Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Giovanni

Always keep your mouth shut.
kiwifarms.net
I think Trump's a fucking exceptional individual but I don't give a tin shit whether Cawthon does or not. I judge a creator based on the quality of their creations. Hell, I still love the Cosby Show without the faintest feeling of guilt.

Now, FNAF is overrated dreck for the most part, but I gotta say, I was surprised and impressed when Cawthon released Ultimate Custom Night for free. Not just cheap, but free, despite knowing that he could make serious bank even if he only charged a buck for it. How many other game creators have ever said "you know what, I have enough money, this next one's on the house"? Isn't that the ultimate expression of Jim's anti-TRIPLE AAAAAAA belief system, to give content to fans for free purely out of gratitude? And he turns on him for his political beliefs? Beliefs that are non-existent in the games themselves?

The games themselves might be questionable garbage, but personally I consider Cawthon to be the ideal independent game developer. He's enjoyed his career, made serious money off of it, has a stable and happy home life, and has a fanbase that's crazy about him and his work (and not in a Dream-esque way). Whereas Jim hates his job, has a precarious and ultimately doomed financial outlook, has severe mental and physical issues, a failed marriage, and a fanbase leaving him in droves. Remove the beam from thy ass, Jim.

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to have to virtue-check every creator of every thing you might potentially enjoy.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I really do have compassion for these people, because I find the entire shtick to be sad evidence of a miserable existence. Jim has said a few times his online audience is like his family which is one of the worst things I've ever heard. These people don't know you and either flatter you, insult you, are indifferent towards you, or once supported you and just got tired of being in an abusive relationship.

The irony is I want Jim and everyone else to be happy but I'm one of the bigoted unsubscribers. He should have intercourse with his wife, have a child, and focus attention towards that. Or maybe lose 200lbs, divorce his wife, and meet a normal woman. Instead he's become a lolcow worthy of mockery because of his hypocrisy and fuckery towards others.

The good news is that in the end someone like Scott wins because he is living his life how he wants, actually has a great big family, and has more than enough money to ensure they all live well. His focus is surely on his wife and children and not himself. Jim has regressed to an infantile state, childishly mocking this guy's looks and personal beliefs and seeking attention, validation, and fake love, and he has no true friends to set him straight. Literally. Ha ha.

So even though he attacked this guy along with all the other fatherless hedonists on Twitter, I pity him even more than before because while he continues talking about Scott and living his entire life online, Scott has simply sidestepped it and continues doing exactly what he was doing being a father and husband. That's so, so fucking sad for Jimbo, but also a beautiful and hilarious thing and it restores my faith in what is right and good.

Anyways, do you think he'll split his cock down the middle and spread it into a mauled vagina like Laura Kate Dale?

Dollar Store Sentai

kiwifarms.net
I think Trump's a fucking exceptional individual but I don't give a tin shit whether Cawthon does or not. I judge a creator based on the quality of their creations. Hell, I still love the Cosby Show without the faintest feeling of guilt.

Now, FNAF is overrated dreck for the most part, but I gotta say, I was surprised and impressed when Cawthon released Ultimate Custom Night for free. Not just cheap, but free, despite knowing that he could make serious bank even if he only charged a buck for it. How many other game creators have ever said "you know what, I have enough money, this next one's on the house"? Isn't that the ultimate expression of Jim's anti-TRIPLE AAAAAAA belief system, to give content to fans for free purely out of gratitude? And he turns on him for his political beliefs? Beliefs that are non-existent in the games themselves?

The games themselves might be questionable garbage, but personally I consider Cawthon to be the ideal independent game developer. He's enjoyed his career, made serious money off of it, has a stable and happy home life, and has a fanbase that's crazy about him and his work (and not in a Dream-esque way). Whereas Jim hates his job, has a precarious and ultimately doomed financial outlook, has severe mental and physical issues, a failed marriage, and a fanbase leaving him in droves. Remove the beam from thy ass, Jim.

