Jimquisition/Jim Fucking Sterling Son -

Night Terror

i am angry. ANGRY ABOUT KONGS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Note: posts about the fact Jim is a massive lolcow (in every sense of the word) should be taken to his lolcow thread)
Any fans of former Destructoid/Escapist writer Jim Sterling on here? I look forward to every Monday so I can check out the latest Jimquisition. I don't agree with a lot of his political views, but his commentary on the game industry's bullshit is very compelling and presented in an entertaining and informative format.
Some TIP TOP CROC PICKS for the casual Jim Fucking Sterling, Son watcher.
He also does videos about the shitshow that is Steam Greenlight (RIP), as well as first impressions videos about new releases under the name (old school) Jimpressions.

Reactions: Ngut

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Note: posts about the fact Jim is a massive lolcow (in every sense of the word) should be taken to his lolcow thread)
Any fans of former Destructoid/Escapist writer Jim Sterling on here? I look forward to every Monday so I can check out the latest Jimquisition. I don't agree with a lot of his political views, but his commentary on the game industry's bullshit is very compelling and presented in an entertaining and informative format.
Some TIP TOP CROC PICKS for the casual Jim Fucking Sterling, Son watcher.
He also does videos about the shitshow that is Steam Greenlight (RIP), as well as first impressions videos about new releases under the name (old school) Jimpressions.
I can respect Jim Sterling's opinions about a lot of things industry-related but he always struck me as somebody that doesn't genuinely enjoy actually playing video games. He seems to only do it because it's his job.

Ngut

kiwifarms.net
Like: Jimquisition
Neutral on: Jimpressions, they're boring as hell
Dislike: Marquis de hardcore or whatever, what garbage

I like his scripts and the fact he realized he looks like a disgusting fat fuck and modeled a character around it. His incessant anti-nickel-and-diming tirades are great too, because nearly everybody is giving publishers a free pass nowadays.

The SJW thing is a head scratcher to me, the Josh Dale thing just flat out bizarre.

From all the YouTubers being buttfucked right now, I feel like Jim deserves to be be in the second or third group just on ground of doing less absolutely zero-effort shit.

• Agree
Reactions: MidUSA

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Jim can be okay, but I unsubbed from his channel awhile ago and only check out videos if someone recommends them to me. The problem is, Jim's video's become very repetitive, and he tends to cycle through the same subjects. He can also be a total hypocrite at times when he all but sics his personal army against someone, but then tries to absolve himself of responsibility by saying that he never told anyone to directly go after them. His little skits in the beginning of his videos also became a pain, especially since it felt like they were getting longer and rarely had anything to do with whatever repeat subject he was bringing up.

I think Jim was at his best when he was just playing a character. I know it's an excuse a lot of online content makers use, but there was a point where Jim was legitimately playing up a heavily exaggerated version of a "game journalist." Over time, he started to take himself more and more seriously, and that character stopped being a bit and just morphed into the actual Jim. I can't speak for his most recent stuff, but it also felt like for awhile he was really trying to turn the show into more of a drama channel than anything else. It really felt like he was casting a net out and targeting no name developers that aren't even worth mentioning in the hopes of sparking another Digital Homicide situation.

Night Terror

i am angry. ANGRY ABOUT KONGS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video, where he finally got his Sterdust costume together and used. It's an impressive amount of spandex.
Video's about the game industry being a lying sack of shit. Also, lol WWE.

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this is an old as fuck bump and I'm sorry.
Jimquisition is good, but mostly due to him doing it for over 5 years now. He knows very well, and in a very tongue in cheek manner; how to make a YouTube criticism video for 20 minutes.
Ive never liked Jim myself and some of the things he has said are shadier than all hell.
Jimpressions is usually more of the same, with less humor. Way less humor and more often him whining or bitching.

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
And in less old news, he has a thirty minute rant about Randy Pitchford up as today's Jimquisition, resulting in a not-so rare cow crossover.

tl;dr The two hate eachother and have for years now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino