Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Bananadana

kiwifarms.net
Why he's so desperate to make "now that's fucking punk" a thing 6 months after anyone cared about cyberpunk is such a mystery. Punk's been dead for at least 30 years and it was never a fat man in a wig crying that people didn't call him "miss", it was always a fat man in a wig saying "you don't think I'm a woman, fine. But i'm enough of a man to fuck you in the ass whether you want it or not"
I mean in general there is nothing funnier than an authoritarian far-left extremist trying to tell me he is a punk, right after trying to police what language im allowed to use.
The only "punk" thing about these people is that they look like a crackhead fell into a bunch of random paintbuckets. And since that has become the standard uniform for the far-left, it does not even have the same meaning as it used to be back when punk was still a thing.

You know, beyond the very dystopian aspect of living in a world where people will lie to your face to such a degree, this cocooning of non-passing trans' has a negative effect on all trans' people.

You are your own worst critic, that is true of most things for anyone who likes to do things well, and this goes for trans' people as well, many will be harsher with their passing than others. Of course, this is a natural human tendency and there are very logical reasons for that (You are "primed" to know you should in all likelihood look like the opposite sex, you know what flaws to look for, etc.), but where this gets vicious is that from the moment you become aware people can lie to you so blatantly, it is extremely hard to get out of this "I do not pass" box.

Because from that point on, how can you tell ? You can't really trust yourself because the self body image can get distorted hard (Just look at anorexic people), and it can be hard to tell from strangers you meet because you can not pass but still get treated as a woman (Case in point: Nobody would think Jim wants to be greeted as a man, and most people will thus greet him as a woman, but nobody would think he actually is female either), and now even people you should be able to rely on (And I don't mean your family or close friends, let's be real, you don't want to drop that bomb on someone you love, I mostly mean people from the trans' community, or internet community at large, who should know better) for the truth will not tell it to you.

You are left with no reliable reference point at all, and it is very destructive.
Who would have thought playing "The emperors new clothes" with severely delusional people would not improve anything, least of all the lives of said delusional people ?
Calling Jim "mam" would be like "helping" a scizocow by spotting the gangstalkers with them.
It would be like acting like a suicidal person should really die because thats what they think is best for themselves.
Its not help at all. Its mercilessly stomping these people further down the rabbit hole of their decreasing sanity and completely twisted self-image,
just so that some soyboy can feel those sweet 15 seconds of lessened existential guilt on his morning twitter routine.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I mean in general there is nothing funnier than an authoritarian far-left extremist trying to tell me he is a punk, right after trying to police what language im allowed to use.
The only "punk" thing about these people is that they look like a crackhead fell into a bunch of random paintbuckets. And since that has become the standard uniform for the far-left, it does not even have the same meaning as it used to be back when punk was still a thing.
I would love it if the current colored haired morons were actual punks. You know, making the media they want to see instead of whining that nobody's making it for them, and to a lesser extent trying to prove capitalism wrong by starting anarchist squats and pranking the government into International incidents

The infrastructure has never been better for it. Collaborate on some cheap laptops over broadband with pirated software or Linux depending on which way the principles fall and handle the finances through a variety of coins for both opting out of the nation state and security. Yet with all the ingredients nearly in their pockets, today's would be revolutionaries are just too fat and womanly like James

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I would love it if the current colored haired morons were actual punks. You know, making the media they want to see instead of whining that nobody's making it for them, and to a lesser extent trying to prove capitalism wrong by starting anarchist squats and pranking the government into International incidents

The infrastructure has never been better for it. Collaborate on some cheap laptops over broadband with pirated software or Linux depending on which way the principles fall and handle the finances through a variety of coins for both opting out of the nation state and security. Yet with all the ingredients nearly in their pockets, today's would be revolutionaries are just too fat and womanly like James
Why should they put any effort into anything when crying on twitter that someone said they aren't a real woman works?

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Living It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jim posted a photo of himself and saying "I feel good today" and I can't get over how many simps he has in his replies. This one made me chuckle.

View attachment 2290039
I call it his "man who made good content suit".

I don't want to upload the image as it just him looking like a fucking unit with a mask on. but.......