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to have to virtue-check every creator of every thing you might potentially enjoy.
Scott's done this before as well. When he made the RPG FNAF World it was originally a Paid game, but broken and buggy as hell. He removed it from steam, offered full refunds, then fixed it and gave away the fixed version for free on GameJolt (and later Steam, I believe) as an apology. Scott might not make games you enjoy, but he is a dev you want all dev's to be.

Well that's the thing, checking the purity of the creator is now way more important than the creation itself, that's why are getting inundated with horribly done woke political dreck.

These people aren't actually CONSOOMING the product.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And its going to burn them all eventually. The whole "You can't judge me because I'm part of X group" is a move that burns goodwill, and these people are rapidly burning goodwill faster than they're building it. I don't think they realize that tolerance is a resource, and not a perpetual state of being. Tolerance can be depleted, and the rapidly increasing vitriol in those communities is going to eat away at it fast.
You ain't kidding. Support for LGBT bullshit has been declining for a few years now, especially in the 18-35 range. And the longer these delusional fucks push their bullshit the more it's going to decline. People are sick of their shit.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
I really do have compassion for these people, because I find the entire shtick to be sad evidence of a miserable existence. Jim has said a few times his online audience is like his family which is one of the worst things I've ever heard. These people don't know you and either flatter you, insult you, are indifferent towards you, or once supported you and just got tired of being in an abusive relationship.
I admire your compassion, but I can't share your view. I don't care what the reasoning or circumstances are: the moment you start taking your anger and frustrations at your own failures out on other people who have done nothing wrong you are beyond redemption. If this was an isolated case I could forget and forgive, but Jim has been displaying a pattern of behaviour for too long now to simply dismiss it as getting caught up in the moment.

As the great Canadian penis-washer and cleaner of bedrooms teaches us: Fix your own wreck of a life before you start judging others on how they live theirs.
Anyways, do you think he'll split his cock down the middle and spread it into a mauled vagina like Laura Kate Dale?
Unless he has an actual, genuine nervous breakdown no. All this 'non-binary finery' shite is just for attention because Jim's having a mid-life crisis. I don't even necessarily believe he's actually taking estrogen, and I guarantee you if his heart doesn't give out first he's gonna go back to being a normal fat dude the minute this fad dies out.
You ain't kidding. Support for LGBT bullshit has been declining for a few years now, especially in the 18-35 range. And the longer these delusional fucks push their bullshit the more it's going to decline. People are sick of their shit.
What I'm most excited for is the brewing civil war between the LGB and the TQIA+; even the gays seem to be reaching the point where they've had enough of this shit and want it gone from their community.

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net
As the great Canadian penis-washer and cleaner of bedrooms teaches us: Fix your own wreck of a life before you start judging others on how they live theirs.
Too bad the literally brain damaged Lobsterclown doesn't practice what he preaches. But even he is more successful than the pig with a wig Sterling.

Last edited:

Oliver Onions

kiwifarms.net
Too bad the literal brain damaged Lobsterclown doesn't practice what he preaches. But even he is more successful than the pig with a wig Sterling.
I don't wanna run PR for the dude but I can at least empathise with 'I got addicted to painkillers and ended up in a chemical coma to cope with my wife dying' a lot more than 'I started wearing a wig and attempting to ruin people I disagree with to cope with how badly I fucked up my own life'.

https://archive.ph/
kiwifarms.net
Lets check on Jim and see how the transition is going so far, this is not good, (s)he seems To believe his own rhetoric. [X]
View attachment 2272781
I think my brain just fell out of my left ear. The problem isnt that you have an opinion Sterling. Its the fact that you and a couple of other twitter people want to harass a man for simply participating in american democracy.
:tomgirl: lovely lass chew those titty skittles.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I admire your compassion, but I can't share your view. I don't care what the reasoning or circumstances are: the moment you start taking your anger and frustrations at your own failures out on other people who have done nothing wrong you are beyond redemption. If this was an isolated case I could forget and forgive, but Jim has been displaying a pattern of behaviour for too long now to simply dismiss it as getting caught up in the moment.

