Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
I found this blurb from when he did a review of The Beginner's Guide.
View attachment 2277530
Tldr: he wasn't beaten, but his step dad probably ree'd at him a lot.
I'm going to tell you right now, I am very strongly convinced most of this story is fabricated or highly exaggerated. For one, no fucking idiot from the Hells Angels is going to go around calling themselves "The Preacher" like some bad 90's comic book. This entire thing is DESIGNED to make you feel sorry for him. Which is why I just can't believe it.

Nevahlose

kiwifarms.net
Funny little update, lads.

Jim's scuffed wrestling stream was today and we got some drama in the form of the disgusting announcers calling Jim "he" multiple times. At least something entertaining came out of this mess.

Attachments

• Bigotry.png
    Bigotry.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Bigotry2.png
    Bigotry2.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 257

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net

Jim's scuffed wrestling stream was today and we got some drama in the form of the disgusting announcers calling Jim "he" multiple times. At least something entertaining came out of this mess.
Actually this kind of makes me think. That's dangerous for me because I'm retarded but this is Jim when some comentators call a mentally ill sperg what he is. Imagine now this stepdad comes into Jim's life at an early age. Maybe he spends a little too much time down the pub and drunkenly calls Jim fat every once in a while. His mum doesn't care. So Jim spins it into a tale of abuse, this isn't just some boozing geezer fucking his slag of a mum. It's "The Preacher" and he spends his life tormenting poor old Jim. It makes Jim seem like a victim in his own eyes. Constantly suffering. As opposed to the truth which is no one cared enough about Jim to tell him to stop eating. You think Jim would be allowed to get to the weight he's at if he suffered "constant abuse"? Look at his Twitter, and look at how Jim twists the mildest jabs into "TRANS GENOCIDE" and you'll start to wonder as I have. How much of Jim's "suffering" is real and not just bullshit he made up to satisfy his complete lack of self esteem and mental illness?

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to tell you right now, I am very strongly convinced most of this story is fabricated or highly exaggerated. For one, no fucking idiot from the Hells Angels is going to go around calling themselves "The Preacher" like some bad 90's comic book. This entire thing is DESIGNED to make you feel sorry for him. Which is why I just can't believe it.
The thing that makes me skeptical is that its all about him. Theres nothing about his mom or this preacher guy in the story. You would think with Jimmies hatred of christians that he would atleast spout the gospel or lay hands on his mom or something. But no instead its about him discovering his allergy as an adult?

Also whats kind of bizzare is if the preacher and his mom didnt give a fuck about him and let him go hungry for days on end wouldnt that cause a person to be more independent instead of less?
All this talk of "They're literally murdering us in the streets !" really does beg the question of why he moved to the U.S.A. in the first place, and then didn't go back to the U.K. instead of moving cross-states (Which I'd assume is not all that different in the grand scheme of things), on top of the fact that if he wants to go through with any more transition, it'd have saved him thousands of dollars to be on the N.H.S..
Since the NHS is a goverment entity im gonna assume it takes a lot more to convince them for you to switch gender then i kind of felt like it. While i would assume in the US you can go doctor shopping until you find a quack that says yes.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of odd you've got an abusive alcoholic former Hell's Angel who isn't violent whatsoever.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
The thing that makes me skeptical is that its all about him. Theres nothing about his mom or this preacher guy in the story. You would think with Jimmies hatred of christians that he would atleast spout the gospel or lay hands on his mom or something. But no instead its about him discovering his allergy as an adult?

Also whats kind of bizzare is if the preacher and his mom didnt give a fuck about him and let him go hungry for days on end wouldnt that cause a person to be more independent instead of less?
Most people who talk about abuse tend to talk about certain triggers. A kid who got beaten for waking his dad up now tip toes and speaks in a whisper if anyone else in the house is asleep, even if he knows they're perfectly safe. A girl who still deals with anorexia after all the times she was called fat and disgusting as a kid despite being average sized or even skinny. Jim's great trauma is... no knowing about an allergy.

As for independence, it depends on the kid. Some kids who were overly coddled became independent as a means of getting out from under their parents' thumb. Some neglected kids decide to starve instead because they're afraid it might make things worse. Jim's a lazy shit who does whatever gets him attention, good or bad.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Since the NHS is a goverment entity im gonna assume it takes a lot more to convince them for you to switch gender then i kind of felt like it. While i would assume in the US you can go doctor shopping until you find a quack that says yes.
I think it has more to do with various high profile failures. People getting 16k of surgery done, only to change their mind 6 months later, or parents suing the NHS for millions when their child's life is ruined and they blame the NHS for the rubber stamp approval process that activists demanded.

