Careercow Jim Sterling / James "Stephanie" Sterling / James Stanton/Sexton & in memoriam TotalBiscuit (John Bain) - One Gaming Lolcow Thread

BaconBoobs

kiwifarms.net
What an odd body shape Jim has (From his Twitter):
View attachment 2915265
He shares a body shape with the Mario Movie Goombas.
goomba.jpg

CryoRevival #SJ-112

kiwifarms.net
With the jabs at Activision every minute or so and him acknowledging his release schedule naturally has meant everything has been said about the topic this feels like a parody of a Jimquisition episode, has he finally become self-aware?
Looking at the title, hoe long do you think it will be until he cracks from resentment?
We know he hates his job but with cracks like that showing, not even trying to draw in viewers, he seems to be exiting the 'going through the motions' stage.

Gloria From Pokemon Sword

If it's food, I'll make curry out of it.
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the title, hoe long do you think it will be until he cracks from resentment?
We know he hates his job but with cracks like that showing, not even trying to draw in viewers, he seems to be exiting the 'going through the motions' stage.
Please do not fix the typo in this post. It's perfect for Jimbo as it is. As for hoe long it takes for Jim to crack, I don't think we'll get a big blowout. I'd be interested in being wrong, but Jim strikes me less like "popping" and more like "deflating" (A fitting comparison since he's shaped like a balloon). Expecting an increasing but no less boring amount of passive aggressiveness from Jimbo. That's all I can personally say I expect.

kiwifarms.net
Really what the fuck is that outfit? Shit wig + poor fit leather jacket + cyan and pink skirt. Troons have no idea how actual women dress like and just end up looking like autistic faggots (which I guess they are).
He looks like the kind of character me and my friends would make by pressing the "random" option every time in a character creator and then laugh at in every cutscene.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
That thumbnail made me realize he's gendertrash because his jacket makes him look like he's been stuffed into a trash bag.
That's a bit rude, don't'cha think? At least my Glad Extra Tough bags have purpose and meaning in life.
The simple fact a jacket exists in that size (Keep in mind Jim is by all accounts very tall) and...honestly, shape, at that point, is kinda wild to me.
The whole reason they weren't available before was because of how few people in that size and shape was because they were rare.

Unfortunately, they're rapidly becoming the norm, and clothing will adjust to match. I genuinely feel that soon enough in the future, the shoe will be on the other foot, with people having a hard time finding smaller clothes without going to fitness oriented retailers.

Scolopendra Dramatica

kiwifarms.net
Christ, doesn't it say something that he's gotten so wildly boring that even the dreaded farmers can only muster a lacklustre but obligatory jab at his fashion choice and/or shape and lazily remark on the repetitive nature of the fatboys drivel.

Imagine dressing up like a clown and being the least entertaining man on YouTube! Bravo Jimbo, you're really earning that subscriber drop off.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
What an odd body shape Jim has (From his Twitter):
View attachment 2915265
Now that I'm at home and at my computer and can make the mistake of looking at this image in high detail, I've got to say; that is the shittiest, ugliest leather jacket I've seen. Not only is it a fucking horrible fit, but it looks like it's quality is on par with whatever the Salvation Army was able to clean hobo shit off of before pricing at 2$. The fucking gay ass leather gloves are higher quality, what the fuck makes anyone think that jacket looks so much as passable?

Keavy Rain

kiwifarms.net
Christ, doesn't it say something that he's gotten so wildly boring that even the dreaded farmers can only muster a lacklustre but obligatory jab at his fashion choice and/or shape and lazily remark on the repetitive nature of the fatboys drivel.

Imagine dressing up like a clown and being the least entertaining man on YouTube! Bravo Jimbo, you're really earning that subscriber drop off.
This is how they win, by being so fucking boring no one cares, thus no one makes fun of them and they all die in obscurity, screaming about “Muh oppression” into the void.

Moja Zemlja

kiwifarms.net
Not fully, otherwise he'd actually do something different
Lets be real, if he somehow had a epithany and realised the insanity of what he's doing what could he actually do? He can't go back to being a normal games reviewer because he burnt all his bridges in the industry, his body is already too far gone to make wrestling anything more than a passion project and he doesn't have any real skills.

kiwifarms.net
Fucking Troons just can't help but attention whore themselves can they?
Lolcows in general can't. There are people who transition who don't do that, but you'll never hear about them because they don't ask for attention. Can't be a lolcow if you can't be milked for laughs. It's the closest this men will get to breastfeeding, anyway.