indie dev donates to with his private money shouldnt be our concern. Well unless its funny.
From my perspective it makes no difference, I mean for someone like Jim it would make sense to have this reaction to something that extreme.

This situation sticks out to me because literally all the dude is doing is donating to his political party of choice, something thousands if not millions of people do every election season, so the not-so-subtle implication is you're now not even allowed to support your party of choice; if you're not an avowed leftist you are unpersoned.

It's so starkly anti-democratic I guess I still struggle to understand how people like Jim can do things like this and still wholeheartedly believe they are the good guys.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net

There are a lot of people on the Left in America who have no actual conception of what the political parties are. They just assume that "I believe these things and I believe I am a good person - so every person I like must have the same ideas as I do. Every person who doesn't believe these things is a bad person". In America, if you're conservative, you typically don't talk about politics for that exact reason.

So if they encounter someone (like Scott) they previously liked, but recently discovered they might be a conservative - it means they're a bad person and were always a bad person because the alternative understanding of "maybe everyone who is conservative isn't a literal Nazi" is too much for them to handle.

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does this have anything to do with his games?
The response would likely be "the personal is political" because they can only speak in slogans.

It's so starkly anti-democratic I guess I still struggle to understand how people like Jim can do things like this and still wholeheartedly believe they are the good guys.
Simple: You convince yourself that the world is comprised of "good guys" and "bad guys" so starkly divided that - to put it in terms Jimbo would understand - G1 Optimus Prime and Megatron would get together just to sit you down and tell you to chill. Then, since you are obviously not the bad guys (the bad guys are thinking of new ways to murder trans people daily) you are the good guys, and everything you say and do can be assumed to be good. Even if it seems bad, it is good because it is stopping the bad guys.

It's the Manichean logic of a child combined with a belief that the end justifies the means and an ego that defies self-reflection.

Nixxit

kiwifarms.net
from insane people, or from those in jims position who are trying to make themselves feel better,
Perhaps T.M.I., but it's not like it really matters, I am trans', and that is my understanding of a lot of the militant/crazy part of the trans' community, with an emphasis on the latter group, but I'm open to the possibility it's actually the former - but I legitimately have a hard time conceptualizing someone self-hypnotizing that hard.

I won't get into details, but I will say it was, at times, very hard mentally, despite the fact I was/am a soyboy and transitioned fairly early (With hormonal problems that may or may not have caused me to be trans' in the first place) and consider myself a pretty successful troon in that I pass physically, on the phone, and have gotten the stamps of approval from my country and everything.

Now here's where my theory originates: I very objectively had/have it easy compared to the trans' people transitioning late or from caveman looks, yet it was hard, it truly was, and I can't begin to imagine how nightmarish it must be for them, and I have no problem admitting that in their shoes, I probably would have 41%-ed out. And while that does explain the high suicide rates, it does also beg the question of the aforementioned "lost cause troons" still being out there seemingly unimpeded by their hopeless status.

And from my limited experience with the trans' community (Definitely do not want to be part of it, but you kinda have to to get information on the specific surgeries and such), I think they basically go insane as a way to cope and rationalise that. Think about it: If you have no hope of looking like a (cis') woman, how do you live as one ? How do you look at the mirror and not hate what you see ? Well, the answer is as simple as it is insane: Try to change the definition of a woman so it moves to you instead of you to it.

And yes, that is a pretty absurd plan, but it's the only one they've got, the hopeless cases. As to whether they themselves believe it or it's just a calculated way to be accepted, that's really hard to tell, I would personally guess that the vast majority doesn't believe it, because that's what my experience from those I've seen tells me*, that they really do suffer from their condition, but there are definitely always been a few "Oh, you don't need to adhere to cis' beauty standards sweety" here and there, and the non-binary craze has created an altogether different breed of "trans'" people, which Jim may belong to**. This really does make me curious as to what Jim is going to do regarding his - No, I'm not ashamed of that one - transition, if he doesn't consider it over because he's taken a few pills, that is.

*: Caveat, this sample is biased, since most of those I saw were in the context of seeking medical transition, so they obviously experienced dysphoria and mostly wanted to adhere to what being a man/woman meant.

**: I've seen non-binary people seeking bottom surgery while not wanting hormonal treatment, for example, which not only makes 0 sense to me, but also means they have chosen to completely and purposefully upend societal expectations.

Dollar Store Sentai

kiwifarms.net

The two big kickers are: Scott Cawthon is well known to be a conservative Christian living in Texas. His games before FNAF were Bible games and children's games. He has even talked about his faith in early interviews. The fact he is a republican should surprise no one.

Scott has donated over 1 million dollars to various charities including LGBT and hired LGBT talent for his games. People reacting like this make it seem like he is putting bullets in tranny's heads or something.