Jimmy Fallon caught using blackface back in 2000 Saturday Night Live skit - It seems Jimmy Fallon once pulled a Jimmy Kimmel

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/chefboyohdear/status/1265147631497547777

This link with the black guy on the video, that's Jimmy Fallon?

That's pretty good makeup from their department. Also, dude, it was the 90s-2000s. Damn near everybody worked blue. Well, blue by today's standards.

Also, this doesn't consist of "blackface"; Trudeau literally painted his face pure black a la minstrel shows in the 20th century.

They're reaching with this one. Of course it's Breitbart. They sound like the SJWs they love to mock with this one.
I think it's less of them being SJW's, and it's just them saying "Ha , ha, ha, look at how the left are the very thing that they go out of their way to disdain" which is a bit petty, but it's not moralfagging like the SJW's do.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1323595

Apparently, RDJ and his blackface in Tropic Thunder is getting re-examined for the 2nd time in 2 months, as a result, so whoever mentioned it, you were right.
Called it.

Also, guess who caved.
53789B4F-865B-42E0-9D2D-636CC3A46F50.jpeg

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
What I find weird (and that nobody has mentioned) is that so many late-night talk show hosts make fun of Trump's orange skin (which, way to mock someone based on their skin color, am I right goys?), and then get "canceled" because they wore blackface. I'm not saying that Niggy Felon and other talk show hosts are racists. But it seems like a weird correlation.

The Last Stand

“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.”
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, that was a spineless apology.

Are comedians not allowed to mimic others?

Chris Rock probably didn't mind at all. Or forgot about it.

I'm more offended somebody went out their way to "unearth" a 20 year old skit aired on national television as a "gotcha."

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
What I find weird (and that nobody has mentioned) is that so many late-night talk show hosts make fun of Trump's orange skin (which, way to mock someone based on their skin color, am I right goys?), and then get "canceled" because they wore blackface. I'm not saying that Niggy Felon and other talk show hosts are racists. But it seems like a weird correlation.

If libtards didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.