Unless he has an actual, genuine nervous breakdown no. All this 'non-binary finery' shite is just for attention because Jim's having a mid-life crisis. I don't even necessarily believe he's actually taking estrogen, and I guarantee you if his heart doesn't give out first he's gonna go back to being a normal fat dude the minute this fad dies out.

What I'm most excited for is the brewing civil war between the LGB and the TQIA+; even the gays seem to be reaching the point where they've had enough of this shit and want it gone from their community.
I can understand why you don't share my stance. He's been a fat tit.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worth pointing out that all this started because the FNAF guy had the opinion that Republicans were a political party worth donating money to. Jimbo the Enbyphant had a problem with that opinion and took action to harm the guy.

But no, Jim, you're the victim in all this because your fetish is your god and anyone who disagrees is just out to destroy you.

Hey, thank god for you, right?
I read some of the comments and people against the FNAF guy are absolutely mental, like one person was mad Scott had five kids (And one more on the way) calling him irresponsible, despite him being in a happy relationship, having 60 million dollars net worth and announcing he's retiring to focus on his family.

As a game developer he seems to tick all of Jim's boxes, supporting fan projects financially as well as with merchandise and publishing rights plus another of Jim's pet peeves is crunch and Scott saw development of his upcoming game wasn't as polished as he wanted so delayed the game instead of forcing the team to finish it by Christmas but Jim never even commented on any of that.
And its going to burn them all eventually. The whole "You can't judge me because I'm part of X group" is a move that burns goodwill, and these people are rapidly burning goodwill faster than they're building it. I don't think they realize that tolerance is a resource, and not a perpetual state of being. Tolerance can be depleted, and the rapidly increasing vitriol in those communities is going to eat away at it fast.
The closest thing I can think of like that is autism and similar to that there's currently a bunch of people just self diagnosing and pushing boundries to see how much they can get away with.

And similarly with autism the elephant in the room is the public image is typically little kids but the most obnoxious people are entitled parents used to getting their own way and adults like Jim who pull the victim card whenever possible.

Last edited:

Noebel

I have set my affair on nothing
kiwifarms.net
Yo guys, I've just stumbled upon this thing. I'm not American, so can somebody tell, if Jim is considered domestic terrorist now?

E4LqcYbWUAA0ivX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
I read some of the comments and people against the FNAF guy are absolutely mental, like one person was mad Scott had five kids (And one more on the way) calling him irresponsible, despite him being in a happy relationship, having 60 million dollars net worth and announcing he's retiring to focus on his family.
Scott did proably the hardest thing you can do as a man. He swallowed his pride and choose his family above his work. He could have gone the full autist culture warrior route and spent his millions waging a pointless war against people who have nonthing to lose.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
As a "member of the LGBT community" I always explain why I don't feel a sense of wanting to support others and involve myself in the movement like this:

In the beginning there was a group of whining faggots who wanted two things. The right slam clams and cross swords, as well as to be allowed to marry those who they did so with. These ancient beings were the L, the G, and the B. They noticed that a fourth, the T, could also benefit from these same goals. Together they forged a rainbow blessed union and worked towards this common pair of goals.

The issue is, L, G, B, and T all had their own beliefs on everything else, they all had their own subcultures, their own ways of doing things, and their own personal issues. Oh, also they all hated each other.

L hated G and G hated L because they had the wrong parts. They both hated T for lying about their parts. B also hated T since B wouldn't know what to prepare for and sometimes they got the inverse of what they wanted that day unexpectedly, but they were a bit less pissy than L and G because they could make do.

L and G hated B because they felt B wouldn't commit and pick a side, and also hated B since B could find happiness in a straight dominated world in a heterosexual relationship.

