Jimmy Fallon caught using blackface back in 2000 Saturday Night Live skit - It seems Jimmy Fallon once pulled a Jimmy Kimmel

Dafuqisdis?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that people are "outraged" at Fallon over this skit and not SNL and Lorne Michaels is the tipoff that this is fake and he's simply being targeted.

They always seem to give Kimmel a pass for whatever reason, at least as far as I've never seen any "cancel" attempts on him over blackface.

It's a political thing. For whatever reason a lot of people are convinced that Fallon is a secret Republican and so they'll search everywhere for an angle to attack him.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Most people would trade Chevy Chase for Phil Hartman in a heartbeat. The man is a cunt and nearly universally despised by those who worked with him.

Phil Hartman's story is actually really tragic, considering he wasn't a drug addict like Chris Farley or suicidal like Robin Williams...rather, he was murdered by his deranged wife:

(potato quality video)

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
1590534836913.png

Apparently, RDJ and his blackface in Tropic Thunder is getting re-examined for the 2nd time in 2 months, as a result, so whoever mentioned it, you were right.

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
Jimmy Fallon's show should be canceled. But not because of the black face, it should be canceled because he's an unfunny ass-kisser who laughs at everything like a tard.

I agree 110%. Let's have a real #JimmyFallonIsOverParty...but strictly because his show sucks balls, and deserves to be canned from the airwaves.

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
I legit can't think of anyone I know IRL or online who unironically likes Jimmy Fallon. Most of my coworkers are Boomer normalfags who religiously watch Jimmy Kimmel and Seth Myers from their computers at work, and they keep sharing their videos on Facebook. As for Stephen Colbert? Forget about it: libtard millennials would sell their first born for the chance to suck his dick -- so he's not going away any time soon.

But Fallon? Again, I don't think I've ever heard anyone at any point mentioning watching his show. Usually whenever someone talks about him in casual conversation, it's about how lame he is.