Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Meat Target

Rashek did nothing wrong.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know in which way a pride flag helps in that game, either.

If it's a survivor wearing it, the killer is torturing and sacrificing LGBT people, which is a no-no.

If it's a killer wearing it, the killer is LGBT, which is even more of a no-no.
These halfwits don't think about anything they claim. It's about the brand of approval, being on the Right Side of History™️.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
This is exactly what Jim wants out of being "nonbinary", he wants to make people walk on eggshells and look like "transphobic" (to someone who didn't even transition to female?) villains for not using his dumb chosen pronouns.
That fits Jims personality so hard it hurts.

my understanding of nonbinary people may be incorrect, but i feel like that's a mindset a lot of nonbinary people have (Maybe subconsciously?) Having the power to switch a conversation with someone, or about something you don't like by 'correcting' them about pronouns.

Considering many of these types believe they come from a place where they lacked power, consider this:

1 - you achieve a 'moral highground' against your opponent.
2 - you throw them off guard
3 - you change the topic, even if just momentarily.

all ways to control narratives or conversations without actually saying anything of value. it's not like stuff like this doesn't happen everywhere (online forums, politics, casual debates)

that's not to say I don't believe there can be people who identify as nonbinary. There probably are and if so good for them, but Jim is such an insufferable wanker that I almost feel that they fall in to the same category that Chrischan does, in that there are so many other "problems" with the person (which Jim has proudly touted about "overcoming" over the years), you have to ask if the decision to identify as something other than what you were born as comes from a well thought out stable thought process, or if its some kind of coping mechanism.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know in which way a pride flag helps in that game, either.

If it's a survivor wearing it, the killer is torturing and sacrificing LGBT people, which is a no-no.

If it's a killer wearing it, the killer is LGBT, which is even more of a no-no.
The devs have threatened to ban players who "target" players wearing the pride flag too. How you prove that people are being "targeted" I don't know. This caused another shit show in the community.

All I know is that I've been playing killer and killing assholes wearing the pride flag and still haven't been banned (yet).

Last edited:

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
that's not to say I don't believe there can be people who identify as nonbinary. There probably are and if so good for them, but Jim is such an insufferable wanker that I almost feel that they fall in to the same category that Chrischan does, in that there are so many other "problems" with the person (which Jim has proudly touted about "overcoming" over the years), you have to ask if the decision to identify as something other than what you were born as comes from a well thought out stable thought process, or if its some kind of coping mechanism.
I know one girl in real life who identifies as non-binary and she's chill. It mostly means she doesn't care whether she's called a girl or a guy. It happens fairly often since she's naturally androgynous and flips between dressing girly or manly depending on her mood (according to her, she was a hardcore tomboy in school but mellowed out since). In the end, she's eccentric, but fun to hang out with.

"Non-binaries" like Jim, though? They would be overbearing bureaucrats and petty gossip-mongers in ages past. People who have this powerful need to control other people, but don't actually have any power and so they try to badger other people into submission by sheer annoyance, social pressure, and abusing rules.

The devs have threatened to ban players who "target" players wearing the pride flag too. How you prove that people are being "targeted" I don't know. This caused another shit show in the community.

All I know is that I've been playing killer and killing asshole wearing the pride flag and still haven't been banned (yet).
Wait, doesn't that game have a mechanic where killers get bonuses from hunting down specific survivors first?

Nevermind, I'm assuming someone has thought any of this through, which is clearly not the premise of this exercise.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of odd you've got an abusive alcoholic former Hell's Angel who isn't violent whatsoever.
The only thing he noted was his step dad trying to aggravate a food allergy? Like, what Jim? That you're lactose intolerant so he force fed you milk til you couldn't stand the stomach pains?
All this talk of "They're literally murdering us in the streets !" really does beg the question of why he moved to the U.S.A. in the first place, and then didn't go back to the U.K. instead of moving cross-states (Which I'd assume is not all that different in the grand scheme of things), on top of the fact that if he wants to go through with any more transition, it'd have saved him thousands of dollars to be on the N.H.S..
This is also on top of the fact he, as far as I'm aware, is still living in Missouri, which last I check is also a part of the south and is a pretty good place to get your ass beat if you're a tranny, but knowing Jim he's going to happily stay even it's a risk to his own safety to score pity points.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
I know one girl in real life who identifies as non-binary and she's chill. It mostly means she doesn't care whether she's called a girl or a guy. It happens fairly often since she's naturally androgynous and flips between dressing girly or manly depending on her mood (according to her, she was a hardcore tomboy in school but mellowed out since). In the end, she's eccentric, but fun to hang out with.