T hated L, G, and B for caring about what parts they had, and also being able to make due in a cis dominated world.

Then it got worse and they all started fighting. Yet they still shared a common goal and worked towards it while yelling at each other.

Now think about how little unity we started from. Do you think bringing in the Q helped? Fuck no. Let alone the rest of alphabet land.

The movement came together to try and get two things everyone in it could benefit from. The abolishment of any anti-homosexuality policies and the implementation of same sex marriage. It only held together because we could agree on those points, and eventually we won in a few places. We got those two things in a few different places and so we had no unified reason to all be together. We could split up. Heck I personally Iive in a place where those two points got won. I don't have a stake in the unified fight now, as far as I'm concerned I won. My issues now are the private issues of the B.

Thing is, to make that victory happen we needed to form some loose organization. That meant power collected in the hands of a few, and they didn't want to give it up. So they resisted allowing movement to dissolve. Instead they gathered other groups as supporters, starting with the Q and moving through the alphabet. Those groups all had their own personal issues, and those on high who wanted to hoard power said "no our fight isn't over, for we must win the personal individual battles of each individual letter of alphabet land!" And then we got here.

The interesting thing is, the group who pushed hardest to include more into the movement was the T. Let us back up and look at how the divide in the LGBTQWERYUIOPASDFHJKZXCVBNM1937528640¥π€™ civil war is looking... Oh, look. It divides between B and T.

See L, G, and B still hate each other, but they still agree on those original two points. They want same sex intercourse and same sex marriage. They don't give a shit about each other's individual issues, but for them those things are the important legal battles they all want to win. The rest of alphabet land comes with the additional demands. The demands that have made the original alliance look like they were asking for too much, and always asking for more.

It's also worth noting... For those first three it also doesn't include all the identity politics bullshit. If anything, all this gender and trans BS has just gotten in the the way of the right to clam slam and cross swords with your same sex spouse. Why would they want the rest of the alphabet republic any longer? They are a determent to the two shared goals. Not to mention those asexual guys. They don't share their goals even out of coincidence! If anything they are completely apathetic to them and just another leech!

So take all of that, and I ask you, why as a bisexual would I work with a movement pulled in countless directions, overran with troons, and no longer is working towards anything that benefits myself or others like me, does not give me anything in return, and frequently condemns me when I already won? If anything I'm happy to be able to escape having to work alongside them towards a mutual goal.

As far as I'm concerned, the troons are the problem. They make the most demands, and drag the rest of us through the dirt with them. We never liked each other, so why the fuck would we go to bat for each other? It was always an alliance of convenience. Nothing more. I'm just annoyed we'll need to start all over when the backlash ends in new anti gay laws in response to the fucking troons pushing too far.

Jim is the embodiment of this shit. He demands more and more, is more and more obsessed with his troonery, and is just dragging everyone down due to association.

I don't know how good I made by points in this because I'm shit faced currently, but I might have made one somewhere and been entertaining in the process.

TL;DR is, the LGBT never liked each other to start and only worked together because of a very tiny range of shared goals. Adding more groups didn't improve things either. Now LGB have more reason than ever to hate TQ+, and it's probably all T's fault.

Edit to make it easier to scroll past

Oliver Onions

kiwifarms.net
As a "member of the LGBT community" I always explain why I don't feel a sense of wanting to support others and involve myself in the movement like this:

In the beginning there was a group of whining faggots who wanted two things. The right slam clams and cross swords, as well as to be allowed to marry those who they did so with. These ancient beings were the L, the G, and the B. They noticed that a fourth, the T, could also benefit from these same goals. Together they forged a rainbow blessed union and worked towards this common pair of goals.

The issue is, L, G, B, and T all had their own beliefs on everything else, they all had their own subcultures, their own ways of doing things, and their own personal issues. Oh, also they all hated each other.

