Jin / Jin1515 / Matt Beard / RetroYote - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is absolutely no way he has not either already molested, or intends to molest, that poor dog.

I know we say that about furries here all the time, but he is so fucking disinhibited and oversexed that I genuinely believe he is capable and will do it. I don’t want to be correct about this.

w4vy_gr4vy

MY BRAIN HAS MORE SMART AND IMPORTANT
kiwifarms.net
Probably a back yard breeder or an oops litter, because Jin being a disgusting pervert aside I would like to think that any half decent breeder who cared about their pups wouldn't condemn a highly intelligent, energetic cross of working breeds like a GSD/Aussie to a life in a cramped, dimly lit, shit stained cupboard of a flat.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
1653671581309.png

1653671604927.png

w4vy_gr4vy

kiwifarms.net
LOL as if anyone is asking a shit covered, stinking of piss nappy wearing pedo like him anywhere. (Also is the fat fetish a new thing or did I just forget about it among the litany of more fucked up deviancies?

No Batty Boys in Jamaica

Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man, dem haffi dead
kiwifarms.net
God he fucking pees on them.
LOL as if anyone is asking a shit covered, stinking of piss nappy wearing pedo like him anywhere. (Also is the fat fetish a new thing or did I just forget about it among the litany of more fucked up deviancies?
It's called Gaining. It's not a new thing. Nikocado has the same fetish. These fetishes are buy-one-get-five-free, so not too surprising that a diaperfur scat enthusiast is into it.

w4vy_gr4vy

kiwifarms.net
I meant is it a new thing for Jin rather than it being a new thing in general but yeh I guess being shat on by a deathfat is pretty on brand for him now that I think about it.

Swizzlestick

Tacky, strong, and sexual lasagna.
kiwifarms.net
No, he's had the fat fetish for a while. He's mentioned wanting to be sat on by a bunch of fat guys multiple times ITT.

ETA:

Proof:
retroyote.jpg

x

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
1653685906153.png

10/10 emotional support.
1653685933863.png

Out of left field flirting on a meme about devilled egg spaghetti-os.
Now this is probably something small but I noticed a plushie website took down a plush he posted yiff photos of a couple days after he linked the site. I can't really prove it other than "dude just trust me". I clicked on the site to see how much the plush was, but deemed it irrelevant because we all know Jin blows all his money on furry sex stuff. That was a few days ago. Now, the page has been totally nuked. It's probably coincidence but I like to believe they saw the pictures of the plush with a strap on, and a hole with "old stickies" on the wolf's butt and deleted it.
1653686244148.png

1653686261533.png

What's also disturbing is this seems like a kind of rare plush, which makes him fucking it even more depressing.

Shitted Scaredless

RE jokes whenever possible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3327048
10/10 emotional support.
View attachment 3327050
Out of left field flirting on a meme about devilled egg spaghetti-os.
Now this is probably something small but I noticed a plushie website took down a plush he posted yiff photos of a couple days after he linked the site. I can't really prove it other than "dude just trust me". I clicked on the site to see how much the plush was, but deemed it irrelevant because we all know Jin blows all his money on furry sex stuff. That was a few days ago. Now, the page has been totally nuked. It's probably coincidence but I like to believe they saw the pictures of the plush with a strap on, and a hole with "old stickies" on the wolf's butt and deleted it.
View attachment 3327056
View attachment 3327060
What's also disturbing is this seems like a kind of rare plush, which makes him fucking it even more depressing.
as someone who hoards plushies, this always makes me so sad. Jin why. What happened to you to make you this way.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I recall a story he told from his preteen years (like 11-12) about how he fucked and defiled an FAO Schwartz dog plush he'd been gifted. The man gets off to ruining rare/expensive plushies.

At least Twilight is quietly collecting dust and growing bacteria in some forgotten corner.

Shitted Scaredless

RE jokes whenever possible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall a story he told from his preteen years (like 11-12) about how he fucked and defiled an FAO Schwartz dog plush he'd been gifted. The man gets off to ruining rare/expensive plushies.

At least Twilight is quietly collecting dust and growing bacteria in some forgotten corner.
Twilight is growing some kind of resident evil mold. She will animate an kill him.