Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

Original:
Archive (720p):
View attachment 2903629

A little bit of whinging about his mental difficulties and a little transphobic ghost-chasing and an ass-wiping non-sequitur at the end for some reason, but not a terrible video. Very fucking low quality and effort compared to his peers and competition, but what can you expect? How much more bearable it is when you can't see him as well. The game even looks pretty groovy, might even give it a go.

Shit, man, he actually kind of did it.

Gloria From Pokemon Sword

If it's food, I'll make curry out of it.
kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (720p):
View attachment 2903629
"As somebody with a memory disorder, I basically had to rely on my husband reading stuff out to me."
Ya know Jim, I'm starting to think you're too disabled to even review games properly. Seriously, is there anything not wrong with Jim at this point? He also says he's going to be "calling that shit out more as time moves on" so expect a Jimquisition on that in the near future.

"As someone who struggles to concentrate on their reading, in general, these days because of their increasingly out of control attention deficit."
You hear that, writers? Stop being bigots and get to the point. What the hell is he reading that does this? Most books are only 100 to 200 pages, barely hitting the Harry Potter lengths. Articles are, at worst, 10 to 20 pages long. Sure there are 2+ hour reviews on YouTube but ya don't read those. Yeah, I'm going with Jim being a drug addict. Anything that doesn't hit a dopamine rush now fails to hold his attention.

He can no longer bring up Monty Python because the creators are transphobic. Funniest thing he's said in 2 years.

Criticizes that cursor not locking on to what was being clicked on when the camera moves since he played via the gamepass. In his defense, he says it's a nitpick. Just find it interesting how forcing more than the bare minimum of effort still bothers him.

Overall, probably the first Jimbo video that isn't defined by misery in a while. Might try the game on Gamepass. I'll give ya my thoughts if I do.

indigoisviolet

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I was drinking tea when he mentioned his "memory disorder" and had to go a get some kitchen roll.
He is so full of shit, it's hard to tell where it truth ends and the lies begin.
How does a relatively bright chap end up like this? At least he wasn't on screen the whole way through, thank heaven for small mercies i.e. Jim Sterling's collosal laziness.

Mister Mint

Gentleman Rapist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm cool with sex workers but if you correct his error and assume he meant that the value of sex workers can't be overstated enough then that's some serious woke histrionics.

It's fine to believe they have value but let's not pretend they have should-be-on-the-initial-launch-to-colonize-mars value.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I'm cool with sex workers but if you correct his error and assume he meant that the value of sex workers can't be overstated enough then that's some serious woke histrionics.

It's fine to believe they have value but let's not pretend they have should-be-on-the-initial-launch-to-colonize-mars value.
What's the point of other planets if I can't pay for pussy?

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Jim is worthless as a game's commentator but as a prostitute? He'd be indisputably worthless.
There is the ultra-slim chance that if he had weird feet he could be one of those "ladies" that are paid to step in baked beans and other food/foot filth but I don't know the market beyond funny cartoon episodes that drew attention to it.

Original:
Archive (720p):
View attachment 2903629
Damn, this looks cool, thanks for archiving.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
"As somebody with a memory disorder, I basically had to rely on my husband reading stuff out to me."
Wait...husband? When did Jim's wife become a man? It's been awhile since I've checked in on Officer Ogrish.
Jim divorced the whale and is now apart of a poly relationship. Yes, it is gross.
I just want to know, which is the husband. Also, does Jim call himself a husband or wife?
If I could go back in time and kill either of us so I don't have to read your post and imagine Jim in this scenario, I fucking would. What have you done.
Don't like your dreams be memes! Invent time travel and commit temporal suicide! No one will be able to doubt your intellect then, just your motivation. Also, it'd make Hawkins look like a crippled idiot with his whole time traveller's party.

Gloria From Pokemon Sword

If it's food, I'll make curry out of it.
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know, which is the husband. Also, does Jim call himself a husband or wife?
Probably "Laura". Would be the best Freudian slip ever.
How does he pay attention and remember things during his six hours of therapy for CPSTD every day?
Really makes ya think. I'd lean more on Jim being a habitual liar similar to Boogie, except instead of firing a gun into the air Jim fired one into his foot (figuratively (as far as we know, I wouldn't put it past him to have mishandled a gun at some point in his life)).

Moja Zemlja

kiwifarms.net
Really makes ya think. I'd lean more on Jim being a habitual liar similar to Boogie, except instead of firing a gun into the air Jim fired one into his foot (figuratively (as far as we know, I wouldn't put it past him to have mishandled a gun at some point in his life)).
Maybe I just have a soft spot for Jim because I don't think this is a case of him being a liar, I think he's on a nasty concoction of drugs thats fried his brain, unlike Boogie I can't think of a situation where Jim has been caught spinning a web of lies because I think its beyond his capabilities.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I was drinking tea when he mentioned his "memory disorder" and had to go a get some kitchen roll.

He is so full of shit, it's hard to tell where it truth ends and the lies begin.
How does a relatively bright chap end up like this? At least he wasn't on screen the whole way through, thank heaven for small mercies i.e. Jim Sterling's collosal laziness.
I think it’s because mental illnesses or disorders are basically celebrated by woke culture and it also gives them clout as well an excuse to be lazy or obnoxious to everyone.

I've seen a number of people on Twitter add their mental conditions to their bio alongside their pronouns, race (If they’re not white) and trans status, surprised Jim doesn’t do it too to be honest.

indigoisviolet

kiwifarms.net
That rings true as well. Between that and self-medicating with HRT - and presumably an off-label application of opiates - it all makes perfect sense. Jim is not a thick person, mentally. He must be aware this is a grift, and the drugs then suppress that guilt.

I dunno. Extracting money from the mentally ill because you've run up against the limitations of commenting on video games in a fun and engaging way is utterly grotesque, but then again, just look at the state of him.