I decided to look into the comments and screencap all the people openly lusting after Jim like this;

View attachment 2290055

What a lucky lady! ❤️
1624594477233.png
Holy Jesus this fucking chin.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
You know, beyond the very dystopian aspect of living in a world where people will lie to your face to such a degree, this cocooning of non-passing trans' has a negative effect on all trans' people.

You are your own worst critic, that is true of most things for anyone who likes to do things well, and this goes for trans' people as well, many will be harsher with their passing than others. Of course, this is a natural human tendency and there are very logical reasons for that (You are "primed" to know you should in all likelihood look like the opposite sex, you know what flaws to look for, etc.), but where this gets vicious is that from the moment you become aware people can lie to you so blatantly, it is extremely hard to get out of this "I do not pass" box.

Because from that point on, how can you tell ? You can't really trust yourself because the self body image can get distorted hard (Just look at anorexic people), and it can be hard to tell from strangers you meet because you can not pass but still get treated as a woman (Case in point: Nobody would think Jim wants to be greeted as a man, and most people will thus greet him as a woman, but nobody would think he actually is female either), and now even people you should be able to rely on (And I don't mean your family or close friends, let's be real, you don't want to drop that bomb on someone you love, I mostly mean people from the trans' community, or internet community at large, who should know better) for the truth will not tell it to you.

You are left with no reliable reference point at all, and it is very destructive.
The thing is the vast majority of the troons pushing compelled speech laws and trying to get misgendering outlawed aren't actually trans, so they don't give a shit about how hard it's going to make things for quote-unquote real trans people.

It's exclusively about power for troons. See how they almost always turn out to be transbians and want to muscle their way into female spaces and start forcing themselves on what they probably think is an untapped reservoir of pussy in the lesbian community. It's also a fetish in many cases, which is the secondary reason they demand perpetual validation and constantly post photos of themselves being degenerates; it gets them off.

Consider that 'real' trans people have actually existed for a long, long time and yet none of this pronoun shit started until very recently, coincidentally around about the time a generation of zoomers decided trans was the new in thing and realised they could use it to piss off their parents and threaten people into doing what they wanted.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Consider that 'real' trans people have actually existed for a long, long time and yet none of this pronoun shit started until very recently, coincidentally around about the time a generation of zoomers decided trans was the new in thing and realised they could use it to piss off their parents and threaten people into doing what they wanted.
In the zoomers' defense, this wasn't entirely their fault. After gay marriage was legalized across most of the Western world, the professional activists and lobbyists who had spent the previous 20 years racking in a lot of money and backstage power had no big cause to fight for anymore. They didn't want to have to get a real job. So instead of stopping, they simply switched lanes and slammed the gas pedal. It's no coincidence that this shit really started building up momentum in 2015.

Zoomers just got caught up on this because... well, let's face it, that's what young people do. No matter the generation, no matter the decade, people aged 15 to 25 are suckers for social causes, no matter how stupid or even self-destructive said causes are.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Will he backtrack at some point and say that he always identified as a transtransman and he just needed to explore his female identity to be able to then transition to his real identity?
SJW's never backtrack, they'll double down. Jim will start wearing fake bra implants and start a thread on fetlife that he likes being railed by dudes in furry outfits while he wears a boglin mask and wig.

If anything fully Jim to go more XXXTreme the further he falls.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
In the zoomers' defense, this wasn't entirely their fault. After gay marriage was legalized across most of the Western world, the professional activists and lobbyists who had spent the previous 20 years racking in a lot of money and backstage power had no big cause to fight for anymore. They didn't want to have to get a real job. So instead of stopping, they simply switched lanes and slammed the gas pedal. It's no coincidence that this shit really started building up momentum in 2015.

Zoomers just got caught up on this because... well, let's face it, that's what young people do. No matter the generation, no matter the decade, people aged 15 to 25 are suckers for social causes, no matter how stupid or even self-destructive said causes are.
I definitely don't blame the zoomers, as you say they're just doing what every generation before them has. The problem this time around is that A) they have actual legal backing (I know for a fact if you'd told me as a faggy goth kid I could get people arrested for making fun of my long hair I would have been every bit as insufferable as these troons) and B) There are medication/surgical procedures mixed in with the fad, which are gonna have way worse long term effects than piercing your ear with a clothes pin or shaving your hair into a mohawk.