Jims concepts on the UK have always been skewed, he seems to view the day to day experiance of lgbt people over here as deep Isis territory with the overall experiance of being british being something simular the comedy monkeydust mixed with come to daddy by apex twin I'm genuinly curious about how he perceives our culture overall.
to be fair, the UK does look like deep ISIS territories

part and parcel

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
to be fair, the UK does look like deep ISIS territories

part and parcel

One of the weirdest parts of US depictions of the UK is how both groups produce incendury caricature for rhetorical purpose. One end theirs the conservative worldview of the sjw caliphate on the other hand you have the dystopia of the american jim sterling who imagines jk rowling fox hunting troons through the woods and personally making trans kids eat steroids to make them more manly. It's almost like they don't get us.

On a more cheerful note I genuinly appreciate the US taking jim off us, during a time of politcal crisis and economic downturn, taking deadweight like game journalists of us means a lot. Warning though he's a real fairweather patriot.

Last edited:

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
How long has it been since he's been to the UK, anyway? I can't imagine he's on good terms with any family he might still have over there.
I'd always assumed he was totally estranged from his family, but in his 900k video he made an extremely bitter snipe about how annoyed he was trooning out didn't piss them off more, so that would suggest he still has some contact with them, maybe?

Either way, I doubt the fat fuck could muster the energy to walk to the end of his drive these days if he doesn't have to; getting on a 10+ hour flight to visit Bongland is almost certainly out of the question.
It's funny because it's not a problem that the UK has, but it is a thing that happens in the USA. There's websites that record all the troon murders in the USA every year. It doesn't take a whole lot of study to recognise what the overwhelming majority of them have in common. Something like 95-99% of them are:

• Southern
  • Black
  • Working as a prostitute, and
  • Killed by a john.
It's just one of those things that go along with the weirdly prehistoric attitude a lot of black people have towards being gay, see also Buck Breaking.

The thing is, people like Jim who go on at length about the trans sisters being murdered in the streets will never mention this, even though you'd think that an issue that disproportionately affected black people would be right in their wheelhouse. I can only think it's because twitter troondom is very, very white and none of them are actually at risk of being murdered. Really it's a sick kind of cachet that they're gaining and they don't actually want anything to change.
I brought this up on the Tranny Social Media thread. Looked it up years ago and virtually every single one of the murdered troons --of which there were only about 30 over several years, by the by-- were either prostitutes, homeless or both; all situations which carry an extremely heightened mortality rate in their own right.

And yeah most of them were also black lol

I wonder if any of these fruitcakes ever stop to consider that perhaps it's not malice driving incidents like this, but simply the natural inclination to address a man as a man when who they're looking at is very obviously a fucking man.

It's like when your lady friend gets married but you occasionally use her old surname out of habit; you're not deadnaming her or denying her existence as a married person.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
this kind of makes me think. That's dangerous for me because I'm retarded
This part here got a chuckle out of me. I want to call it out before I get to everything else.
Actually this kind of makes me think. That's dangerous for me because I'm retarded but this is Jim when some comentators call a mentally ill sperg what he is. Imagine now this stepdad comes into Jim's life at an early age. Maybe he spends a little too much time down the pub and drunkenly calls Jim fat every once in a while. His mum doesn't care. So Jim spins it into a tale of abuse, this isn't just some boozing geezer fucking his slag of a mum. It's "The Preacher" and he spends his life tormenting poor old Jim. It makes Jim seem like a victim in his own eyes. Constantly suffering. As opposed to the truth which is no one cared enough about Jim to tell him to stop eating. You think Jim would be allowed to get to the weight he's at if he suffered "constant abuse"? Look at his Twitter, and look at how Jim twists the mildest jabs into "TRANS GENOCIDE" and you'll start to wonder as I have. How much of Jim's "suffering" is real and not just bullshit he made up to satisfy his complete lack of self esteem and mental illness?
I've thought this for years. There is also this weird thing about "abuse" now days. A lot of these people want to figure out how they were abused as kids for pity kids.