"Non-binaries" like Jim, though? They would be overbearing bureaucrats and petty gossip-mongers in ages past. People who have this powerful need to control other people, but don't actually have any power and so they try to badger other people into submission by sheer annoyance, social pressure, and abusing rules.
For sure there are really chill nonbinary people. i think the internet magnifies any issue by 1000%, so i honestly do think most of the lgbtq community is chill, but you hit the nail on the head with Jim. people like them give the community a bad name

hell, ignoring the whole part of identity politics, Jim's been a quack and a charlatan for a while with his whole one note "I hate the AAA game industry and don't know how to have fun" Shtick. (for all I know that could have ended a while ago, I just know it went on for far too long)

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For sure there are really chill nonbinary people. i think the internet magnifies any issue by 1000%, so i honestly do think most of the lgbtq community is chill, but you hit the nail on the head with Jim. people like them give the community a bad name

hell, ignoring the whole part of identity politics, Jim's been a quack and a charlatan for a while with his whole one note "I hate the AAA game industry and don't know how to have fun" Shtick. (for all I know that could have ended a while ago, I just know it went on for far too long)
I think it did go on for too long, and he hit his peak between visiting Valve about Steam Greenlight, and the Romine Brothers' lawsuit. After that, I think he grew fed up with everything, but like the many before him, like Ethan Ralph, like Spoony, and like Doug Walker, they only had one trick and one trick only to keep going off of. In this case, Jim's only trick was to talk about how vile the video game industry can be.

Even when he tried doing wrestling skits, people like me and Null found it to be annoying, so we skipped it. In turn, Jim would just insert it randomly into the video to force people to see it. When that failed, he did what he is doing now: praising the broken economics of communism, continuing his crappy amateur wrestling gig, and trooning out. And I agree with that notion of chill nonbinary people. I know some who just want to be left to themselves and don't do it as a statement, but unfortunately people like Jim and Sonicfox go out of their way to make it the only facet of their identity.

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Side note: the community for Dead by Daylight (asymmetric slasher game) has been demanding a Five Nights at Freddy's DLC for years and ever since this has happened the community has been ree'ing super hard about Scott. The devs have gone woke and added pride flags to the game.
This is completely anecdotal, but everyone I've met online who was into Dead by Daylight has been an annoying gender-special zoomer girl of some sort or another. It actually surprised me how obnoxiously woke a lot of that game's fanbase seems to be.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is completely anecdotal, but everyone I've met online who was into Dead by Daylight has been an annoying gender-special zoomer girl of some sort or another. It actually surprised me how obnoxiously woke a lot of that game's fanbase seems to be.
I've got a thread on the game and community. It's a massively entitled and autistic community. Me? I'm just a horror fan who wants to kill niggas with Leatherface.

LordBaron

kiwifarms.net
Alright, who thinks Sterling's gonna talk about Scott again tomorrow?

Or do you think they'll take another hatchet to the usual suspects for E3, like "Oh, Ubisoft announced a new game but they didn't announce the apology for the sexual harassment"?

Bolo

kiwifarms.net
Funny little update, lads.

Jim's scuffed wrestling stream was today and we got some drama in the form of the disgusting announcers calling Jim "he" multiple times. At least something entertaining came out of this mess.

Funny thing is, most likely the commentators didn't know or care for Sterling's gender to begin with. I mean, they are wrestiling in a fucking backyard or some rinky dinky high school gym, so whatever, who gives a shit, they were probably not getting paid as well.