Who I do blame, on the other hand, are people like Jim who are old enough to know better. Anyone over the age of 25 engaging in this shit should be held accountable for the rest of their hopefully short lives for encouraging young people to irreparably fuck up their bodies and alienate themselves from family and friends who actually care about them.

Last edited:

Nevahlose

kiwifarms.net
SJW's never backtrack, they'll double down. Jim will start wearing fake bra implants and start a thread on fetlife that he likes being railed by dudes in furry outfits while he wears a boglin mask and wig.

If anything fully Jim to go more XXXTreme the further he falls.

Just the idea of Jim's fetlife profile is enough to make any well adjusted person hurl.

Mr. Nobodyguy 202

kiwifarms.net
The video is about how corporations are insincere about their participation in LGBTQ Pride month. Jim talks about Disney removing scenes involving gay characters in movies released in China, Russia, and any other country they deem it necessary to. Warner Bros had an event centered around on beating Poison Ivy, a character that is bisexual in the comics as well in InJustice 2, the game that was being used for this event. He said Warner Bros should hire LGBTQ Consultants for stuff like this, and that it shows how out of touch cis straight can be with this kind of stuff. He also says that J.K. Rowling is Transphobic and brings up laws being passed that hurt trans youth, and also that hate crimes happening to gay people. The video was over the place and barely had anything to do with Video Games. It was more about Corporations being insincere about LGBTQ month than it was about the Poison Ivy Event. Also Jim talks about how he's wrestling on Enjoy Wrestling, and also Ryse Returns which will be hosted on his Twitch channel.
Still isn’t giving WB, Universal, and Scholastic a run for their money with HP. Also doesn’t Sterling know that just because Poison Ivy is a lesbian, doesn’t mean that she should be a villain.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you were to tell me 15 years ago that people cared about pronouns outside of second grade in the future I would have laughed my ass off
Nigga, if you were to tell me almost 20 years ago that the Demolition Man future would happen then I probably would spiral into a deep and dark depression and never recover...

Will he backtrack at some point and say that he always identified as a transtransman and he just needed to explore his female identity to be able to then transition to his real identity?
Don't think that would help.
His problem is he doesn't like video games anymore and he hasn't for a long time. He doesn't like talking about them, he doesn't get excited for them, and it shows in his content. That's why his weird wrestling obsession and tranny and anti-capitalist diatribes are being interjected into his gaming video because that's what he is interested in now. But no one wants to watch him wrestle and only a tiny part of his audience cares about tranny shit.

Oh sure him putting on a wig is weird and all, but no one has ever watched a Jimquisition to look at Jim (he's not very attractive you see), they came for the content and that's been bad for a while. The wig at most just reminded people that they forgot to unsub. He has 800K (well had a lot more than that before) subs but his videos are getting around 200K. You have to go back a full year to when he was last getting a reliable 500K.

Jim would have to fundamentally change the person he current is, back into that relatable fat nerd awkwardly pretending to be a egotistic asshole (he's stopped having to pretend along time ago) in his ill-fitting suit with a shitty camera standing in front of a bland wall.

EDIT:
Shit what the hell happened to Jim!?

Pro-capitalism, pro-sexualisation, anti-censorship. Dropping some redpills there Jim.

Last edited:

Three Halves

kiwifarms.net
That latest Squirty Play (bear croc one) just makes me miss TB more, and appreciate what he did for "first impressions" videos.

The first few seasons of WTF IS? remind me of this low effort, no content stuff that Jim produces. TB would have nothing meaningful to say about the games in those early seasons, because he hadn't experienced enough to form a solid opinion. He would kind of just talk about the mechanics he was experiencing, and say whether he liked them or not.

TB really shined in later seasons where he kept his conversational tone, but had experienced a few hours of the game before starting to record. He would offer nuanced opinion while playing games live, which allowed him to demonstrate the things he was talking about as well.

Say what you want about his Twitter sperging, the guy could make a good video.

Jim just doesn't want to put the effort in to make a decent informative video, and if he's aiming for making funny videos... The only stuff he has is "look at how bad this asset looks!", which just isn't funny. He's like the Randy Newman of video game impressions. Just describe what you're seeing, Jim. That'll make an incredible video.

I appreciate his effort to make a different kind of video, and be more "positive", but it's just so low effort that I'm not even sure what I'm meant to get from watching.