I am a firm believer that, at some point, every parent has likely committed some form of "abuse" towards their child, and it was likely a single incident that no one cares about and was likely not even intentional. Be it that at some point they went to far with discipline when they shouldn't have out of anger, refused to feed them less, neglected to properly feed them one night, failed to properly educate them about something, told them to fuck off when they were busy drinking, spanked them a bit too hard, yelled at them, didn't tell them "no" enough, didn't comfort them when they needed it properly, told them "no" too much, comforted them too much, or some other thing.

What makes something real abuse, however, comes down to either it being an extreme instance, such as molestation or causing lasting/severe bodily harm, or the presence of two factors, you don't need both of them, but chance is they will both be present unless a parent is just a failure. Intention and frequency. Abuse doesn't really become an issue until it is extreme or done intentionally and/or frequently. Just cause your dad lost his shit because you broke his favourite mug once doesn't make him an abuser, even if he more than crossed the line from "reasonably upset and dealing out proportional discipline" into yelling and screaming and scaring the shit out of you so much you avoided him for a week and clearly over did it. What does though is when he insults you directly daily, when he reaches for the belt because you didn't have another beer ready for him before the first one was done, when ever mistake and indiscretion you make is responded with by yelling and beatings, when your grades are low so he makes you stay up all night studying and if you fall asleep he goes out of his way to show you things that make you too afraid to sleep, or when he decides that you should watch shit you're way too young and not yet emotionally ready to handle on a regular basis.

I don't think people like Jim suffered real abuse. I think they suffered those tiny slip ups in parenting that every parent makes, those things that, by definition, qualify, but were incredibly minor, happened due to no amount of malice nor intention, and were very infrequent. The whole "you broke dad's favourite mug and responded with 'get the fuck out of my sight you fat piece of shit' and nothing more" tier of stuff one time. He just never let that one time go, and it has since grown in his mind into more. Gotta get those victim points.

p.s. Some of those examples might sound really specific above, but that is because they are actual things I have witnessed my friends parents do when growing up, or heard stories of from people who I believe are credible. I picked such examples to make the point that Jim doesn't fucking know what abuse is, and to make it clear it can come in a lot of forms, but a line needs to be crossed before you can bitch about it and be taken seriously. Also no, the mug one isn't real, it is just something I made up. That is why I used it multiple times.

To add something new, I decided "Hey, let's see if his website [ARCHIVE] is back, and has anything new" as it was down for fucking months last year because of a missed payment [ARCHIVE], but it is back online now. Sadly all I found is a bunch of reasons to give me clocks.

So I decided to look at it and first response is "Why is it so fucking overtly pink and stereotypically girly?" It is awful looking. My girlfriend looked over at it and asked by I was on a website for little girls. I told her whose site it was and she responded with "Isn't he a fat man? Did he become a pedophile?" Seriously, I am glad I am not a woman, because troons would make me furious at how they try and reduce my gender to nothing but some surface level stereotypes with no understanding beyond that, setting back all the progress society has made with allowing women to be more than fit into those tiny boxes.

After looking at it more closely I noticed something interesting. Nothing on the homepage is anything other than a podcast or video. No articles from Jim "I'm a writer goddammit" Sterling? He was always so adamant about doing written content it was one of the reasons I was a fan of his for so long as I prefer written reviews from someone whose tastes I can compare against my own over video content. I also liked his rating scale, which, unfortunately is no where to be found on his site. I did find it here [ARCHIVE] however, so I will keep that, as I used to use it when giving my opinion on games to friends, and being able to reference it is useful.

Anyhow I clicked the articles [ARCHIVE] section of his site, and nothing since May 28. 2019, and, near the top at least, not a single review! So I checked the review [ARCHIVE] section of the site, most recent review is Sep 19, 2017 by Joshua Laura Kate Dale, not even Jim himself! The most recent Jim review is Jul 15, 2017. I did some skimming of articles after that date to see if anything explains the lack of reviews, not expecting to find anything, but I found this [ARCHIVE], and while I know that I am late on it and it has already been brought up here, this here is an admission that Jim knows he doesn't care about putting lengthy, constructed, "carefully" considered critical thought into video games anymore, and it is from Oct 11, 2017, and if you ask me he cares even less about video games now than he did when he wrote this. He should do another of these called "Changing Topic Matter, Or Fuck Video Games" at least it would be more honest. Oh, also the "original" content he mentioned in that? He's barely done any of it since that article compared to how long ago it was. The Loose Boys was nothing but a trailer and a single video it looks like, and the Commentocracy has had a few entries, but they are infrequent and few.