And then there is Sterling's appearance, he looks like a fat(er) Gold dust, and even acts like him, and most of all he looks like a MAN WITH MAKE UP, just like Gold Dust, anyone would just think "hey, it is just a fat guy doing the Gild Dust gimmick".

But instead of acting rational, and trying to have some grace by saying "hey, sorry about the misgender thing, Both us and the commentators had a blunder and we messed up, it won't happen again."

But no, Sterling had to go hard ass on twitter and call them shitheads and procalim that "this ain't your school anymore".

And then he cries when he loses subs on YT, when it's becoming clear that this bullshit attitude of his is starting to permiate in every aspect of his life.

Keep at it Sterling, you gonna love where this road takes you.

Or do you think they'll take another hatchet to the usual suspects for E3, like "Oh, Ubisoft announced a new game but they didn't announce the apology for the sexual harassment"?

I lost that bet last week, so I think maybe he will have another go at Scott, because E3 was such a nothing burger and I can't really think of anything game relater that was bigger than that.

Maybe the Take-two show, that had no games, instead just woke preaching.

Nixxit

kiwifarms.net
you have to ask if the decision to identify as something other than what you were born as comes from a well thought out stable thought process, or if its some kind of coping mechanism.

The man who is semi-responsible for the "trans' situation" in France, a psychiatrist I have personally met, has stated that about 10% of people who come to him (He heads the national program but also one of the official trans'-handling teams in France) do so for wrong reasons, usually some other form of mental illnesses.

Coincidentally why it is indeed important that not everyone be allowed to transition (Medically, at least) just because they ask for it. And I'm curious if we know anything about Jim's, like, I guess he doesn't need any sort of breast augmentation, but is he gonna stop at the hormones ?

Edit:
This is also on top of the fact he, as far as I'm aware, is still living in Missouri, which last I check is also a part of the south and is a pretty good place to get your ass beat if you're a tranny, but knowing Jim he's going to happily stay even it's a risk to his own safety to score pity points.

Wasn't it in Mississippi that he lived ? But I think he recently moved to Pennsylvania either way.

Last edited:

Not Prower

I still don't know what a forum is
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me, but what the fuck? It's the game supposed to be horror? How the fuck does gay pride fit in? Couldn't the devs have just been fucking normal and made a soulless tweet about "supporting" the gays like everyone else?
Maybe the devs know how horrifying Alphabet/pride culture is and didn't want to miss an opportunity.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Update: Jim also got them fired.
View attachment 2279466
:story: :story: :story:
This is exactly what Jim wants out of being "nonbinary", he wants to make people walk on eggshells and look like "transphobic" (to someone who didn't even transition to female?) villains for not using his dumb chosen pronouns.
Imagine making a tweet like this and thinking you're the good guy, instead of a tattling little cunt running to teacher.

Well good luck with this path Jim, you're gonna have a lot of room in that 'school' once you force out all the people who built it and aren't willing to tolerate your prima donna act. I'm sure once they build a new, better thing you'll decide that belongs to you, too, you fucking parasite.

My bet is on either an E3 episode where he doesn't mention a single game and instead just whines about capitalism, crunch and sexual harassment OR we get 20 minutes of him crying about how two backyard wrestling announcers out in the sticks called him a man because he looks and sounds like a (very fat, ugly) man.

Corn Flakes

Kellogg's Brain Candy
kiwifarms.net
Imagine making a tweet like this and thinking you're the good guy, instead of a tattling little cunt running to teacher.
It's frightening how these people take getting someone fired for ideological disagreements (or even just simple ignorant slip-ups) as an achievement deserving of praise.

No wonder they were trying to bury the Karen meme. Their whole ideology is Karen incarnated.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
The man who is semi-responsible for the "trans' situation" in France, a psychiatrist I have personally met, has stated that about 10% of people who come to him (He heads the national program but also one of the official trans'-handling teams in France) do so for wrong reasons, usually some other form of mental illnesses.

