Jin / Jin1515 / Matt Beard / RetroYote - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Shitted Scaredless

Deemed mentally ill by monkeyfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I HAVE SEEN THAT MAN AT THAT ART MUSEUM (and I now wish I have not) My girlfriend and I were confused why some fag was talking to his toy while looking at the art in the Japan section, I guess he was asking where it thought he should take that picture. God knows I can't go back there now.
I'm so sorry

TheRetardKing

Autistic furry coomer with a bad sense of humor.
kiwifarms.net
I got another suggestion for ya, Jin. You play Blood? If not, I recommend you having Shial as a pet.

I mean... look how friendly it is. What kind of monster would say "No" to this adorable thing?

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jin has no sexual predilections towards animals. What would make you think tha-
Screenshot_20211111-161925.jpg
FD6QpUPXwAEe5H_.jpeg
FD6QoA_XsAUTIj3.jpeg
FD6QmH_XoAId5vw.jpegI hope that placement was incidental:
FD6QkAYXMAQDNn9.jpeg

Humbert Humbert

But you can call me Daddy Humbert.
kiwifarms.net
I started reading this thread after it got linked in the Waifu Culture one, and man… I’m on page NINE and I’m already a touch disturbed.

He’s very well spoken, as best demonstrated in 3 of his long ass journals detailing his romance with his one and only true and honest love. But he’s also really creeping me out, because I just got finished reading the list of his and Twilight’s fetishes and bedroom activities. You could feel his creepy grin through the screen as he details his exploits.

Animal Control degenerates really are a different breed of lolcow.

Flash

a spider
kiwifarms.net
I started reading this thread after it got linked in the Waifu Culture one, and man… I’m on page NINE and I’m already a touch disturbed.

He’s very well spoken, as best demonstrated in 3 of his long ass journals detailing his romance with his one and only true and honest love. But he’s also really creeping me out, because I just got finished reading the list of his and Twilight’s fetishes and bedroom activities. You could feel his creepy grin through the screen as he details his exploits.

buckle up. youre in for a hell of a ride

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net

Ooh, you're in the days when he was a relatively harmlessly delusional guy in a very loving, committed relationship with his Twilight Sparkle plushie that was almost sweet at times. Savor those while they last.

w4vy_gr4vy

smoking harmless tobacco
kiwifarms.net

What a pity he didn't keep it to just stuffed animals.

JaneThough

Part of your world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to beg you to quit while you are ahead.

Humbert Humbert

But you can call me Daddy Humbert.
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to beg you to quit while you are ahead.
I got curious and went through the highlights from the last few months and I now fully understand what the responses to my initial post were about. :story: wtf

Edit: I just read the post where Jin, larping as Twilight Sparkle, declared that everybody in Equestria is a kinky bastard and is either a sub or a dom. And as I’m editing this, I’m reading as he gives the forum an IN DEPTH LOOK at the sex toys he uses on a plushie. I.. What the actual fuck

Last edited:

Lala Loopsy

kiwifarms.net

Same here I started reading after it got linked to Waifu Culture but I actually took the time to read through all 116 pages because I have too much free time at hand.

And... what can I say... at first I thought he was a standard waifuist who's just specializing on being gross but now... now I beg for any authority to notice him and god damnit save that dog!

Please Jin, I never thought I'd ever say that but PLEASE return to your wife.

I got curious and went through the highlights from the last few months and I now fully understand what the responses to my initial post were about. :story: wtf

Edit: I just read the post where Jin, larping as Twilight Sparkle, declared that everybody in Equestria is a kinky bastard and is either a sub or a dom. And as I’m editing this, I’m reading as he gives the forum an IN DEPTH LOOK at the sex toys he uses on a plushie. I.. What the actual fuck

This is NOT the worst. Trust me. You have no idea of what deep pit lies ahead of you. Spoiler: It is full of shit and animals. Save your innocent soul as long as you still can.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
If memory serves, he's on disability because he shits himself.
You know I wouldn't mind diaperfurs so much if they didn't all have a similar theme of living off the government tit so to speak. Because hey at least productive citizens can pay for taxes and etc.... But why must they be on disability and be like this.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
You know I wouldn't mind diaperfurs so much if they didn't all have a similar theme of living off the government tit so to speak. Because hey at least productive citizens can pay for taxes and etc.... But why must they be on disability and be like this.
I find it just a bit too convenient that Jin's disability caters perfectly to his fetishes. Not that I wouldn't find it questionable if it was something unrelated. But Jin's disability is his main fetishes, minus the dog fucking and pedofur bits. And of fucking course it's only bad when Jin needs attention whoring/pity.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
What is it with people wanting to get shat on. I can understand diaper furries before these degenerates.

Also edit I think this dude probably got sexually abused heavily as a toddler. Worst thing is I bet he probably thought this was normalized by whoever did this. You can definitely see the coping strategy with this sad individual.