Jin / Jin1515 / Matt Beard / RetroYote - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still up to degenerate shit.
The video is exactly what you think it is, and that is a realistic wolf plush.
Screenshot_20220225-130024.jpg

Fake-n-Gay

G O D L E F T M E U N F I N I S H E D
kiwifarms.net
Tarantula sperging. Guess he has a new hobby. Or maybe he cums or shits on the spiders.
Screenshot_2022-03-15-19-23-33-1.png

Screenshot_2022-03-15-19-20-58-1.png

Usual degeneracy. I know it's been mentioned previously but a manchild saying "makes my thingy pokey" and making "stickies" is so disconcerting
Screenshot_2022-03-15-19-18-42-1.png

Screenshot_2022-03-15-19-19-04-1.png

Gets dumped and still plays up the talking like a toddler. At least he doesn't have a partner in degeneracy now. But he has his dog though. I hope he hasn't molested it (:_(
Screenshot_2022-03-15-19-18-20-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tarantula sperging. Guess he has a new hobby. Or maybe he cums or shits on the spiders.
View attachment 3084438
View attachment 3084432

Usual degeneracy. I know it's been mentioned previously but a manchild saying "makes my thingy pokey" and making "stickies" is so disconcerting
View attachment 3084439
View attachment 3084442

Gets dumped and still plays up the talking like a toddler. At least he doesn't have a partner in degeneracy now. But he has his dog though. I hope he hasn't molested it (:_(
View attachment 3084446
When your Ex's rebound is humping a stuffed animal, you probably made the right decision.

I am vomit

Why does man in dress name "chris chan" trend?
kiwifarms.net
He's gonna kill the spiders from sheer retardation I'm calling it now. I doubt he's going to have proper habitats, handle them gently, and pay close enough attention to their needs to understand what's even going on. Probably won't balance diet or take food out during molts. I'm also choosing to ignore the fact he posted a literally shit stained plush toy right now for my own well being.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3084438
View attachment 3084432

View attachment 3084439
View attachment 3084442

View attachment 3084446
Wasn’t he living with his current boyfriend? How the fuck is that going to work out?

God, that shit stained dog is going to give me nightmares, and it makes me really worried for his actual dog.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's gonna kill the spiders from sheer retardation I'm calling it now. I doubt he's going to have proper habitats, handle them gently, and pay close enough attention to their needs to understand what's even going on. Probably won't balance diet or take food out during molts. I'm also choosing to ignore the fact he posted a literally shit stained plush toy right now for my own well being.
I hope at least they bite his dick if he tries to rape them.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
Without question. Those cups look too deep if they're as tiny as he says they are, and then he went ahead and got five more.

Tarantulas.png

You don't fucking do this when you're just getting into the hobby. Tarantulas have wildly differing needs and humidity requirements -- what works for one will kill another -- and slings are tiny and fragile and need extra attention. Jin's a shit stained retard who's incapable of paying attention to anything that isn't a video game or a plush toy's ass.

I am vomit

Why does man in dress name "chris chan" trend?
kiwifarms.net
Without question. Those cups look too deep if they're as tiny as he says they are, and then he went ahead and got five more.

View attachment 3086242

You don't fucking do this when you're just getting into the hobby. Tarantulas have wildly differing needs and humidity requirements -- what works for one will kill another -- and slings are tiny and fragile and need extra attention. Jin's a shit stained retard who's incapable of paying attention to anything that isn't a video game or a plush toy's ass.
My heart hurts for those poor things. He's going to waste their lives. I doubt he even knows how to keep them hydrated. But yes, it is better than him being a crazy cat rapist I agree.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3086242

Calling it now, Jin is in a manic phase, especially since he just got dumped. He's all into the idea and shit, and they're all new so they don't seem like a lot of work right now. But that's going to wear off, and I have a feeling he's going to get bored of them when that happens. We'll hear about them for now, but once he gets bored he'll stop talking about them, and we won't hear about when they all die or get rehomed.

For the record I think the dog is gone. Nine spiders plus a puppy under a year old is a ton of work, unless you got rid of the dog and just had the spiders. Not implying that the spiders aren't a lot of work (I don't keep spiders, but nine of them sounds excessive for a first timer, and like quite a bit of work), but a puppy on top of that would be just so much more.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, Jin is in a manic phase, especially since he just got dumped. He's all into the idea and shit, and they're all new so they don't seem like a lot of work right now. But that's going to wear off, and I have a feeling he's going to get bored of them when that happens. We'll hear about them for now, but once he gets bored he'll stop talking about them, and we won't hear about when they all die or get rehomed.

For the record I think the dog is gone. Nine spiders plus a puppy under a year old is a ton of work, unless you got rid of the dog and just had the spiders. Not implying that the spiders aren't a lot of work (I don't keep spiders, but nine of them sounds excessive for a first timer, and like quite a bit of work), but a puppy on top of that would be just so much more.
This, but I think he still has the dog. He's not going to put effort into taking care of the spiders at all.