His site has no reason to exist at this point other than to tell you everything he is currently working on, which could be done with a bot on a public discord server or an automated Twitter bot posting to his account, heck I think he makes these posts to mention something new is out manually, so he could just manually make the posts on his own Twitter. It'd save him money too. I guess it exists to preserve his old written content, and as a deranged archivist of digital nonsense no matter the value, I appreciate that, but I don't even get why he does that much. He clearly doesn't care about any of it anymore.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It is fascinating that people turned on Scott FNAF the same way they did J.K. Rowling, even though Scott isn't even against the LGBT at all.

Jim doesn't seem to realize how ill this bodes for him if he doesn't toe the line, huh? These people loooove to disavow.
He supported Trump, which, to Democrats, means that he literally wants all LGBT people killed.

Jim is too arrogant. "They'd never go after ME! I'm a perfect queer GOD!"

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He supported Trump, which, to Democrats, means that he literally wants all LGBT people killed.

Jim is too arrogant. "They'd never go after ME! I'm a perfect queer GOD!"
Side note: the community for Dead by Daylight (asymmetric slasher game) has been demanding a Five Nights at Freddy's DLC for years and ever since this has happened the community has been ree'ing super hard about Scott. The devs have gone woke and added pride flags to the game.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I said it before but,

The second Jim put on a wig and said “me and mine” when talking about trans issues and equating people being critical of trans people to “literal murder”... I knew Jim could no longer be funny.

He is a Jihadist, but instead of a Koran and Suicide vest, he’s holding a pride flag and wearing a Fanny pack full of opioids whiles donning a Ill-fitting dress.

Allahuakbar my fat friend. May you one day get your 72% virgins in atheist heaven.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
You know for someone whose come out to be their 'true' selves to live whose surrounded by people who dig that short of thing it really hasnt done much for his temperment. He certainly doesnt seem happier.
Jim now has an excuse to be as whiny and belligerent as possible.

LMAO those announcers calling Jim as he is probably just shattered the last 4 months he's spent building up some image of himself being a pretty dainty little lady built off of him reading too deeply into the few times where men would help him with his bags.
No wonder he's pissed.

Troons like Jim conflict with reality constantly, especially when using nonsensical nonbinary they/them pronouns. When an event is live and running, those running commentators are going to call it as they see it. They're not going to waste time making sure they use the "correct" singular they for some fat man in a wig running around in makeup and tossing natal women across a ring.

Update: Jim also got them fired.
1624206271734.png
:story: :story: :story:
This is exactly what Jim wants out of being "nonbinary", he wants to make people walk on eggshells and look like "transphobic" (to someone who didn't even transition to female?) villains for not using his dumb chosen pronouns.

Why's he so "surprised" that people use male pronouns on him when the first name he chose to be called is fucking "JIM", a male name?

Jim, nothing about you is androgynous. The discomfort these two caused by calling him a he is gonna last rent free in his brain for a long time.
Most people who talk about abuse tend to talk about certain triggers. A kid who got beaten for waking his dad up now tip toes and speaks in a whisper if anyone else in the house is asleep, even if he knows they're perfectly safe. A girl who still deals with anorexia after all the times she was called fat and disgusting as a kid despite being average sized or even skinny. Jim's great trauma is... no knowing about an allergy.

As for independence, it depends on the kid. Some kids who were overly coddled became independent as a means of getting out from under their parents' thumb. Some neglected kids decide to starve instead because they're afraid it might make things worse. Jim's a lazy shit who does whatever gets him attention, good or bad.
The ultimate thing that remains constant in all of these conjectures is the fact that Jim's upbringing was at some level shitty and influenced his behaviors as an adult, which are still way way way unhealthy.
Jim is perpetually miserable and only derives "joy" from making others as miserable as him through his constant bitching.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, but what the fuck? It's the game supposed to be horror? How the fuck does gay pride fit in? Couldn't the devs have just been fucking normal and made a soulless tweet about "supporting" the gays like everyone else?
I don't know in which way a pride flag helps in that game, either.

If it's a survivor wearing it, the killer is torturing and sacrificing LGBT people, which is a no-no.

If it's a killer wearing it, the killer is LGBT, which is even more of a no-no.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, but what the fuck? It's the game supposed to be horror? How the fuck does gay pride fit in? Couldn't the devs have just been fucking normal and made a soulless tweet about "supporting" the gays like everyone else?
The game and developers are a massive shit show. Community is cancer as well.