Coincidentally why it is indeed important that not everyone be allowed to transition (Medically, at least) just because they ask for it. And I'm curious if we know anything about Jim's, like, I guess he doesn't need any sort of breast augmentation, but is he gonna stop at the hormones ?
That's actually really interesting, I thought the number would be higher. I'd love to read more about that/the psychiatrist if you have any links.

As for Jim, I really didn't think they wanted to fully transition, just identify as nonbinary so I can't see them going further than hormone therapy.

Nixxit

kiwifarms.net
That's actually really interesting, I thought the number would be higher. I'd love to read more about that/the psychiatrist if you have any links.

As for Jim, I really didn't think they wanted to fully transition, just identify as nonbinary so I can't see them going further than hormone therapy.

Lucky you, I had already written a message saying I unfortunately couldn't find it back, and I decided to try just a little bit harder and found it. Predictably in French, though, but the relevant passage is this:

A peu près 10 % des gens qui viennent me voir sont dans un moment de perturbation mentale évident [...] et ne sont donc pas concernés par ce parcours de transition

Which roughly translates to "About 10% of the people who come see me are in an obvious state of mental derangement and thus aren't concerned by this path of transition.".

I'll however add that this man (Bernard Cordier if you want to search for more, but I'd imagine you'd need to speak French) is responsible for the "official" trans' path (That consists of 9 teams total in France) but I think you can not go through them for the lesser stuff like H.R.T. (I believe you need to see one of those teams for surgeries and stuff, though, I don't think anyone else can deliver the stamp of approval for that, in fact I read the rest of the article and it does seem to say exactly that, you need to go through them specifically, not any psychiatrist/endocrinologist/psychologist), and is considered a transphobe by the tucute part of the trans' community (Something you can read a bit in the rest of the article).

So there is the possibility that loonies are discouraged to go through him, though I don't imagine that'd bump the numbers all that much higher.

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
It's like when your lady friend gets married but you occasionally use her old surname out of habit; you're not deadnaming her or denying her existence as a married person.
Thats something I have seen them use however. They say if you can learn someone getting married, then you can learn troon names. Which two things. They cited kids learning Teachers names after they got married, and hahaha no. My second grade teacher got married in the middle of the year and we were getting that wrong in the 4th grade.

I to this day still call my best friend by her wrong last name. Theyve been married for years. Admittedly, we are autistic faggots who called each other Mr. and Ms. in stupid british accents ever since high school. But I still fuck it up. Jim can get off his high horse.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Jim now has an excuse to be as whiny and belligerent as possible.

LMAO those announcers calling Jim as he is probably just shattered the last 4 months he's spent building up some image of himself being a pretty dainty little lady built off of him reading too deeply into the few times where men would help him with his bags.
No wonder he's pissed.

Troons like Jim conflict with reality constantly, especially when using nonsensical nonbinary they/them pronouns. When an event is live and running, those running commentators are going to call it as they see it. They're not going to waste time making sure they use the "correct" singular they for some fat man in a wig running around in makeup and tossing natal women across a ring.

Update: Jim also got them fired.
View attachment 2279466
:story: :story: :story:

Why's he so "surprised" that people use male pronouns on him when the first name he chose to be called is fucking "JIM", a male name?

Jim, nothing about you is androgynous. The discomfort these two caused by calling him a he is gonna last rent free in his brain for a long time.

The ultimate thing that remains constant in all of these conjectures is the fact that Jim's upbringing was at some level shitty and influenced his behaviors as an adult, which are still way way way unhealthy.
Jim is perpetually miserable and only derives "joy" from making others as miserable as him through his constant bitching.

> Name is Jim Steling

> Wears the same wrestling outfit as before before he transitions

> Wrestling outfit completely hide his face and makes him look like a blob

> Doesn’t even bother to change his voice and been on hormones for less than 6 months

> calls himself non binary

> gets mad AF that he’s misgendered

ok dude.

Last edited: