Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Ita Mori

⚜Party With Crooks⚜
kiwifarms.net
Funny little update, lads.
Jim's scuffed wrestling stream was today and we got some drama in the form of the disgusting announcers calling Jim "he" multiple times. At least something entertaining came out of this mess.

-"...Going into business for themselves."
Oh fuck off with your smark ass attitude coining carny-era terms.
The wrestlers from that time would've taken your ass and shoved their non-binary boot inside it.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
I
You don't know much about Wrestling then. The indie scene is overrun with SJWs. Jim Cornette got fired for making a Fried Chicken joke on commentary for NWA Power. AEW are run by reddit smarks and they let their 6 foot tranny batter tiny japanese women for woke points. Even WWE got into it all with the exceptionally hollow "Women's Revolution" where they pretended mediocre and boring glamour models like Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch were now hardcore shooters on par with Steve Austin. That was every bit as forced as it sounds. And for the most part, the ever shrinking demographic of wrestling fans is just smarks who want to be told how great and smart they are for "knowing the business", and often that leaks into people who also want to show off how much a progressive intellectual they are. It's cancer ridden and the entire industry will be dead within the next 5 years. Especially if the rumours Vince is selling the WWE are true.
I don't know much about wrestling especially current day but I am wondering when other wrestlers and people on the circuit get fed up with Jim. Wrestling is seem insular and I wonder how Jim being a crybully will lead to a incident after the ring.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Thats something I have seen them use however. They say if you can learn someone getting married, then you can learn troon names. Which two things. They cited kids learning Teachers names after they got married, and hahaha no. My second grade teacher got married in the middle of the year and we were getting that wrong in the 4th grade.

I to this day still call my best friend by her wrong last name. Theyve been married for years. Admittedly, we are autistic faggots who called each other Mr. and Ms. in stupid british accents ever since high school. But I still fuck it up. Jim can get off his high horse.
The other crucial distinction is, in my experience at least, my teachers never emptied both barrels and tried to get me expelled when I accidentally used their maiden name, and my married friends don't try to get me arrested if I use the name I've known her as since we were kids.

Troons would do well to study the adage 'you catch more flies with honey than vinegar'. In my more liberal days I was actually willing to swap the pronouns and use the new names because I felt it made no difference to me (never actually thought of them as women though) but once they became obnoxious about it, once they started inventing pronouns like they were Pokemon, and especially once they started pushing to make misgendering illegal I realised the error of my ways.

Like so many movements before them, the Ts are the worst argument against themselves, and Jim is the perfect ambassador: Zero effort, maximum entitlement.

DrLittleDo

kiwifarms.net
I

I don't know much about wrestling especially current day but I am wondering when other wrestlers and people on the circuit get fed up with Jim. Wrestling is seem insular and I wonder how Jim being a crybully will lead to a incident after the ring.
from what i know from the time i used to watch wrestling... indie trash wrestling company will hire any retard they can find on street that can give them slightest bit of buzz... if you can get 1k view on youtube you are good enough.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Someone on 4chan made this Chaosposting meme in response of Jim Sterling's anti-FNAF video.
1624269580720.png

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
I was expecting this to be just another wrestling bit. A plot line where Jim ends up wrestling the commentators, even if it wasn't intended.

But no. He got them fired irl.

My prediction for the next episode is he'll complain (somewhere in the video) about the "Gamers™️" spamming sleep emotes during the E3 diversity panels.
Imagine if those commentators would have been informed during the match that Sterling is a she. "You are telling me he is a she??" Huh. That would make a nice Persona 3 meme

Australianbirdfruit

kiwifarms.net

As a swede myself, born and raised, I'd love to have a look at the swedish study mentioned. I don't doubt the reported conclusions in the slightest, but it's always a nice feeling to know that my immensely cucked nation, of all places in the world, sometimes actually takes the lead in debunking the unmitigated disaster that is political correctness. Regardless, I wonder what the perpetual clusterfuck that is James Stanton think of the actual research of his new favourite obsession to bitch about, and what he makes of those poor children who were brainwashed into transitioning, only to bitterly regret it later. Their lives are now irreversibly damaged, and morbidly obese soyfucks like James are chuckling all the way to the bank. These disgusting, tremendously privileged deviants make my blood boil.

On another note, I just can't stand the way Stanton misuse the word 'fuck', and how he is otherwise trying to conduct himself as some sort of badass with deadly sharp swagger. One look at this gastropod and you know that he would fold like a house of emasculated cards if he were met with some form of confrontation in real life. He's just so fucking weak in all possible areas of life, as his ilk usually are. He's completely bereft of morality and integrity, and he loves it.
[...] I decided to try just a little bit harder and found it.
The amount of patients who actually suffers from Gender Identification Disorder notwithstanding, the cost of evaluating and, ultimately, performing surgery on the patient, is no doubt nothing short of staggering. The purported "free" cost of genital surgery is 20,000€, yet that is only for the surgery itself. The cost that is racked up during the two years of investigations and usage of hormones preceeding that should obviously be taken into account in the cost analysis, and it is most certainly substantial. One can only hope that these mentally ill people take their business to France's private sector, though given the kind of demographic that transexual people usually belong to, I'd say such an expectation is but a pipe dream. I seriously doubt that most of them would have paid taxes for long enough, and in such quantities, to morally warrant burdening governmental funds through such luxurious, extravagant and superfluous surgery. It's not like you can be overly hopeful that they will pay for themselves in the long run.

"Gender reassignment is not a cosmetic operation", says the sociologist Arnaud Alessandrin, who looks about the way you'd expect. Unsurprisingly, he and his ilk decry the requiermnet put forward by the medical establishment to weed out inappropriate candidates for the gender reassignment surgery as "transphobic". Given that two thirds of the people seeking suregery ultimately choose to do so in either Belgium, Thailand or the USA (I wonder why!), fiscally astute Alessandrin concludes that the ordeal so-called transgender people puts on the social security is of no issue. I suppose that depends on who you ask. I'd no doubt be distraught of knowing what Arnaud Alessandrin considers to be tax money well spent.

Bear in mind that Bernard Cordier is a psychiatrist with a conflict of interest. I'm extremely skeptical of his reported 10%. In fact, I don't buy it. The subject of transgenderism is a veritable smorgasbord of disinformation and lies. Never forget John Mooney.

Last edited:

PoopFace

A man with a poop for a face
kiwifarms.net
E3 video. This time he decided to do it in his weird wrestling clown suit instead of his usual consoomer "steampunk" get-up. By doing so he's become an even bigger eyesore than usual.

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2281712
TLDR: Jim brags about not doing his job for years, which is why he got fired, so he could have more time to ragetweet and stuff food into his mouth. Also a lot of vitriol in general to go around; I wonder why people don't enjoy watching this crap...

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow Jim again with the gigantic takeaways. E3 is just an overhyped media event filled with developer autofellatio and PR Bullshit. Yes there's little point to watching E3 live unless you have an interest in marketing.

What's funny is that just by being a Gamer I do more authentic work as a "Games Journalist" than Jimbo as I bothered to look around Steam yesterday which had its own "Next Fest" promoting upcoming Indie Games with Demos. I even played one of the games Jim mentioned positively "Dead Trash" which is a very promising Indie Game. I also played "Okinawa Rush" and "Dread Templar" both of which are definitely exciting "Works in Progress." With just one paragraph I've done more informative news coverage than Jim can be bothered doing.

Which again makes me ask why the hell do people keep watching Jim's videos other than out of grotesque fascination like I do? It's surely not for garbage Indie Wrestling. I laugh at how Jim shows his talent via a chokeslam which was 100% the work of the other amateur Wrestler as you see him clearly jump into the air and do a stuntfall. Is Jim even capable of doing any actual demanding wrestling stunts beyond roll into the ring? Even a Wrestler who was stunted by poor health like Andre The Giant could pick up other Wrestlers and also be dropped.

Last edited:

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
E3 video. This time he decided to do it in his weird wrestling clown suit instead of his usual consoomer "steampunk" get-up. By doing so he's become an even bigger eyesore than usual.

Original:
Archive (480p):
View attachment 2281712
Starts out with footage of Jim wrestling at Enjoy wrestling. He talks about how he sees E3 as a work obligation and can’t remember the last time he was excited about it. He’s glad that he’s not a part of games press outlets so he doesn’t have to pretend that he cares about what producers say while ignoring the abuses and exploitation of the publisher that they work for. He says that actually going to E3 or Pax is the worst way of covering those events unless you want to cuddle up to “industry mouthholes”. It was better for him to not fucking go to these events because he would have a birdeye’s view of what was happening at these events and could make fun of it on twitter. He decided to not even watch E3 at all. You can just wait for the next day for the game trailers instead of watching the conferences.
He talks about how he decided to give one conference a shot to see if it was worth watching, which was the Square Enix conference. He talks a bit about the Guardians of The Galaxy game that they showed off, then admitted he shut it off after a developer interview. He was excited for Babylon’s fall until he found out it was a live service title so he stopped caring about it. He continues to bring up the Ubisoft accusations. He’s angry that people seemingly forgot about these accusations and also people who are annoyed at Jim for continuing to bring them up. He tries to rip off RedletterMedia’s don’t ask questions, just consume product by saying no think, only buy.
He talks about games he’s interested like Skatebird, Replaced, Tinykin, Inscryption, Gloomwood, Somerville, Hunt The Night, Wizard with a gun, Death Trash, and A Plague Tale:Requiem. He talks about how he got sick of Amiibos when Quality of Life improvements were only made available if you buy an Amiibo like fast travel powers for Skyward Sword HD or increased health for Metroid Dread. He says he hates video games and he’s angry that nothing has improved and Nobody seems to really care about that. He then shows more footage of him wrestling then says that next week he is going to talk about the wrestling commentators that misgendered him.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
1624275207060.png

Look at his gimpy little run :story:
And that kick, do people pay money to watch this? This amateur wrestling lark is tragic!

Jim's final comments this time around seem to be him finally realising the futility of his constant ranting about 'muh capitalism' 'muh crunch' and 'muh trrrrrrrippple Ayyy' and rejecting the gaming news medium of the JQ. Rainbow me all you like but I reckon we might actually see a change in content over the next few weeks.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2281828
Look at his gimpy little run :story:
And that kick, do people pay money to watch this? This amateur wrestling lark is tragic!

Jim's final comments this time around seem to be him finally realising the futility of his constant ranting about 'muh capitalism' 'muh crunch' and 'muh trrrrrrrippple Ayyy' and rejecting the gaming news medium of the JQ. Rainbow me all you like but I reckon we might actually see a change in content over the next few weeks.
It seems like we are as he's going to talk about what happened with the wrestling commentators continually saying he instead of they and it pissed off Jim enough that he was able to get them fired for that.

Dewy60

kiwifarms.net
Jim's sperg about Scott Cawthon caused another sub exodus and once again he pretends it's what he wanted all along:
View attachment 2272732
Oh yeah and they're spinning it as "Scott Cawthon donated to anti alphabet people candidate" (because if you donate to a candidate it definitely means you subscribe to every single position they hold) instead of "he donated to republicans", because of course they do, how else will they feed their persecution complex:
View attachment 2272733

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I know one girl in real life who identifies as non-binary and she's chill. It mostly means she doesn't care whether she's called a girl or a guy. It happens fairly often since she's naturally androgynous and flips between dressing girly or manly depending on her mood (according to her, she was a hardcore tomboy in school but mellowed out since). In the end, she's eccentric, but fun to hang out with.
To add to this, while I identify as non-binary, well, most people who know me don't know that detail until a time comes up where I need to fill in gender and just check "non-binary" when it is an option and they happen to notice, otherwise I fill out per my biological gender of "male". I did have one lefty friend who had a meltdown for getting my pronouns wrong and said they'd use "ze" from now on and not "misgender me anymore" and that is the only time I have felt like I "had my pronouns disrespected", more because someone tried to use their made up BS neo-pronouns on me than any "misgendering". My policy has long been "Whatever makes it clear I am being referred to" when it comes to the pronoun thing, though I do have a friend who uses that against me in situations where there are two people he might be referring to, and choses whichever set of pronouns the other person isn't for me.

For me a lot of it is about being beyond the feelings of being confined by the usual gender binary and doing whatever the fuck I want. I personally don't feel a need to have my gender reconfirmed by everyone who addresses me or mentions me. I am not my gender, and my gender doesn't define my sense of self. In fact, the thing that lead to my "non-binary realization" was when I was examining my sense of self and I realized I didn't put my gender as a part of my identity at all. Not even in a "I am a man who puts everything into their passions" kind of way, instead I realized I thought of myself as an "entity", something that existed, but more as an "it" than a "he" or "she". What does define me is my accomplishments, my interests, my likes and dislikes, and my skillset. These ass hats like Jim just lack a definitive sense of self, so they grab something external to cling to, and when that lets them down too many times they grab a label they might relate to and make it everything about them, it is their entire sense of self, so anything that "attacks" the label is taken personally. It is a state of being that deserves pity, because they lack identity, and as a result they lack true personhood. They are an idea, a concept, a facet of a person. They are incapable of growth, of joys, of anger, of anything other than being empty. All they are capable of is being mocked.
i think the internet magnifies any issue by 1000%, so i honestly do think most of the lgbtq community is chill, but you hit the nail on the head with Jim. people like them give the community a bad name
There was a nail, and you smashed it right on the head. The people I pity the most is the group which has fucked the LGBT movement the most, the trans. They are the most "visible" group to impersonate and gain attention and pity points as. As in, there is a visible aspect to being trans. People with actual gender dysphoria, at least those I've met, are miserable people who go out of their way to hide their own bodies from themselves. They try as hard as they can to hide anything gendered about their body from their gaze and wear baggy clothing to pretend whatever they are hiding from isn't there. I know one who showers blindfolded so they don't need to see their own tits. If that isn't some distress about ones body I don't know what is. I had a fling with a trans girl shortly after high school, and when we fucked I had to be on top and it had to be from behind so when they looked at me it was over the shoulder so they didn't see their dick.

Yet thanks to the internet we have how many documented lolcow troons on this site? I won't shit on a person for mental illness, but I sure as hell will attack them for behaviour beyond that, as well as those AGPs who make a mockery of the concept of a woman and try and force their fetish onto the public. The internet makes them think it is OK to behave this way, since they see it online, starting with their own tiny closed communities then spreading out to things like Twitter.
Imagine making a tweet like this and thinking you're the good guy, instead of a tattling little cunt running to teacher.

Well good luck with this path Jim, you're gonna have a lot of room in that 'school' once you force out all the people who built it and aren't willing to tolerate your prima donna act. I'm sure once they build a new, better thing you'll decide that belongs to you, too, you fucking parasite.
That is how it always is. You ever wonder why TTRPGs are going to shit? Because they kicked out everyone who knows what makes a good game out and instead they have people who write shit like this into their rulebooks. Then all those people they drove out go off and write popular sets of homebrew that everyone copies and pretends they totally came from someone else who is less "problematic".
Wow Jim again with the gigantic takeaways. E3 is just an overhyped media event filled with developer autofellatio and PR Bullshit. Yes there's little point to watching E3 live unless you have an interest in marketing.

What's funny is that just by being a Gamer I do more authentic work as a "Games Journalist" than Jimbo as I bothered to look around Steam yesterday which had its own "Next Fest" promoting upcoming Indie Games with Demos. I even played one of the games Jim mentioned positively "Dead Trash" which is a very promising Indie Game. I also played "Okinawa Rush" and "Dread Templar" both of which are definitely exciting "Works in Progress." With just one paragraph I've done more informative news coverage than Jim can be bothered doing.

Which again makes me ask why the hell do people keep watching Jim's videos other than out of grotesque fascination like I do? It's surely not for garbage Indie Wrestling. I laugh at how Jim shows his talent via a chokeslam which was 100% the work of the other amateur Wrestler as you see him clearly jump into the air and do a stuntfall. Is Jim even capable of doing any actual demanding wrestling stunts beyond roll into the ring? Even a Wrestler who was stunted by poor health like Andre The Giant could pick up other Wrestlers and also be dropped.
You know the hilarious part? I am on a few media PR mailing lists and I had beta demo builds for a good chunk of all the indie games showed off at E3 as a result. Now, I work as a freelancer in the industry, so keeping up on what is coming out and what trends it might set, as well as what ideas someone might want to see a good version of is part of my job, I need to learn about the design of the hot next thing so I can emulate it for the next guy who wants to capitalize on the trend. Jim, assuming he isn't deemed as a danger to every indie dev in the universe to draw his attention due to how bad his PR can be, could've been ready to say that "Hey, so I got to try demos of these games shown off at E3, and these are pretty good, anyhow here is a quick list of some stand out games to keep an eye on" and he'd have done more than he did as a "game journalist".
That video is going to be the absolute peak of the spiteful, smug, 'I got a bigot fired' attitude. I'm calling it now
"Thank God for Jim Fucking Sterling, Son"... if only because he's an entertaining train wreck to watch.

Muppetstudios

kiwifarms.net
Does he still call himself a journalist? I couldn't imagine a soccer journalist not covering the World Cup because they don't like the ethics of Fifa. I expect this will lose more of his core subscribers as normal who subscribe for gaming news not a bloke in lipstick and spandex, the march to below 800k is on its way