L hated G and G hated L because they had the wrong parts. They both hated T for lying about their parts. B also hated T since B wouldn't know what to prepare for and sometimes they got the inverse of what they wanted that day unexpectedly, but they were a bit less pissy than L and G because they could make do.

L and G hated B because they felt B wouldn't commit and pick a side, and also hated B since B could find happiness in a straight dominated world in a heterosexual relationship.

T hated L, G, and B for caring about what parts they had, and also being able to make due in a cis dominated world.

Then it got worse and they all started fighting. Yet they still shared a common goal and worked towards it while yelling at each other.

Now think about how little unity we started from. Do you think bringing in the Q helped? Fuck no. Let alone the rest of alphabet land.

The movement came together to try and get two things everyone in it could benefit from. The abolishment of any anti-homosexuality policies and the implementation of same sex marriage. It only held together because we could agree on those points, and eventually we won in a few places. We got those two things in a few different places and so we had no unified reason to all be together. We could split up. Heck I personally Iive in a place where those two points got won. I don't have a stake in the unified fight now, as far as I'm concerned I won. My issues now are the private issues of the B.

Thing is, to make that victory happen we needed to form some loose organization. That meant power collected in the hands of a few, and they didn't want to give it up. So they resisted allowing movement to dissolve. Instead they gathered other groups as supporters, starting with the Q and moving through the alphabet. Those groups all had their own personal issues, and those on high who wanted to hoard power said "no our fight isn't over, for we must win the personal individual battles of each individual letter of alphabet land!" And then we got here.

The interesting thing is, the group who pushed hardest to include more into the movement was the T. Let us back up and look at how the divide in the LGBTQWERYUIOPASDFHJKZXCVBNM1937528640¥π€™ civil war is looking... Oh, look. It divides between B and T.

See L, G, and B still hate each other, but they still agree on those original two points. They want same sex intercourse and same sex marriage. They don't give a shit about each other's individual issues, but for them those things are the important legal battles they all want to win. The rest of alphabet land comes with the additional demands. The demands that have made the original alliance look like they were asking for too much, and always asking for more.

It's also worth noting... For those first three it also doesn't include all the identity politics bullshit. If anything, all this gender and trans BS has just gotten in the the way of the right to clam slam and cross swords with your same sex spouse. Why would they want the rest of the alphabet republic any longer? They are a determent to the two shared goals. Not to mention those asexual guys. They don't share their goals even out of coincidence! If anything they are completely apathetic to them and just another leech!

So take all of that, and I ask you, why as a bisexual would I work with a movement pulled in countless directions, overran with troons, and no longer is working towards anything that benefits myself or others like me, does not give me anything in return, and frequently condemns me when I already won? If anything I'm happy to be able to escape having to work alongside them towards a mutual goal.

As far as I'm concerned, the troons are the problem. They make the most demands, and drag the rest of us through the dirt with them. We never liked each other, so why the fuck would we go to bat for each other? It was always an alliance of convenience. Nothing more. I'm just annoyed we'll need to start all over when the backlash ends in new anti gay laws in response to the fucking troons pushing too far.

Jim is the embodiment of this shit. He demands more and more, is more and more obsessed with his troonery, and is just dragging everyone down due to association.

I don't know how good I made by points in this because I'm shit faced currently, but I might have made one somewhere and been entertaining in the process.

TL;DR is, the LGBT never liked each other to start and only worked together because of a very tiny range of shared goals. Adding more groups didn't improve things either. Now LGB have more reason than ever to hate TQ+, and it's probably all T's fault.
I'd say the biggest obstacle between LGBs and the T brigade, both from an internal perspective and for outsiders, is the fact only the latter demands a complete overhaul of the natural world and everyone's fundamental understanding of it.

Being gay just means you like the same sex instead of the opposite, but aside from that you need to make absolutely zero changes to your life. You can keep dressing like a guy, play sports with other guys, work a job like any other guy...literally nothing needs to change except that at the end of the day you're going home to suck cock instead of eat pussy.

Then you have the T, who in order to even exist as a concept necessitates you completely throw out everything you know to be true about observable reality, and then on top of that they want to strong-arm their way into spaces they don't belong in. They want access to the opposite sex's restrooms; they want to play heavy contact sports with the opposite sex; they want to pressure people who aren't attracted to them to fuck them; they want their employer to pay for their surgery to mutilate themselves; and worst of all they want to push all of this shit onto other people's children.

I think the other major stumbling block is that no one actually buys into this shit, even those who'd like to be 'good allies', so it's much harder for troons to form alliances with other fringe groups. Even if on the surface people claim to support you, the meme never stops being true: Your friends laugh behind your back, your parents are ashamed of you, your coworkers think you're a nuisance, and none of them actually think you're a woman.

TL;DR I believe the Ts will ultimately lose this fight because unlike every civil rights movement that's come before them they stand in stark defiance of reality, which makes finding anything other than fairweather friends virtually impossible.

Whether you're male or female, black or white, straight or gay, atheist or religious, conservative or democrat, the one universal constant every regular person knows to be true, (whether they'll admit it or not,) is that a man cannot become a woman, and vice versa.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the biggest obstacle between LGBs and the T brigade, both from an internal perspective and for outsiders, is the fact only the latter demands a complete overhaul of the natural world and everyone's fundamental understanding of it.

Being gay just means you like the same sex instead of the opposite, but aside from that you need to make absolutely zero changes to your life. You can keep dressing like a guy, play sports with other guys, work a job like any other guy...literally nothing needs to change except that at the end of the day you're going home to suck cock instead of eat pussy.

Then you have the T, who in order to even exist as a concept necessitates you completely throw out everything you know to be true about observable reality, and then on top of that they want to strong-arm their way into spaces they don't belong in. They want access to the opposite sex's restrooms; they want to play heavy contact sports with the opposite sex; they want to pressure people who aren't attracted to them to fuck them; they want their employer to pay for their surgery to mutilate themselves; and worst of all they want to push all of this shit onto other people's children.

I think the other major stumbling block is that no one actually buys into this shit, even those who'd like to be 'good allies', so it's much harder for troons to form alliances with other fringe groups. Even if on the surface people claim to support you, the meme never stops being true: Your friends laugh behind your back, your parents are ashamed of you, your coworkers think you're a nuisance, and none of them actually think you're a woman.

TL;DR I believe the Ts will ultimately lose this fight because unlike every civil rights movement that's come before them they stand in stark defiance of reality, which makes finding anything other than fairweather friends virtually impossible.

Whether you're male or female, black or white, straight or gay, atheist or religious, conservative or democrat, the one universal constant every regular person knows to be true, (whether they'll admit it or not,) is that a man cannot become a woman, and vice versa.
Hey, if we pull off some hard core scientific breakthroughs that defy everything we know currently, maybe one day a man can become a woman, and I support all the research needed to get there! Mostly because part of that will require some hardcore gene modification and that shit has some serious benefits for treating some awful diseases. If some fetishists abuse the technology than it'll be nothing new.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From a UK point of view I think one reason trans people were doing okay was because their main opponent were TERFs mostly of the cliche angry militant man hating lesbian variety and the public were increasingly okay with trans people who were seeing a specialist and put in effort to have the public to view them as their chosen gender, 'born in the wrong body' seemed to be a common phrase before but the public don't agree with the self identification 'You are whatever gender you say you are' kind of mindset and visually seeing men with full beards and male genitalia wanting access to female toilets.

Trans people like Jim on social media act like Britain is some kind of fascist hellscape but it seems that literally the only thing the Conservative government are doing which they don't like is not allowing self identification (As well as not enough funding but there's a pandemic going on so Trans people are not a priority, they still get gender affirming surgery or whatever it's called on the NHS).